PGA FORUM

Comments

• whodat2

When: April 5-8

Where: Augusta, Georgia

Course: Augusta National – A par 72 course, playing at 7445 yards.

Cut Rules: Top 50 + ties AND anyone who is within 10 strokes of the leader. (There is no MDF here)

Field Size: Will be around 90 golfers.

Last Year’s Winner: Sergio Garcia (-9)

Last Year’s Cut: +6 (53 golfers made it through)

Live Coverage:
    **Masters.com
    **DirecTV channels 701-705
    **CBS
    **ESPN on Thurs & Fri
    Shot-tracker: Masters.com (not on pgatour.com)

Google Doc

RG Golf Forum League

Happy Meal Standings

Cooper’s Masters Preview

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – Golf strategy talk for this week’s contest. Post referring to last week’s contest will be moved to the correct thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Schizlor

Kuch for the love of Christ

• whodat2

@whodat2 said...

Need this eagle Bubba!

YES!!!

• Logan7777

@whodat2 said...

YES!!!

At least they finally showed it.

• walkoff9

Can’t believe this my 5 of 6 was like the last spot in the money Friday night at like 415th moved into the top 100 yesterday and now is not cashing.

Expected to fall back obviously but not this much. All this scoring and my guys cant do anything.

• badtrip

It’s a rough day to be a Rory backer.

• walkoff9

Rickie has yet to birdie 13 that has to change

• Thechamp1995

Rory is fucking shit

• tristanwolf

my speith casey cam smith showdown killing it all except fleetwoat doing good come on tommy get a few comin in

• BIF

Where are all the people who played Reed and Rory in the Showdown talking about their easy winnings ??

Quad you out there ??

• JimKronlund

The last 5 days caught up with me, woke up an hour ago. 38 teams with Hoffman and his Ace and I am still glad they lowered that bonus for the overall benefit for everyone. Because over the course of a year. Those extra 10 points would hurt everyone more then help us.
    Good luck because things will change yet. They always do.

• goleafsgo14

well not going to win my million but with two tickets i won at a total of 2 dollars one is in the top 15 thousand for 40 lol ill take it.

• Logan7777

Reed still has some fight in him. Nice birdie.

• TheRyanFlaherty

Come on McLlroy…I don’t need you to win, I just need you not to be throwing up bogeys.
    Get back ahead of Rahm, Fowler somehow, please…

• Jamcclea

Update: Still not winning a million

• NDNole

@fluffynuggets said...

Good luck to paul robert and sports667.
    Any word on how ND, EC and/or barn hill are doing? Didn’t see any updates in my forum catch-up session.

Currently at 28. Still wild swings.

• Jamcclea

Gonna need some reed water balls or some other help

• lendahand21

@NDNole said...

Currently at 28. Still wild swings.

That’s one hell of sweat.

• JimKronlund

Rahm had a 14’ banana putt that broke 6’ and made it within a foot. Then the announcer said it never had a chance.
    She was a great golfer, but I do not think that was an accurate or a fair call.

• whodat2

Ruh Roh.

• lendahand21

WOW it stayed up

• walkoff9

Got 2 teams in the top 60 in the $7.77 weekend gpp on fanduel.

No idea if I have a real shot at a top finish though. So hard to judge with how fast things move.

• BIF

@JimKronlund said...

Rahm had a 14’ banana putt that broke 6’ and made it within a foot. Then the announcer said it never had a chance.
    She was a great golfer, but I do not think that was an accurate or a fair call.

It was short and low therefore never had a chance

• whodat2

Spieth is unbelievable.

• lendahand21

JORDANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

• Jamcclea

AHHHH OMG OMG OMG

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.