PGA FORUM

Comments

• whodat2

When: April 5-8

Where: Augusta, Georgia

Course: Augusta National – A par 72 course, playing at 7445 yards.

Cut Rules: Top 50 + ties AND anyone who is within 10 strokes of the leader. (There is no MDF here)

Field Size: Will be around 90 golfers.

Last Year’s Winner: Sergio Garcia (-9)

Last Year’s Cut: +6 (53 golfers made it through)

Live Coverage:
    **Masters.com
    **DirecTV channels 701-705
    **CBS
    **ESPN on Thurs & Fri
    Shot-tracker: Masters.com (not on pgatour.com)

Google Doc

RG Golf Forum League

Happy Meal Standings

Cooper’s Masters Preview

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – Golf strategy talk for this week’s contest. Post referring to last week’s contest will be moved to the correct thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• NDNole

GOT DARN IT STENSON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• lfn1992

Fleetwood can bite me

• lendahand21

@Bastardo said...

Awesome final round with a terribly anti-climatic ending. Fuck you Fatrick.

its not over

• walkoff9

Fleetwood 3 putt from 13 feet.

What a perfect ending to an awful round

• Jamcclea

@BIF said...

😂 nice gif

Yup JimK got me too with a nice lineup and he is one of only a handful or so that I’ll lose. Mr Breeze got me as well of the RGers.

I’ve been on a nice 6/6 run in H2Hs the last 3-4 weeks winning 85+% and in the World Cup of Golf thing too. Mizzou got me last week but I might just squeeze him out this week if I can avoid a Reed or Rickie bird.

I thought I was completely done with you having Casey. Spieth’s run almost brought it home for me. Good matchup!

• JH822547

Wow, that was a killer.

• walkoff9

RICKIE

• tristanwolf

oh shit stenson i did not even figure that

• lfn1992

Fleetwood just crushed every dream I had today

• thetitanlb

Wow Reed is lucky as fook. If that doesn’t clip the cup that goes 15 feet past the hole. Dog shit

• lendahand21

@thetitanlb said...

Wow Reed is lucky as fook. If that doesn’t clip the cup that goes 15 feet past the hole. Dog shit

such a lucky cuck

• JimKronlund

@NDNole said...

GOT DARN IT STENSON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Think about it as if you were just at 100th and now 12th.
    Keep changing that perspective to help the nerves

• walkoff9

Rahm you Fuck

• thetitanlb

@lendahand21 said...

such a lucky cuck

Man SOB. Reed has been really good but he has also been immensily lucky. So unreal sigh. So freaking dumb man. Chunk this wedge Reed

• krighton

first the Masters and then Nascar the tilt a whirl of the year.

• NDNole

Damn stenson came in and punched me right in the mouth.

• krighton

so the llesson learned is….never fade a top 15 guy..whether he’s talked about on touts shows or not

• ElSlappo

I think if Reed birdies 18 I’ll jump a couple guys and finish 3rd in the Fantasy Draft Tour Card, a par and I stay in 5th. It’s no Milly but I“ll take it.

Rickie’s ladyfriend is somewhat attractive

• walkoff9

At least reed doesn’t get the a4u70 bonus

• thetitanlb

Reed clipping the cup on that chip is probably gonna win him the masters. Crazy thing is that was a very poor chip cause they probably goes 15-20 feet past the hole. Just show how much luck/variance matters

• lfn1992

Rory and Fleetwood shoot two of the shittiest rounds on Sunday, and as a result I go from the potential of a big payday to the red. That’s DFG.

• NDNole

@JimKronlund said...

Think about it as if you were just at 100th and now 12th.
    Keep changing that perspective to help the nerves

Yeah I cant complain I was thaaaaat close. Oh well.

• krighton

ill bet Reed kicks his dog…………………..

• lendahand21

He could 3 putt this

• TheRyanFlaherty

Damn it Fowler.
    Jumping Spieth had to cost me, afraid to even look. I’ll just wait until it’s over at this point and hope Reed wins.
    DK’s was already a lost cause but had a chance at a decent FanDuel lu…probably screwed now. Oh well…

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.