PGA FORUM

Comments

• whodat2

When: April 5-8

Where: Augusta, Georgia

Course: Augusta National – A par 72 course, playing at 7445 yards.

Cut Rules: Top 50 + ties AND anyone who is within 10 strokes of the leader. (There is no MDF here)

Field Size: Will be around 90 golfers.

Last Year’s Winner: Sergio Garcia (-9)

Last Year’s Cut: +6 (53 golfers made it through)

Live Coverage:
    **Masters.com
    **DirecTV channels 701-705
    **CBS
    **ESPN on Thurs & Fri
    Shot-tracker: Masters.com (not on pgatour.com)

Google Doc

RG Golf Forum League

Happy Meal Standings

Cooper’s Masters Preview

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – Golf strategy talk for this week’s contest. Post referring to last week’s contest will be moved to the correct thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• krighton

im rooting hard against Reed…i hope he putts if off the green

• miggs6876

@thetitanlb said...

Reed clipping the cup on that chip is probably gonna win him the masters. Crazy thing is that was a very poor chip cause they probably goes 15-20 feet past the hole. Just show how much luck/variance matters

How bout giving Reed credit for being extremely accurate with his direction. It cuts both ways.

• JimKronlund

@thetitanlb said...

oops did not mean to post here

!DOOM 12th $5000 fantastic!

• NDNole

I wouldnt have even been in this spot without an ace by hoffman. SO I will take my winnings and be happy. Nice weekend guys.

• walkoff9

Fuck he made it

• thetitanlb

Freaking weak

• JimKronlund

Thank you Reed

• hbomb57

Krispy kremes all around.

• HunkerToe

Gutted. Wanted to see that playoff so bad.

• lendahand21

• thetitanlb

@miggs6876 said...

How bout giving Reed credit for being extremely accurate with his direction. It cuts both ways.

Because if his shot was actually good he woulda have lagged it to 5-10 feet. No player is gonna try and chip it to 20 feet there

• fluffynuggets

@NDNole said...

I wouldnt have even been in this spot without an ace by hoffman. SO I will take my winnings and be happy. Nice weekend guys.

Congrats on what you did win! And thanks for sharing your sweat with us.

• ARightTouch

After all that I’m up like 5 dollars on the week. Too much Noren, Chappell and Schwartzel cost me

• Schizlor

• thetitanlb

Worst part is i Rostered Reed 3 times this year and he missed the cut twice. Smh

• Logan7777

@Schizlor said...

• lendahand21

Never thought this guy would ever win a major

• jerla

Casey and JT late bogeys cost me

• darickc

@ElSlappo said...

I think if Reed birdies 18 I’ll jump a couple guys and finish 3rd in the Fantasy Draft Tour Card, a par and I stay in 5th. It’s no Milly but I“ll take it.

Rickie’s ladyfriend is somewhat attractive

Somewhat? You serious Clark? Google Allison Stokke

• Gathon11

@ARightTouch said...

After all that I’m up like 5 dollars on the week. Too much Noren, Chappell and Schwartzel cost me

Lol it was Chappell for me. I tinkered him in and took Cam Smith out. Oh well. Glad I profited 7 dollars on the week.

• sox9

@BIF said...

You do realize those 3 guys are in

1st
    T5
    T12

As it stands on Sunday afternoon, your lineup is terrible besides Reed and you probably wouldn’t be cashing if he was even in 3rd.

I dunno, just figured having 1st, 5th and 12th and all six players making the cut would have yielded a better payout. Hell, I was happy all 6 guys made the cut given the course.After Reed, McIlroy and Rose didn’t have a lot of money left roster other high priced players. Wish I had Cam Smith in their though instead of Grace.

• Bastardo

@JimKronlund said...

!DOOM 12th $5000 fantastic!

Great job. 12th place in that tourney should win more than $5000 though.

• hautalak

Well I had no Reed but good for him I guess. Still will never know when to play him. Not a bad week and I took a meaningless World Cup win but Bubba doing nothing today didn’t help me move up like I’d like. Congrats to all the winners!

• lendahand21

@Bastardo said...

Great job. 12th place in that tourney should win more than $5000 though.

For real, for that good of a lineup and you only get 5k

• paulrobert1989

Welp I ended up finishing 15th in the milly. A little disappointing since I was in 1st earlier in the day, but I’m grateful to have won something. I love playing dfs. Good luck next week everyone!

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.