PGA FORUM

Comments

• whodat2

When: April 5-8

Where: Augusta, Georgia

Course: Augusta National – A par 72 course, playing at 7445 yards.

Cut Rules: Top 50 + ties AND anyone who is within 10 strokes of the leader. (There is no MDF here)

Field Size: Will be around 90 golfers.

Last Year’s Winner: Sergio Garcia (-9)

Last Year’s Cut: +6 (53 golfers made it through)

Live Coverage:
    **Masters.com
    **DirecTV channels 701-705
    **CBS
    **ESPN on Thurs & Fri
    Shot-tracker: Masters.com (not on pgatour.com)

Google Doc

RG Golf Forum League

Happy Meal Standings

Cooper’s Masters Preview

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – Golf strategy talk for this week’s contest. Post referring to last week’s contest will be moved to the correct thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• AVivier

Dumb question, is there a list of lefties that qualified? Or any list that is sortable by other categories?

• Bastardo

@AVivier said...

Dumb question, is there a list of lefties that qualified? Or any list that is sortable by other categories?

Harmon, bubba, Phil, weir

• JH822547

So are we still locking in RCB?

• Cooper08

• Blogger of the Month

@AVivier said...

Lin Yuxin is also left handed.

• billholler

Actually playing PGA again this week. Look forward to complaining with the rest of you.

• klf_is_gonna_rock_ya

i’ve put together an all asian, all lefty team

• JH822547

If you win the million will you burn it?

• klf_is_gonna_rock_ya

no, i will spend it

• klf_is_gonna_rock_ya

any links to sites with projected ownership?

• lawilt

Is anyone a member on Sportslines? I saw their model last year predicted multiple major winners and was curious who it predicted for the masters this year.

• Quadhole

@lawilt said...

Is anyone a member on Sportslines? I saw their model last year predicted multiple major winners and was curious who it predicted for the masters this year.

I heard they have been hacking accounts. Just sayin… And I think last year their pick for the masters was Andercursed.

• klf_is_gonna_rock_ya

freddie couples…3 missed cuts in 33 masters. amazing

• mr_papageorgio

I kinda want to lock in Mats this week. Guy seems to always show up for majors. Should I be more worried about the wrist?

• RangerC

@Bastardo said...

On FD, angel cabrera is 10200 while RCB is 7400…………………………… whoa

This is so obviously an error that I can’t believe it hasn’t been acknowledged (somehow getting them switched in database due to same last name). Basically the entire slate on Fanduel comes down to one fundamental decision; play or fade RCB – he might be 50% owned but if he gets a top 20 (like 2016) you’re completely dead without him and with the tight pricing he might be the only guy below 8000 who even makes the cut (so maybe he’s the only way to get the optimal other 5 golfers and is in the winning LU with a T47 finish).

• noddy

Anyone else playing Couples? How many get cut after Friday?

• JH822547

Watched the two hour Pat Mayo preview last night, good fun but excluding the old guys pretty much every other golfer was touted at some point by one of the myriad of ‘experts’ who contributed.

• DSofM

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #43

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 NASCAR Live Finalist

• Blogger of the Month

@JH822547 said...

I’m pretty happy he had a shit week this week personally.. Might pull a bit of ownership off him.

• klf_is_gonna_rock_ya

@noddy said...

Anyone else playing Couples? How many get cut after Friday?

i will be. he’s a cut making machine

• Giez

@JH822547 said...

He’s on my 1st draft… like him at that range. Have a single Milly bullet he will probably make plus some others

• jleit13

@klf_is_gonna_rock_ya said...

i will be. he’s a cut making machine

Making the cut at the Masters isn’t the same as making the cut in most other events. For sure 50 of the 85 or so will make the cut and it will probably be like 55 of the 85 or so will make the cut. Also if you include some of the old guys that probably don’t have much of a shot of making the cut you will find that a high percent will get 6-6 thru the cut. Obviously you will need that 6-6 to make money this week unless some major chalk busts but your going to need guys that place high and score alot.

• blue

the Rory/Rose/Bubba combos are gonna be crazy

• Dunzor

Question for BIF as you are the king of determining course fit….we know that Augusta can be beat with the bomb & gauge method ala Bubba, Tiger, Phil in their prime, but what other type of golfer do you target as a fit from augusta (not just talking course history here, but if the whole field were 1st timers what type of golfer you looking for)?

• kdsdawg

@Dunzor said...

Question for BIF as you are the king of determining course fit….we know that Augusta can be beat with the bomb & gauge method ala Bubba, Tiger, Phil in their prime, but what other type of golfer do you target as a fit from augusta (not just talking course history here, but if the whole field were 1st timers what type of golfer you looking for)?

the greens at Augusta are like no other so I would think you need to look at accuracy with irons. You have to know where to put the ball on the greens to make putts.

• kdsdawg

Poulter in, pretty good record here as far as making cuts and decent finishes for what his price should be

http://www.augusta.com/masters/players/bios/Ian_Poulter.shtml

• Bastardo

Finally, the best week of the year is here

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.