PGA FORUM

Comments

• whodat2

When: April 5-8

Where: Augusta, Georgia

Course: Augusta National – A par 72 course, playing at 7445 yards.

Cut Rules: Top 50 + ties AND anyone who is within 10 strokes of the leader. (There is no MDF here)

Field Size: Will be around 90 golfers.

Last Year’s Winner: Sergio Garcia (-9)

Last Year’s Cut: +6 (53 golfers made it through)

Live Coverage:
    **Masters.com
    **DirecTV channels 701-705
    **CBS
    **ESPN on Thurs & Fri
    Shot-tracker: Masters.com (not on pgatour.com)

Google Doc

RG Golf Forum League

Happy Meal Standings

Cooper’s Masters Preview

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – Golf strategy talk for this week’s contest. Post referring to last week’s contest will be moved to the correct thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• NickDiesel316

@walkoff9 said...

FYI if your not in it already your looking at the smaller one. The main one that filled already is a 750K pool with 150k to first.

Yeah I see its first place 30k…. but now I’m scared off it haha

• JimKronlund

@nicholasmarsh said...

THOUGHT: Webb, Berger, Harman, Poulter?

I cant overlook Poultier’s tenacity and grit. But I do not have a good handle at all on how the other 3 will fair at this course, or most courses lol. Those 3 are my golfing enigmas.

I still have to make 40+ line ups and I have not looked at my DK page to see if I have problems as well. I have 2 – 20 max GPPS and many cash games all with the same line up that I need to address.

• Quadhole

@badtrip said...

Went all in on Rory. Tons of Lieshman,Phil, Hoffman, and Rose. I’m not going to be surprised when two of them are doing beer bongs with John Daly at Hooters Saturday morning. They should pay me not to pick them.

Me too on Rory, Rose and then big mixes with Spieth, Kuch and then flyers…
    Might sound strange, I just think hitting the milli is just too hard. The times I have hit good were playing the Milli’s here and football and using a basic Cash type lineup with one off player. This way, still make a bunch of money and have that shot…

5 guys in the top 20 will cash..

• JimKronlund

@NickDiesel316 said...

Hmmmm good to know.
    Anybody else a take on the $444?

Unless you have really studied many past top ten winning line ups in the $444 and how they were constructed. I would take that money and enter 20 new teams in a different max 20 GPP. Then a bunch in single entries, H2H, and many other different cash games with fewer entrants.
    You should still have money left over for Weekend and the other new games.
    Just my take.

• nicholasmarsh

@JimKronlund said...

Harman

BULLET-FADE: I just like it man. Harman a GA-boy so I’m a bit on board with Quad here. Sorry, Mr. Quad :/

• whodat2

@Quadhole said...

I thought so at first too, but it is dislocated, you can actually watch him pop it back into place. Which means to me, it has happened before to him

This is correct. If anyone of us, or anyone else looked down and saw their ankle like that, we would lie down immediately screaming for an Ambulance. The fact that he immediately popped it back in place so quickly tell me this has happened to him more than once… probably playing basketball.

I dislocated my right ring finger. It was an ordeal, trust me. But now it can pop bout easily, and I just pop it back in. BUT, it still hurts like hell……. just not as near as bad as the 1st time.

• NickDiesel316

@JimKronlund said...

Unless you have really studied many past top ten winning line ups in the $444 and how they were constructed. I would take that money and enter 20 new teams in a different max 20 GPP. Then a bunch in single entries, H2H, and many other different cash games with fewer entrants.
    You should still have money left over for Weekend and the other new games.
    Just my take.

I changed my way and went 3 entries in the 3 max $33

• JimKronlund

@NickDiesel316 said...

I changed my way and went 3 entries in the 3 max $33

I think that is wise

• tristanwolf

@Quadhole said...

If I win, 20 people get 3K each on here, so, yea, you made the 20… First would be TIM, then BIGDADDY (wherever he is) hopefully still alive… That is the one problem here, no real connections, Oh well..

lol nice. i usually never play the milly but i won 2 tix from $3 nba sattellites. okay i’ll go with the flow and say if i win the milly i’ll give 1k each to you and the top 20 regs here!

• Dewoc19

thoughts on Grace, CH leaves something to be desired but he has been playing decently lately

• wolfshield

No love for Rahm? Id love to see him get a Major win and put the haters in their place.

• JimKronlund

I won 1 milly I knew of and 2 others I had no clue I win.
    If I win I would give only to the members here that I know love playing DFS golf but may struggle with the $ side and only play a few small contests and are not able to multi enter a $3-$4 20 max.
    That would be satisfying to me.

• JimKronlund

@Dewoc19 said...

thoughts on Grace, CH leaves something to be desired but he has been playing decently lately

It seems like Grace Euro and Grace PGA are 2 different players. But he does have elite talent.
    I know that is not much help.

• Dewoc19

@JimKronlund said...

It seems like Grace Euro and Grace PGA are 2 different players. But he does have elite talent.
    I know that is not much help.

none whatsoever, but thanks for the reply

• GaryScott59

@wolfshield said...

No love for Rahm? Id love to see him get a Major win and put the haters in their place.

Gut feeling says he is ready this week. About 33% here.

• whodat2

Anyone have kids in here… preferably teenagers? My daughter disowned me tonight…. because i called her out on her 11 zeros for not turned in home work assignments. But I’m in the wrong, right?

Damn common core, or w/e they call it.

Anyway….. back to wining the million.

• whodat2

And Nickdeisel…… the 444…. it’s like a big cash game in a gpp format. Chalk city. Contrarian gets you last place or the win. Go big or go home. Just my opinion.

• whodat2

I have faded the top 9 salaries in my cash lineup, and am not happy about it….. not tinkering though.

• cstuewe13

@wolfshield said...

My pick to win

• DSofM

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #52

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 NASCAR Live Finalist

• Blogger of the Month

@cstuewe13 said...

My pick to win

Hey what happened to RICKIE

• superstars92

@whodat2 said...

And Nickdeisel…… the 444…. it’s like a big cash game in a gpp format. Chalk city. Contrarian gets you last place or the win. Go big or go home. Just my opinion.

Which is why I was considering Finau, but now I became scared because he actually dislocated his ankle and usually for most people, that means a cast. For him though, I guess since he’s played basketball a lot, it happens all the time like you mentioned earlier.

But yea, a lot of people place their cash lineup in the 444, which results in that chalkiness you describe. It makes sense since the payout is more balanced.

• JimKronlund

@Dewoc19 said...

none whatsoever, but thanks for the reply

I knew better then to reply. Wont happen again.

• mogan11

@whodat2 said...

Anyone have kids in here… preferably teenagers? My daughter disowned me tonight…. because i called her out on her 11 zeros for not turned in home work assignments. But I’m in the wrong, right?

Sure don’t, but I used to be the same way and have managed to do pretty well for myself.

Right as I was posting this I drank my fiance’s leftover (lukewarm) gin and tonic thinking it was a glass of water. Feeling less optimistic for her now.

• superstars92

@DSofM said...

Hey what happened to RICKIE

He’s gonna miss his tee time tomorrow since he’s too busy partying tonight.

• mgravity

@whodat2 said...

Common core is “commie core” we all have to think what the “State” wants us to think! WE are watching you!

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.