PGA FORUM

Comments

• whodat2

When: April 5-8

Where: Augusta, Georgia

Course: Augusta National – A par 72 course, playing at 7445 yards.

Cut Rules: Top 50 + ties AND anyone who is within 10 strokes of the leader. (There is no MDF here)

Field Size: Will be around 90 golfers.

Last Year’s Winner: Sergio Garcia (-9)

Last Year’s Cut: +6 (53 golfers made it through)

Live Coverage:
    **Masters.com
    **DirecTV channels 701-705
    **CBS
    **ESPN on Thurs & Fri
    Shot-tracker: Masters.com (not on pgatour.com)

Google Doc

RG Golf Forum League

Happy Meal Standings

Cooper’s Masters Preview

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – Golf strategy talk for this week’s contest. Post referring to last week’s contest will be moved to the correct thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• JH822547

@mabrla said...

Is there a ST anywhere?

There is on the US Masters site, but it’s not so easy to toggle from one player to the other as it is with the standard PGA one.

https://www.masters.com/en_US/scores/track/track.html?pid=26596&r=1&h=1&s=1&c=

• MrBreeze

commuting to the store, see y’all in a bit

• elmore0631

This is one lineup in the milly:

Ryan Moore
    Wesley Bryan
    Austin Cook
    Ted Potter
    Brandan Steele
    Jhonathan Vegas

That’s the true early AM fame lineup

• WVUDoss

Just wanted to give a thanks to the guys that organized the $1 MLB comps. Got over 2k FFPs from that!

• mabrla

Thanks!

• tarheelsrule44

Yuck, my lineup is all chalk. Lowest owned is Ricky Fowler at 12.55% Looks like I’ll be splitting that milly with about 5000 others.

• cstuewe13

This Masters ST is awesome

• cjstout21

@BrianVT said...

How do you change the Masters leaderboard to “classic” style? I thought there was a toggle on the page in years’ past, but not seeing it now

top left grey bar says Over/Under, click on that and you can select Traditional.

• JH822547

Actually that shot tracker is pretty nifty once you get the hang of it.

Nifty means good, I’m not sure if you have the word nifty in America.

• WidumBoise

@superstars92 said...

Wow Stenson and Kuchar really highly owned even in GPPs. Kuchar is massive chalk in all the GPPs. Thought he would be in cash, but he’s usually a guy that doesn’t have win equity. Even Xander has more win equity than him, albeit he’s way more volatile and can crash and burn.

7600 dont need win equity just back/frontdoor top 10 egguity

• mabrla

Somehow pulled off no dupes with Tiger/Bubba/Phil/Dechambeau thanks to Jimmy Walker and Scott…

• GTGRAY75

Moore Birdie!!

• krighton

Woosnam bogey…NICE JOB SCRUB

• darickc

@elmore0631 said...

This is one lineup in the milly:

Ryan Moore
    Wesley Bryan
    Austin Cook
    Ted Potter
    Brandan Steele
    Jhonathan Vegas

That’s the true early AM fame lineup

Damn, what did he have like 8K left in salary?

• cjstout21

@krighton said...

Woosnam bogey…NICE JOB SCRUB

the core of my PIG, off to a great start.

• BrianVT

@cjstout21 said...

top left grey bar says Over/Under, click on that and you can select Traditional.

Ah….thank you!

• Cooper08

• Blogger of the Month

$400 above min price Rafa Cabrera-Bello around 30% owned on FD. Hope my 100% works out.

• Kp24

Moore sinking 20 footers for birds early. Nice one

• cagejables

Work has been beating me senseless the last few weeks but wanted to wish you all good luck this weekend—enjoy the golf!

• Zieg30

@JH822547 said...

Actually that shot tracker is pretty nifty once you get the hang of it.

Where is the actual shot tracker? Not finding it on the normal PGA site or the Masters site.

• superstars92

RG Overall Ranking

The ST doesn’t seem to be updating for Austin Cook. Either it’s a bit behind or Cook got lost in the trees.

• walkoff9

@Zieg30 said...

Where is the actual shot tracker? Not finding it on the normal PGA site or the Masters site.

http://www.masters.com/en_US/scores/index.html

Hit the track arrow on each player

• reeses

@Zieg30 said...

You click “Track” in the top nav bar on the masters site

• tarheelsrule44

Anyone have the link to check how many duplicate lineups you have?

• elmore0631

@Zieg30 said...

Under “Track”

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.