PGA FORUM

Comments

• whodat2

When: April 5-8

Where: Augusta, Georgia

Course: Augusta National – A par 72 course, playing at 7445 yards.

Cut Rules: Top 50 + ties AND anyone who is within 10 strokes of the leader. (There is no MDF here)

Field Size: Will be around 90 golfers.

Last Year’s Winner: Sergio Garcia (-9)

Last Year’s Cut: +6 (53 golfers made it through)

Live Coverage:
    **Masters.com
    **DirecTV channels 701-705
    **CBS
    **ESPN on Thurs & Fri
    Shot-tracker: Masters.com (not on pgatour.com)

Google Doc

RG Golf Forum League

Happy Meal Standings

Cooper’s Masters Preview

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – Golf strategy talk for this week’s contest. Post referring to last week’s contest will be moved to the correct thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• deepfat

Ownership is pretty interesting. Henley and Berger (my 100 ‘ers) are at 7 in the milly maker but you sharp motherf**kers bumped their ownership to over 12% in the Happy Meal.

• TheRyanFlaherty

Is it too early to want to trade all my Steele in for Moore lol
    Guess that’s the good/bad with making multiple lu’s. Made more than I ever have this week, but you still can’t cover every combo. Likely to come down to guys like Steele/Moore/Chappell/DeChambeau who ate at the back end of my lu’s and hoping I paired the right ones with the right high priced guys.

• mabrla

Lets go Bryson!

• Yacht67

This time last year Hoffman and McGirt were at the top until saturday.

• osuryanf

I’m having entirely too much fun watching Hideki on the range.. I’ve played so bad this year that I’m actually learning from his use of the alignment rod

• JimKronlund

Moore drove it 216 yards on hole 3 350 yards. I guess that was the plan because of tight landing area?

• Yacht67

@JimKronlund said...

Moore drove it 216 yards on hole 3 350 yards. I guess that was the plan because of tight landing area?

I’m happy to have drives like the pros!!!!

• WidumBoise

Kudos to The Masters golfing app for taking virtual shot tracking to THE NEXT LEVEL.

• krighton

Moore at 4.3%…..taking everyone’s $$$$

• elmore0631

@JimKronlund said...

More to do with the green if i recall the hole correctly.

• krighton

so people stack up the 1st couple groups just so they can brag about being on top of the leaderboard for a couple hours

• BrianVT

@WidumBoise said...

I am feening for live golfing coverage, when will that be made available to the viewing public?

You should be able to start watching it on your computing system very soon.

Featured Groups says 9:15, although we’re already past that and it’s not showing. I guess we need a featured group to start
    Amen Corner at 10:45
    Holes 15 &16 at 11:45

• superstars92

RG Overall Ranking

Will anyone attempt to drive the green on the 3rd? Maybe Rory?

• deepfat

Master’s shot tracker is so freaking dope.

Also, Leishman at 7% in the Milly Maker. I like it.

• JimKronlund

Moore is paired with Vegas(good) and Woosnam(no idea what to think about that).

• tarheelsrule44

I thought that the Masters website followed some of the early morning groups even before the 2:00pm broadcast? All I’m seeing is Live on the Range?

• TrustinthePlan

@elmore0631 said...

More to do with the green if i recall the hole correctly.

Yes, green has lots of slope in it and hard to chip it close with the big hill in front of the green. Rather have a full wedge going into 3, depending on what wedge you are most comfortable with depends on how far you drive it. Will be interesting to see though later in the day once it dries out a little to see if anyone tries to cut the corner a little and try to get close to the green since the pin is in the front.

• cstuewe13

@tarheelsrule44 said...

I thought that the Masters website followed some of the early morning groups even before the 2:00pm broadcast? All I’m seeing is Live on the Range?

Starts at 10

• TrustinthePlan

So Cook birdies 1 and 4, and bogies 2 and 3, makes sense….

• ButBongoFiesta

Jhonatthan Vegas drives it 35 yards to the pin and then it takes him 4 more shots to get it in the hole. Sounds about right.

• cstuewe13

@TrustinthePlan said...

So Cook birdies 1 and 4, and bogies 2 and 3, makes sense….

Welcome to Augusta

• JimKronlund

and misses 4’ for bog

• krighton

i didnt full fade enough guys….vegas you are a bum

• JH822547

Ah Ryan Moore come on now.

• Wander_Bread

Got in a nice gym sesh / steam now time to eat some breakfast, watch the MASTERS and of course ignore most emails all day.

NOREN, STENSON, and TIGER are my guys – 100% across only 5 lineups i have going

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.