PGA FORUM

Comments

• whodat2

When: April 5-8

Where: Augusta, Georgia

Course: Augusta National – A par 72 course, playing at 7445 yards.

Cut Rules: Top 50 + ties AND anyone who is within 10 strokes of the leader. (There is no MDF here)

Field Size: Will be around 90 golfers.

Last Year’s Winner: Sergio Garcia (-9)

Last Year’s Cut: +6 (53 golfers made it through)

Live Coverage:
    **Masters.com
    **DirecTV channels 701-705
    **CBS
    **ESPN on Thurs & Fri
    Shot-tracker: Masters.com (not on pgatour.com)

Google Doc

RG Golf Forum League

Happy Meal Standings

Cooper’s Masters Preview

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – Golf strategy talk for this week’s contest. Post referring to last week’s contest will be moved to the correct thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• sports667

The shot tracker is better but I don’t like how it opens a new page when you click “Track” wish they had this version but also where it just dropped down and showed you the tracker like on the pga website.

• GTGRAY75

looked like moore shanked his putt on the shot tracker…

• superstars92

RG Overall Ranking

Looks like everyone’s missing putts on that 3rd hole. Moore, Cook, Potter all 3 putted.

• Supersharpie

@krighton said...

so people stack up the 1st couple groups just so they can brag about being on top of the leaderboard for a couple hours

Yep, happens every week. Definitely the mark of a true degen.

• elmore0631

Ill have the course all mapped out when I get to go to Augusta after following the coverage and ST the last few years..

• osuryanf

@Wander_Bread said...

Got in a nice gym sesh / steam now time to eat some breakfast, watch the MASTERS and of course ignore most emails all day.

NOREN, STENSON, and TIGER are my guys – 100% across only 5 lineups i have going

Good luck bud

• superstars92

RG Overall Ranking

@elmore0631 said...

Ill have the course all mapped out when I get to go to Augusta after following the coverage and ST the last few years..

That’s what Xander said he and his dad did actually, which means he should already have pre-existing knowlege of the entire course despite being the first time.

• elmore0631

@sports667 said...

The shot tracker is better but I don’t like how it opens a new page when you click “Track” wish they had this version but also where it just dropped down and showed you the tracker like on the pga website.

IDK if this is what you’re meaning but you can see distance from hole etc on the bottom left if you hit the arrow near the “Live Video” tab

• TheRyanFlaherty

I was initially a little annoyed when I realized I had to download the Masters app…but it is SO MUCH better and cooler than the normal PGATour shot tracker I’m used to.
    This is going to be fun to follow. Hopefully some of my lineups will cooperate now.

• ARightTouch

I’m already nervous about Bryson, waaaay overweight on this dude

• walkoff9

chappel bomb off the tee but misses the green with his 2nd shot. yuck

• JH822547

Hole 4 looks pretty tough

• JimKronlund

@elmore0631 said...

IDK if this is what you’re meaning but you can see distance from hole etc on the bottom left if you hit the arrow near the “Live Video” tab

Mine has a grey cloud over it and will not do anything. Just the hole?

• osuryanf

@walkoff9 said...

Do you think he tried for the green? Because shot tracker almost makes it looks like he laid up? Which would definitely be strange from 240 yards but perhaps he’s being a little more conservative here.

• Whosiere41

• Blogger of the Month

Well we are UNDER WAY!!! So far this thread has generated 72 pages even before the first ball was hit!! Awesome par 3 contest yesterday, terrible to see Finau dislocate his ankle celebrating a hole-in-one though. Hope he gets to play in his first Masters. Not a good way to start though! Im so overweight on Justin Rose and Matt Kuchar it is not even funny. If I get a few good days out of those two and they contend for the green jacket I should be sitting good! Waited too long to enter the Milly Maker though, had to settle for the Hundred Thousandair on DK. Have about $40 total in play though across FD and DK. I love Masters weekend!!! Even dreamt about it last night. But I have strange dreams though, hole 12 was indoors somehow…lol Also got to meet Phil Mickleson in my dream, he was taking a break on a bench eating a sammich…lmao

• Cooper08

• Blogger of the Month

@superstars92 said...

That’s what Xander said he and his dad did actually, which means he should already have pre-existing knowlege of the entire course despite being the first time.

Why is the contest dashboard not up on fantasy labs?

• elmore0631

@walkoff9 said...

Idk why they don’t just hit it into the right bunker.

• ARightTouch

@walkoff9 said...

Bryson also bomb off the tee on 2nd 343 yards

• keephustlincuz

Oh great….. no Moore no cash.
    0% exposure. Looks like another last place finish. That was a good sweat.
    I guess I’ll just go to bed. See you guys next week.

• JH822547

@osuryanf said...

Do you think he tried for the green? Because shot tracker almost makes it looks like he laid up? Which would definitely be strange from 240 yards but perhaps he’s being a little more conservative here.

Shot tracker reflects the starting and finishing position of the ball only.

So for instance if he goes for the green, catches the slope and then rolls back you wouldn’t know about it.

• Yacht67

Whats the weather like?

• JimKronlund

Moore going to bogey again and IDRGAF . Its DFS golf at the Masters

• Yacht67

@Cooper08 said...

Why is the contest dashboard not up on fantasy labs?

Ownership is up

I expect the dashboard to be up in a little bit.

• madskillz84

Banking on “FEEL GOOD STORY” of Pat Perez expecting first child to push him up the leader board

• elmore0631

@JH822547 said...

Hole 4 looks pretty tough

Not as hard as Moore makes it look. A big green with a lot of funnel to it though

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.