PGA FORUM

Comments

• whodat2

When: April 5-8

Where: Augusta, Georgia

Course: Augusta National – A par 72 course, playing at 7445 yards.

Cut Rules: Top 50 + ties AND anyone who is within 10 strokes of the leader. (There is no MDF here)

Field Size: Will be around 90 golfers.

Last Year’s Winner: Sergio Garcia (-9)

Last Year’s Cut: +6 (53 golfers made it through)

Live Coverage:
    **Masters.com
    **DirecTV channels 701-705
    **CBS
    **ESPN on Thurs & Fri
    Shot-tracker: Masters.com (not on pgatour.com)

Google Doc

RG Golf Forum League

Happy Meal Standings

Cooper’s Masters Preview

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – Golf strategy talk for this week’s contest. Post referring to last week’s contest will be moved to the correct thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• ARightTouch

Why is everyone sweating Moore? I only have 1 share of him you are all making me nervous that I haven’t got enough

• elmore0631

I’m in here hoping for a par shootout.. i love when it plays -3 winner for 4 days

• superstars92

That par 5 second looks like it’s in a bad location. Everything funnels away from the hole. I’m not sure you are supposed to go for the green actually.

• Dewoc19

Moore from -2 to +1 faster than I can blink

• elmore0631

Great shot Kevin. Take out an iron to hit it in the bunker… conservative gonna bite him early…

• Ndepompei

@ARightTouch said...

Why is everyone sweating Moore? I only have 1 share of him you are all making me nervous that I haven’t got enough

everyone sweats everything in here

• tarheelsrule44

For those who are new to this – everything said in here between now and Friday evening mean nothing. Then, once the cut happens, anything said between Friday Evening and Sunday morning mean nothing. Finally, on Sunday, if all your guys made the cut, then you can start listening to the “No X no Cash” shenanigans.

• sports667

@elmore0631 said...

Chappell misses a birdie opportunity… got to get the par 5’s….

he crushed his drive too, has to feel like a bogey to him

• osuryanf

@ARightTouch said...

He’s already over par so the concern should be on the other side.

• jmcdougall17

@rog11sm said...

What was the site you could check for duplicate lineups?

If you download the .csv for the contest, you can open up the .csv and click on the column which list he lineups (column F) – click on conditional formatting/highlight cell rules/duplicate values// and highlight all duplicates. You can the search for your username (CTRL+F) and see if your lineup is highlighted, if it is, it’s duped, if not, you have a unique lineup.

• walkoff9

RG Overall Ranking

Why is #3 not a driveable hole, seems like everyone lays up and ends up in the bunker…

• BadAtBetting

Those going off later today getting some gold information already on hole 2. Nobody is getting it up the front. I think you’re gonna start seeing a lot of the guys that haven’t teed off yet get on in two.

• cstuewe13

No Vijay no cash

• superstars92

@tarheelsrule44 said...

For those who are new to this – everything said in here between now and Friday evening mean nothing. Then, once the cut happens, anything said between Friday Evening and Sunday morning mean nothing. Finally, on Sunday, if all your guys made the cut, then you can start listening to the “No X no Cash” shenanigans.

Yea most people here are just joking around with the No X No Cash…

• Jamcclea

Good luck everyone!!

• sports667

@cstuewe13 said...

No Vijay no cash

You beat me to it!

• superstars92

@walkoff9 said...

Why is #3 not a driveable hole, seems like everyone lays up and ends up in the bunker…

I think I read that the green is heavily protected and is hard to hit and also is not visible off the tee.

Maybe Rory will drive it but not sure.

“No. 3, 350 yards, par 4 (Flowering Peach): One of the best short par 4s in golf, this hole hasn’t been changed since 1982. Big hitters can drive near the green, but not many try because of all the trouble surrounding the L-shaped green that slopes sharply from right to left. Most players hit iron off tee to stay short of four bunkers on the left side.”

• Wander_Bread

@osuryanf said...

Good luck bud

You too Ryan. Hope we take something nice down.

• BIF

@walkoff9 said...

A little uphill and terrible angles to pitch and chip from if you miss green so very easy to hit driver and make bogey if you end up in wrong spot.

• BIF

@Jamcclea said...

Good luck everyone!!

Good luck Jam

• elmore0631

Chappell is some trouble on #3… going over the green is well… going to be interesting.

• JimKronlund

@walkoff9 said...

I think because its too narrow around 280 yards and it curves a little making the drive needing the perfect shape to get through.

• Ace15

First time PGA, if the dudes dont make the cut safe to say you wont be winning GPP??

• superstars92

Holy Kevin Chappell really screwed up.

• Kp24

@Falconsfly said...

right? Was like you’ve got to be joking me ..although, I read that stuff in NBA too and sometimes ends up being true. Good luck all

Just wondering, as this is your first or second time playing PGA, did you play cuz of Tiger or just interested in gold dfs?

Also welcome to the best dfs sport

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).