PGA FORUM

Comments

• whodat2

When: April 5-8

Where: Augusta, Georgia

Course: Augusta National – A par 72 course, playing at 7445 yards.

Cut Rules: Top 50 + ties AND anyone who is within 10 strokes of the leader. (There is no MDF here)

Field Size: Will be around 90 golfers.

Last Year’s Winner: Sergio Garcia (-9)

Last Year’s Cut: +6 (53 golfers made it through)

Live Coverage:
    **Masters.com
    **DirecTV channels 701-705
    **CBS
    **ESPN on Thurs & Fri
    Shot-tracker: Masters.com (not on pgatour.com)

Google Doc

RG Golf Forum League

Happy Meal Standings

Cooper’s Masters Preview

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – Golf strategy talk for this week’s contest. Post referring to last week’s contest will be moved to the correct thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• DefinitelyMiami

@cstuewe13 said...

No Vijay no cash

You mean no cash,no Vj

• BrianVT

Chappell blew it 45 yards past the hole coming out of that bunker. Might have a tough time getting par here

• Ndepompei

@Ace15 said...

First time PGA, if the dudes dont make the cut safe to say you wont be winning GPP??

5/6 making the cut can win GPPs sometimes but typically yes need all 6 to make the cut

• osuryanf

@Ace15 said...

First time PGA, if the dudes dont make the cut safe to say you wont be winning GPP??

You wont win in a field like this, but could still potentially cash.

• Kp24

@Ace15 said...

Yes. Very safe to say a missed cut spells no chance at placing high in a GPP

• superstars92

Is no one capable of making birdie on the 2nd except Ryan Moore?

My main player come up in a bit (Casey Hideki group), but I have a few random players early like Berger and Bryson and Chappell.

• cjstout21

@Ace15 said...

safe to say, yup. Especially this week. 6/6 will be higher than usual in GPPs

• elmore0631

ill take that chappell chip 10/10 lol

• tracermat

Steele backing up

• BadAtBetting

Bryson par on two. Really expected him to birdie it.

• Ace15

Nice, well if that’s the case. See yall at the next major!

• Jamcclea

This thread is getting to 200+ pages I can’t wait!

• elmore0631

@Ace15 said...

Nice, well if that’s the case. See yall at the next major!

Who do you have?

• JimKronlund

I have color retention blindness (a form of color blindness) and its almost impossible for me to see the difference on the leaderboard between a number that is a birdie and a number that is a bogie.

• rog11sm

@jmcdougall17 said...

If you download the .csv for the contest, you can open up the .csv and click on the column which list he lineups (column F) – click on conditional formatting/highlight cell rules/duplicate values// and highlight all duplicates. You can the search for your username (CTRL+F) and see if your lineup is highlighted, if it is, it’s duped, if not, you have a unique lineup.

Ty
    I am out working right now , I will try this when I get home.

• JimKronlund

lol moore will bogey again

• deepfat

Berger with a 334 yd bomb on 2. I am way overweight on this dude.

• kbarnhill7523

RG Overall Ranking

• 2018 FanDuel WFFC Finalist

• x2

2017 FanDuel WFBBC Finalist

@superstars92 said...

Is no one capable of making birdie on the 2nd except Ryan Moore?

My main player come up in a bit (Casey Hideki group), but I have a few random players early like Berger and Bryson and Chappell.

I’m like 45% Mats in the MM, 65% Casey.

Also at like 15% on Berger which is double his field ownership. That 7500 spot was nuts, so I just picked all 3 of Berger, Xander and Harman. Picked Harman after Finau went down yesterday.

• superstars92

I hope Jose Maria Olazabal wins.

Nothing to do with DFS, but I always like seeing old timers do well like Tom Watson.

• Ace15

@elmore0631 said...

Who do you have?

Steele lol. running multiple LU’s though so will wait and see how other play out.

• sports667

My Favorite Line-up after seeing ownership is:

Rory
    Spieth
    Reed
    Henley
    Grace
    Hadwin

• cjstout21

@JimKronlund said...

I have color retention blindness (a form of color blindness) and its almost impossible for me to see the difference on the leaderboard between a number that is a birdie and a number that is a bogie.

circle versus square for birdie versus bogie??? :)

• rsw34

Anyone else’s shot tracker not working with Perez?

• superstars92

@Ace15 said...

Steele lol. running multiple LU’s though so will wait and see how other play out.

Don’t worry he’s not in that much trouble. +4/+5/+6 might be the cut.

There’s also that funky rule that if no one pulls away, a ton of people can make the cut.

• Kp24

Moore hitting the bogey train, went from damn I’m happy I’m 20% on this guy to welp, I got 80% of my other lineups haha

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).