PGA FORUM

Comments

• whodat2

When: April 11-14

Where: Augusta, Georgia

Course: Augusta National – A par 72 course, playing at 7445 yards.

Cut Rules: Top 50 + ties AND anyone who is within 10 strokes of the leader. (There is no MDF here)

Field Size: Will be around 90 golfers.

Last Year’s Winner: Patrick Reed (-15)

Last Year’s Cut: +5 (53 golfers made it through)

Live Coverage:
    **Masters.com
    **DirecTV channels 701-705
    **CBS
    **ESPN on Thurs & Fri
    Shot-tracker: Masters.com (not on pgatour.com)

Google Doc

RG Golf Forum League

Happy Meal Standings

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – Golf strategy talk for this week’s contest. Post referring to last week’s contest will be moved to the correct thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• StabiloBoss10

Ohhhhh Yes!!

• ValuableTrader

Can’t wait.

• osuryanf

Some grossly underpriced golfers. The chalk will be insanely high in this one.

• keephustlincuz

@osuryanf said...

Some grossly underpriced golfers. The chalk will be insanely high in this one.

Like who?

• Ndepompei

@keephustlincuz said...

Like who?

Kisner

• ValuableTrader

@Ndepompei said...

Kisner

Kisner at 6700 is unreal

• chrissyfools

I’ll be there for Monday’s practice round. First time attending the Masters. I’m excited and can’t wait! Anyone who’s been there have any advice?

• Cooper08

• Blogger of the Month

@chrissyfools said...

I’ll be there for Monday’s practice round. First time attending the Masters. I’m excited and can’t wait! Anyone who’s been there have any advice?

Wear comfortable shoes and expect to be tired at the end of the day, the terrain is hilly.

• Pbasniper

@ValuableTrader said...

Kisner at 6700 is unreal

You’re just plugging in a made cut and a top 30-40 with realistically no chance at a top 10 for $6700. His 3 Masters were 58.5, 46 and 69.5 DK points.

• hbomb57

If you have not already…….https://www.mybucketlistevents.com/event-detail/masters-tips-faqs/. You could see celebs there. A friend of mine back in 87 went and was in merchandise area complaining he would never spend this much for a shirt and the person behind him said “Really” thanks for the tip. Jack Nicholson.

• wolfshield

@Pbasniper said...

You’re just plugging in a made cut and a top 30-40 with realistically no chance at a top 10 for $6700. His 3 Masters were 58.5, 46 and 69.5 DK points.

recency bias…

There never seems to be super chalky people when pricing is this soft. It always spreads around because there are so many options. I have no data to support this but it feels correct.

• Ndepompei

@Pbasniper said...

You think Kisner has no chance to top 10? Really?

• byo34

Very excited for this major.. Over the past 2 weeks (I’m very late) I’ve finally started entering in those .25 cent major tourneys and won 4 tickets for the $20. So I already have my lineups set. 4 player core in each LU so ill have either a good week or a bad week!

Can we skip ahead please???

• Pbasniper

@Ndepompei said...

You think Kisner has no chance to top 10? Really?

I honestly do and I would bet on it, do they do anti top 10 bets for PGA at sports books I have no idea? He has a 73.5 scoring average with one round below par (It was a 69) and openly talks about how the course doesn’t fit what he does well and I think it shows. No doubt the guy is playing out of his mind right now and I’ve including him in lineups recently but wouldn’t touch him here and would be perfectly OK to see him become some weird 15+% chalk.

• feekdogg

Fanduel’s biggest PGA contest for the Masters is the $15 Mega Eagle. If Tiger Woods wins the Masters, everyone who has an entry in the contest gets their $15 back, whether you have in the lineup or not.

• smallANDflaccid

@Pbasniper said...

do they do anti top 10 bets for PGA at sports books

I wish they did – although wouldn’t pay out much, since odds are in your favor to miss the top 10

• Pbasniper

@smallANDflaccid said...

I wish they did – although wouldn’t pay out much, since odds are in your favor to miss the top 10

Straight MC bets available? Once next week gets here I’ll do some H2H’s if anyone wants where you’re required to take Kisner and I’m not for fun and see what happens.

• jleit13

I agree kisner will most likely be chalk but I wonder how popular Mr. Beer Garden will be. His game should set up decent here but first timers always scare me.

• ValuableTrader

@feekdogg said...

Fanduel’s biggest PGA contest for the Masters is the $15 Mega Eagle. If Tiger Woods wins the Masters, everyone who has an entry in the contest gets their $15 back, whether you have in the lineup or not.

That’s pretty cool.

I think Tiger will contend but I don’t know if he will be able to keep up with the big hitters. Rahm/DJ/Rory, probably looking at like -20 this year.

• NoLimits0

Kisner is not going to be chalk.

If there’s one chalk it has to be Matt Kuchar with the incredible Masters record and incredible recent form. I see Kuchar being 25%.

• ValuableTrader

@NoLimits0 said...

Kisner is not going to be chalk.

If there’s one chalk it has to be Matt Kuchar with the incredible Masters record and incredible recent form. I see Kuchar being 25%.

Agreed. He’s like 7900 too

• mogan11

@ValuableTrader said...

Rahm/DJ/Rory, probably looking at like -20 this year.

Are you saying the winner is going to break the scoring record this year?

• Pbasniper

@mogan11 said...

Are you saying the winner is going to break the scoring record this year?

Maybe he was saying all 3 combined will be -20?

• manoffewwords

Made a team of Kuchar,Garcia,Stenson,Howell,Kisner, and Bjerregard. Had enough left over to buy a seventh player Na. Sounds fair to me.

• @Pbasniper said...

If I’m gonna take a guy who will make the cut but have no chance at top 10, I’m taking boom boom.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.