PGA FORUM

Comments

• whodat2

When: April 11-14

Where: Augusta, Georgia

Course: Augusta National – A par 72 course, playing at 7445 yards.

Cut Rules: Top 50 + ties AND anyone who is within 10 strokes of the leader. (There is no MDF here)

Field Size: Will be around 90 golfers.

Last Year’s Winner: Patrick Reed (-15)

Last Year’s Cut: +5 (53 golfers made it through)

Live Coverage:
    **Masters.com
    **DirecTV channels 701-705
    **CBS
    **ESPN on Thurs & Fri
    Shot-tracker: Masters.com (not on pgatour.com)

Google Doc

RG Golf Forum League

Happy Meal Standings

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – Golf strategy talk for this week’s contest. Post referring to last week’s contest will be moved to the correct thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Cooper08

• Blogger of the Month

Several spots left! Getting down to crunch time, you can multi enter. Thanks for the support!

Satellites Are Back Satellites Are Back
    Better Late Than Never
    This is the most satellites we have ever received from DK! Let’s make sure we fill these and show the support!
    Also I want to hear from the players who won sattys at the Players for the Masters so we can all follow along!
    $555 Valuable Trader
    $150 (2)?
    $33 (2)?
    Finally, I typed or should I say poked this fast, so sorry for miss spelled words or grammar.
    For those of you who participated in the forum last year you may remember that we had a few satellite contests amongst the forum members which won you entry into bigger prized pool contests with fewer participants. Thanks to the DK community team we are able to bring these back this year. The plan is to have these satellite contests for the majors so you can use in the following major. Our ability to continue to receive these satellite contests will hinge on our ability to fill them.
    In order to compete you must be a member of the RotoGrinders Golf Forum League. If you would like to be added just ask. This will also give you access to play in the weekly Happy Meal contest along with the beat the forum H2H contests, both setup by Timusbr.
    This week for the Masters we will be competing for tickets to be used for the PGA Championship. The first satellite is for the $555 contest at the PGA Championship. For the Masters this is a 800k GPP with 1600 entries. The second satellite is for the $150 three max contest at the PGA Championship. For the Masters the prize pool is 400k with 2960 entries. We also have two contests with tickets to the top two for the $33 Single Entry. This is a 75k GPP with almost 3k entries. A new satellite this time around is the $75 Three entry Max. This is a 50k GPP with only 750 entries! This also awards the top two finishers. All big gpp’s and or gpp’s with low entry amounts!
    Entry fee for the $555 is $6 and pays a ticket for the winner. Entry fee for the $150 is $5 and pays a ticket to first and second place. Entry fee for the $33 is $2 and entry fee for the $75 is $4. While some will find the entry fee steep for a satellite and the majority will not win, in the end we will have forum members competing in contests that many can’t enter. In addition we will be able to root on some members in what could be a great sweat for some big money. Finally, if you don’t think you can win, you are wrong. The aforementioned Happy Meal contest has had a different winner each week and has similar participant as these satellite contests.
    IMPORTANT
    These contests are set up as multi entry. While I held back the timeframe on entering multiple times last contest I will not this time since the satellites are being released later than usual.
    Hopefully we can have some fun with this and we see the winners do well at the PGA Championship increasing there bankroll or even hitting a big payday! Questions, fire away. Thanks
    Coop

• noddy

Winner Kucher
    Sleeper Walker
    Fade Spieth

• whodat2

Winner: Rickie
    Sleeper: Phil
    Fade Rahm / Hatton

• voodooman

Winner: Molinari
    Sleeper: Mitchell
    Fade: Simpson

• Pbasniper

It’s time for everyone’s favorite forum game. I need someone to quote this post and reply with 6 numbers between 1-79 (For the sake of having a chance at 6/6 I’ve removed some past champions who have no business being in a lineup) I have already randomized my list and will use the numbers given to create a lineup for the Milly Maker. If the 6 go over the salary cap I’ll take the highest number given and go 1 up on the list until we find a fit under the salary cap.

• JH822547

Winner: Rickie Fowler
    Sleeper: JB Holmes
    Fade: The Chalk (Rory, Kuch, Kis)

• mcguirknba

@Pbasniper said...

It’s time for everyone’s favorite forum game. I need someone to quote this post and reply with 6 numbers between 1-79 (For the sake of having a chance at 6/6 I’ve removed some past champions who have no business being in a lineup) I have already randomized my list and will use the numbers given to create a lineup for the Milly Maker. If the 6 go over the salary cap I’ll take the highest number given and go 1 up on the list until we find a fit under the salary cap.

12 2 21 48 35 66

• Pbasniper

@mcguirknba said...

12 2 21 48 35 66

Thank you sir, locking this in. Will be well under the cap.

• js5734

winner – rickie
    sleeper – sneds
    fade – JT

• byo34

Winner: DJ
    Sleeper: CH3
    Fade: Brooks

• mcguirknba

@Pbasniper said...

Thank you sir, locking this in. Will be well under the cap.

Let me know how it went! If you win the million we should meet at next years masters 😁

• mr_papageorgio

I’ve just about talked myself into playing Day. Anybody want to talk me down from the ledge?

• jtgus

Winner – Koepka
    Sleeper – Oosty
    Fade – DeChambeau

• Tuppery_Numnak

Hoffman or Kisner? Kucher or Woodland? Think I’m leaning Hoffman/Woodland. Thoughts?

• starstx

@Kp24 said...

Alright it’s Wednesday fellas, let’s break out the hot takes! We aren’t gonna move the needle on any ownership plays so let’s hear everyone’s winner, sleeper and fade.

Winner- DJ
    Sleeper- Webb
    Fade- Casey

Winner – Rory
    Sleeper – Leishman
    Fade – Spieth, Mickelson

• Mizzou311

Winner – Rose
    Sleeper – Thunderbear
    Fade – Kuchar

• starstx

@BIF said...

I’m going to the game tonight

Still have a bad taste in my mouth from Stars/Blues Game 7 massacre. You could hear a pin drop in that stadium before the 1st period ended. Cant believe the Stars have missed the playoffs last 8 out of 10. They finally finished strong at the end. We need to advance but hey … at least we got Winter Classic to look forward to!

• Pbasniper

@mcguirknba said...

Let me know how it went! If you win the million we should meet at next years masters 😁

I’ll post after lock, I’ll tell you this much it wont be duplicated and left $5500 on the table but who knows. When I did it at The Players with a much larger field I think we left like $8500 or so on table and had a 4/6 that didn’t come close to cashing.

• ValuableTrader

Pencils down for me. Literally have 40 hours of research into this thing, my model, etc (which prob means I wasted my time haha). GL to everyone and hopefully we all come out ahead. Regardless, enjoy the tournament and the game itself. One of the best events in sports.

• HunkerToe

@Kp24 said...

Alright it’s Wednesday fellas, let’s break out the hot takes! We aren’t gonna move the needle on any ownership plays so let’s hear everyone’s winner, sleeper and fade.

Winner- DJ
    Sleeper- Webb
    Fade- Casey

Fun!

Winner – RICKIE
    Sleeper – Kevin F. Na
    Fade – Stupid Tiger

• Pbasniper

Crenshaw +10 for the Par 3 contest, lock and load baby!

• jki7p6

Winner – Molinari
    Sleeper – Fitzy
    Fade – Rahm

• starstx

My flyers this week below 7k are Si Woo but I have a really bad feeling he blows up this week. Gotta have some shares though. Mitchell and Kisner. And my super deep dives low exposure go to Harding, Imahira and Grillo.

• qatman

Winner – Casey
    Sleeper – I think everyone has been pimped by at least one post on this board. I guess maybe (maybe) Langer? I’m going balanced.
    Fade – Bubba

• BIF

@starstx said...

Still have a bad taste in my mouth from Stars/Blues Game 7 massacre. You could hear a pin drop in that stadium before the 1st period ended. Cant believe the Stars have missed the playoffs last 8 out of 10. They finally finished strong at the end. We need to advance but hey … at least we got Winter Classic to look forward to!

Yah I don’t like how we match up against the Stars (versus how we do versus Blues and Preds) so I’m not looking ahead yet but think I’d rather play the Preds than you guys.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Use our links to sign up and deposit on sites listed in this thread to get these bonuses:

• FanDuel

Get 1-month of RotoGrinders Premium for FREE (a ~$40value) by signing up through one of our links!

Learn More
  • DraftKings

Sign up for DraftKings using a RotoGrinders link & receive our DraftKings Premium content FREE for 1 month. That’s a ~$40 value! No DraftKings promo code necessary!

Learn More
  • FantasyDraft

FantasyDraft strives to put players first, with a mission to “provide a fun and fair experience for all.” To this end, the site has a well-built, easy-to-use interface and a the first of its kind in offering “Rake-Free” fantasy contests.

Learn More

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week. Our goal is to help all of our members make more money playing daily fantasy sports!

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler