PGA FORUM

Comments

• whodat2

When: April 11-14

Where: Augusta, Georgia

Course: Augusta National – A par 72 course, playing at 7445 yards.

Cut Rules: Top 50 + ties AND anyone who is within 10 strokes of the leader. (There is no MDF here)

Field Size: Will be around 90 golfers.

Last Year’s Winner: Patrick Reed (-15)

Last Year’s Cut: +5 (53 golfers made it through)

Live Coverage:
    **Masters.com
    **DirecTV channels 701-705
    **CBS
    **ESPN on Thurs & Fri
    Shot-tracker: Masters.com (not on pgatour.com)

Google Doc

RG Golf Forum League

Happy Meal Standings

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – Golf strategy talk for this week’s contest. Post referring to last week’s contest will be moved to the correct thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• paulrobert1989

Not sure if this has already been posted, but I just got a free ticket into the $15 one million contest on fanduel. I never play on there so this is a nice gift.

Good luck all. In my 3 years of dfs, my only great lineup was at the masters last year on draftkings. Ended up in 15th place for $5000, but at one point was in first place with about 6 holes to go for Patrick reed. What could have been….

• BerkeleyBoss

Winner: DJ
    Sleeper: Horschel
    Fade: Spieth

• jasondagreat17

Winner: Rickie
    Sleeper: Hovland or Oleson
    Fade: Tiger and Kuchar (based off how popular he will be, almost 30%)

• js5734

does anyone thing rahm being paired with tiger will throw him off?

• Tuppery_Numnak

@js5734 said...

does anyone thing rahm being paired with tiger will throw him off?

I really was liking Rahm before that pairing came out. I am mostly fading now.

• DFSx42

Winner: Hideki (I have him at 7th, let’s be real though we’re giving our DFS winners not actual winners, we should all be saying DJ #1 & Rory #2 as there’s an ocean separating them from the rest of the field – starting with Rose #3)

Sleeper: Conners #51, Haotong Li #36 & Bjerregaard #29

Fade: Kisner #30, Horschel #56, Reed #32, Mickelson #26, Koepka #21

• kdsdawg

why is Finau wearing a boot?

• js5734

@kdsdawg said...

why is Finau wearing a boot?

think it was a joke to what he did last year at the par 3 contest

• kdsdawg

@js5734 said...

think it was a joke to what he did last year at the par 3 contest

k..good..was about ready to swap out of the L/Us I had him

• XxHeisenbergxX

Winner: J. Thomas
    Sleeper: M. Kaymer
    Fades: Woods, Day, DeChambeau

• StabiloBoss10

Winner: DJ
    Sleeper: Stenson / Grillo
    Fades: Casey , Moli, Bryson

• MrBreeze

Winner : P Casey
    Sleeper : CH III
    Fade : Bubba & A Scott

• BIF

@paulrobert1989 said...

Not sure if this has already been posted, but I just got a free ticket into the $15 one million contest on fanduel. I never play on there so this is a nice gift.

I got one too and likewise I haven’t played on there in ages. I don’t get notifications by email from them so opened the App and sure enough there was one waiting.

Thanks !

• BIF

@DFSx42 said...

we should all be saying DJ #1 & Rory #2 as there’s an ocean separating them from the rest of the field

I would disagree with that statement wholeheartedly – firstly the differences between the top players are very slim and secondly neither of them has ever had a Top 3 here so while across a larger sample of events and course fits they would rise to the top, they are far from stone-cold locks here.

I don’t think DJ even makes the Top 10 while I have Rory pushing for a Top 3-5 this week.

• twopairsofones

Winner- Rickie
    Sleeper- Pepperill
    Fade- JT

• byo34

@paulrobert1989 said...

Good luck all. In my 3 years of dfs, my only great lineup was at the masters last year on draftkings. Ended up in 15th place for $5000, but at one point was in first place with about 6 holes to go for Patrick reed. What could have been….

Thank you! Got one too.

• Cooper08

• Blogger of the Month

Need 8 for the $4 satty, 29 for the $5 and 55 for the $6. Let’s get them filled. Thanks for the support!

• js5734

Playing a whole bunch of Keegan here – his ball striking has been pretty good and I think that the very fast greens might even out his putting deficiencies with the field – am I way off thinking he could potentially finish in the top 10

• rysportguy

@paulrobert1989 said...

That awkward moment when you didn’t get one. :(

• Kingspark35

Winner- Rory
    Sleeper- Chucky 3 sticks
    Fade- DeChambeau

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X20mwiShTRY

• kdsdawg

@rysportguy said...

That awkward moment when you didn’t get one. :(

neither did I
    sigh

• someclevername

Winner: Rose
    Sleeper: HaoTong Li
    Fade: Single bullet so scariest are Rory/DJ

• sneaksox

Winner: Rose
    Sleeper: Sneds
    Fade: DJ

• marker0357

Winner – Finau
    Sleeper – Woodland
    Fade – Spieth

• BrianVT

Top 5:
    Irishman
    Italian
    Japanese
    American
    Spaniard

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Use our links to sign up and deposit on sites listed in this thread to get these bonuses:

• FanDuel

Get 1-month of RotoGrinders Premium for FREE (a ~$40value) by signing up through one of our links!

Learn More
  • DraftKings

Sign up for DraftKings using a RotoGrinders link & receive our DraftKings Premium content FREE for 1 month. That’s a ~$40 value! No DraftKings promo code necessary!

Learn More
  • FantasyDraft

FantasyDraft strives to put players first, with a mission to “provide a fun and fair experience for all.” To this end, the site has a well-built, easy-to-use interface and a the first of its kind in offering “Rake-Free” fantasy contests.

Learn More

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week. Our goal is to help all of our members make more money playing daily fantasy sports!

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler