PGA FORUM

Comments

• whodat2

When: April 11-14

Where: Augusta, Georgia

Course: Augusta National – A par 72 course, playing at 7445 yards.

Cut Rules: Top 50 + ties AND anyone who is within 10 strokes of the leader. (There is no MDF here)

Field Size: Will be around 90 golfers.

Last Year’s Winner: Patrick Reed (-15)

Last Year’s Cut: +5 (53 golfers made it through)

Live Coverage:
    **Masters.com
    **DirecTV channels 701-705
    **CBS
    **ESPN on Thurs & Fri
    Shot-tracker: Masters.com (not on pgatour.com)

Google Doc

RG Golf Forum League

Happy Meal Standings

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – Golf strategy talk for this week’s contest. Post referring to last week’s contest will be moved to the correct thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Kingspark35

Pay the caddie

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4VqaQhSMDs

• Steverino01

Winner – Phil
    Sleeper – Stenson
    Fade – Top 10 Highest Salaries on DK

Sandwiches
    Winner – Pimento Cheese
    Sleeper – Pimento Cheese
    Fade – Everything Else

• starstx

Fun Fact … Since 2006 the winner of the Masters was in the Top 10 after 18 holes. Last one not in top 10 after round 1 … Tiger Woods in 2005 at 33rd.

• Felixxberg

Late to the party but:

Winner: Day
    Sleeper: Finau (Snedeker if Finau doesn’t count)
    Fade: Watson

• BIF

@starstx said...

Fun Fact … Since 2006 the winner of the Masters was in the Top 10 after 18 holes. Last one not in top 10 after round 1 … Tiger Woods in 2005 at 33rd.

They said that yesterday to a few players during their pressers and the players were shocked and couldn’t believe it because there are so many ways to make up shots and blow shots on this course.

A more interesting analysis would be how many guys in Top 10 after Round 1 were still Top 10 at the end – the fact that the winner came from the Day 1 Top 10 seems to be a freaky coincidence and hard to believe someone hasn’t made up the 3-5 shots that they were back over the last 54 holes.

• blue

people scared off of koepka due to the weight loss and the poor showing at the match play?

• starstx

I was surprised myself … getting off to a hot start always seems somewhat important but usually not a death toll to a player who is outside the top 10. Wish I had that data too on where the rest finished.

• LionIrons

Winner: Scott
    Sleeper: Cantlay
    Fade: Kuchar

• starstx

Fun fact … in the last 10 years after 72 holes winners+playoffs we have 15 golfers for 60 rounds. So what holes did they distance themselves from the competition in SG the most.

Hole 3 – 22.6 SG
    Hole 14 – 19.5 SG
    Hole 12 – 19 SG

Followed by 18, 1 and 8

• starstx

Fun fact … the average OWGR since its debut right before the 1986 Masters of Masters Champions is 15.3. Finau is 15th this week. The last 3 Masters Champions have all ranked outside the top 10 OWGR. There has never been 4 consecutive Masters Champions from outside the Top 10 😲

• byo34

Join the satellites in the league guys!!! Probably the only way to ensure we keep getting these type of contests.

• Hyak420

@Cooper08 said...

Several spots left! Getting down to crunch time, you can multi enter. Thanks for the support!

Satellites Are Back Satellites Are Back
    Better Late Than Never
    This is the most satellites we have ever received from DK! Let’s make sure we fill these and show the support!
    Also I want to hear from the players who won sattys at the Players for the Masters so we can all follow along!
    $555 Valuable Trader
    $150 (2)?
    $33 (2)?
    Finally, I typed or should I say poked this fast, so sorry for miss spelled words or grammar.
    For those of you who participated in the forum last year you may remember that we had a few satellite contests amongst the forum members which won you entry into bigger prized pool contests with fewer participants. Thanks to the DK community team we are able to bring these back this year. The plan is to have these satellite contests for the majors so you can use in the following major. Our ability to continue to receive these satellite contests will hinge on our ability to fill them.
    In order to compete you must be a member of the RotoGrinders Golf Forum League. If you would like to be added just ask. This will also give you access to play in the weekly Happy Meal contest along with the beat the forum H2H contests, both setup by Timusbr.
    This week for the Masters we will be competing for tickets to be used for the PGA Championship. The first satellite is for the $555 contest at the PGA Championship. For the Masters this is a 800k GPP with 1600 entries. The second satellite is for the $150 three max contest at the PGA Championship. For the Masters the prize pool is 400k with 2960 entries. We also have two contests with tickets to the top two for the $33 Single Entry. This is a 75k GPP with almost 3k entries. A new satellite this time around is the $75 Three entry Max. This is a 50k GPP with only 750 entries! This also awards the top two finishers. All big gpp’s and or gpp’s with low entry amounts!
    Entry fee for the $555 is $6 and pays a ticket for the winner. Entry fee for the $150 is $5 and pays a ticket to first and second place. Entry fee for the $33 is $2 and entry fee for the $75 is $4. While some will find the entry fee steep for a satellite and the majority will not win, in the end we will have forum members competing in contests that many can’t enter. In addition we will be able to root on some members in what could be a great sweat for some big money. Finally, if you don’t think you can win, you are wrong. The aforementioned Happy Meal contest has had a different winner each week and has similar participant as these satellite contests.
    IMPORTANT
    These contests are set up as multi entry. While I held back the timeframe on entering multiple times last contest I will not this time since the satellites are being released later than usual.
    Hopefully we can have some fun with this and we see the winners do well at the PGA Championship increasing there bankroll or even hitting a big payday! Questions, fire away. Thanks
    Coop

Bump

Thanks again Coop for your work on getting these available!

• kujo33

Is anyone having trouble adding entries on draftkings? I am on the iphone app and it won’t let me add or withdraw lineups. It doesn’t freeze or kick me out it just doesn’t do anything when I click submit or withdraw.

• Pilobious

Yes. DK is sketchy at the moment.

Who is the best sub $7000 on DK?

I only like Mitchell. That worries me.

• mitchsnyderdfw

Winner: Rickie
    Sleeper: ZJ
    Fade: DJ

• titanhawks

I think they are so busy right now you are kind of waiting in line to put in a LU

I added one more LU into the two league satties I could to try to get them filled

I didn’t get a FD tik either but haven’t played there since Week 1 NFL

GL to all!

• Wander_Bread

DK gamecenters aren’t loading at all for MLB> They told me it was down

• JH822547

@kujo33 said...

Is anyone having trouble adding entries on draftkings? I am on the iphone app and it won’t let me add or withdraw lineups. It doesn’t freeze or kick me out it just doesn’t do anything when I click submit or withdraw.

Yep, I was only adding a few extra so I found that if you reserve and then draft it worked.

Max entered the satties so it’s not my fault if they don’t fill.

Best sub 7K all things considered is JB Holmes or The Barn Rat.

• Wander_Bread

@Wander_Bread said...

DK gamecenters aren’t loading at all for MLB> They told me it was down

Just came back actually but updating slowly

• Logan7777

@Cooper08 said...

Need 8 for the $4 satty, 29 for the $5 and 55 for the $6. Let’s get them filled. Thanks for the support!

Busted my bankroll. No more blood to donate.

• Pbasniper

@BrianVT said...

Top 5:
    Irishman
    Italian
    Japanese
    American
    Spaniard

This is the start to a good racial joke.

• manoffewwords

Few things I am looking forward to watching.

Masters shot tracker visuals with trees etc. Can also track multiple golfers on different holes on one screen.

Friday sweat could be extra fun if ten shot rule comes into play

4K television on directv holes 11,12,13,15,16 all day starting 9:30 CT. Channels 105 and 106

Tiger Rahm pairing.

• whodat2

@manoffewwords said...

Masters shot tracker visuals with trees etc. Can also track multiple golfers on different holes on one screen.

4K television on directv holes 11,12,13,15,16 all day starting 9:30 CT. Channels 105 and 106

Yes! A Thursday like no other.

• Hyak420

@manoffewwords said...

Few things I am looking forward to watching.

Tiger Rahm pairing.

Yes on the 4k coverage! Took PTO the rest of the week and ready to roll, good luck evryone!

• dbullsfan

• Ranked #85

RG Tiered Ranking

Ill get in the $4 if there is still a spot when i get home from work tonight

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.