PGA FORUM

Comments

• whodat2

When: April 11-14

Where: Augusta, Georgia

Course: Augusta National – A par 72 course, playing at 7445 yards.

Cut Rules: Top 50 + ties AND anyone who is within 10 strokes of the leader. (There is no MDF here)

Field Size: Will be around 90 golfers.

Last Year’s Winner: Patrick Reed (-15)

Last Year’s Cut: +5 (53 golfers made it through)

Live Coverage:
    **Masters.com
    **DirecTV channels 701-705
    **CBS
    **ESPN on Thurs & Fri
    Shot-tracker: Masters.com (not on pgatour.com)

Google Doc

RG Golf Forum League

Happy Meal Standings

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – Golf strategy talk for this week’s contest. Post referring to last week’s contest will be moved to the correct thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Pbasniper

@fsupete01 said...

This forum after 9 holes

You mean 3 holes?

• dbullsfan

• Ranked #70

RG Tiered Ranking

@Wander_Bread said...

Me right now

• Sommer716

Good luck everybody!!! Can’t wait for the tilt in here when Vijay Singh and Fred Couples are on top of the leaderboard this evening.

• edlovereze

I’m so stuck on Spieth right now. I know CH tells me he’s fine but man is his form frightening. Got 20 minutes to decide

• Supersharpie

Is 62.5% exposure to Nasty Yams too much, just enough, or too little? Relatively easy to fit him in due to his pricing on both FD and DK.

• ValuableTrader

@TrustinthePlan said...

Ladies and Gentlemen welcome to the greatest golf holiday of the year, Thursday at the Masters! May your lineups be profitable, may your significant others not interrupt your golf viewing, and may BIF (err…someone on this forum) walk away from the weekend a very happy man and a millionaire! Good luck to all!

Not sure if this link will work, but the round one pin placements have been announced: https://scontent-atl3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/56830164_10156240256068161_8392999110138920960_o.jpg?_nc_cat=104&_nc_ht=scontent-atl3-1.xx&oh=66817aa94f27f36b1839f2e2204bc649&oe=5D2CE7E7.

AMEN!

• dbullsfan

• Ranked #70

RG Tiered Ranking

I would say the 2 players I have the most of now compared to when I made my initial builds Xander and Cantlay

• Supersharpie

@edlovereze said...

I’m so stuck on Spieth right now. I know CH tells me he’s fine but man is his form frightening. Got 20 minutes to decide

I am entering four each in the FD $15 and DK $20 and included him on one entry on each site. Yes, his form has been terrible and that should lower his ownership. It doesn’t change the fact that he absolutely owns the golf course.

• astauty

Morning all! Masters Thursday!!

• mitchsnyderdfw

@jstevens2k11 said...

A couple morning notes to post/share:

Full Fade: DJ, Woods, JT, Koepka, Fleetwood and Day

Core is 24 players (maybe 23, no coffee yet..)

Heaviest amount ever played on DK this weekend

Randomly went on Bovada last night and found a handful of bucks on there lol…it’s like finding that $10 in your winter jacket the following year! Took Rory 7.5/1, CH3 125/1, Poulter 80/1, Fitzpatrick 100/1, Kisner 66/1, and Cantlay 66/1. All $15 to $50 or so.

Going hard after some FGWC tickets this weekend too.

Side note, it’s lineup guys…you entered lineups. You did not enter lines. No more! lol

GOOD LUCK!!!!

I just went on my Bovada account and found that I had placed a bet for Tony Finau to win this week. Placed the bet months ago and completely forgot about it.

50/1 on a $5 bet. Let’s go Tony!

• noddy

Just took Scott out of my lineups. Look out.

• kbarnhill7523

RG Overall Ranking

• 2018 FanDuel WFFC Finalist

• x2

2017 FanDuel WFBBC Finalist

Good luck everyone!

I’ve got 60 entries in the MM and those same entries spread to other contests as well.

One of the best sports days/weekends of the year!

• lfn1992

Last tinker: Kooch over Oosty in my big LUs. GL all.

• NDNole

@dbullsfan said...

I would say the 2 players I have the most of now compared to when I made my initial builds Xander and Cantlay

SMH I 2nd this, and now I wonder if its a good thing.

• JH822547

It’s the best weekend when the Grand National is on the same weekend, but it wasn’t this year.

• ValuableTrader

Let’s get it boys!

GOOD LUCK

As Tom Rinoldi would say “At the Masters…”

• NDNole

@JH822547 said...

It’s the best weekend when the Grand National is on the same weekend, but it wasn’t this year.

Best of fortune to everyone.

• dbullsfan

• Ranked #70

RG Tiered Ranking

Good luck everyone

• Bucovinas

Main lineup is:

JT
    Bryson
    Cantlay
    Garcia
    Stenson
    Woodland

GL All!

edit:

Best to follow on regular shottracker or the masters one? (or are they the same?)

• jki7p6

• lfn1992

Not feeling great about my LUs for some reason.

• NDNole

@Bucovinas said...

Main lineup is:

JT
    Bryson
    Cantlay
    Garcia
    Stenson
    Woodland

GL All!

I went very heavy woodland. Also keegan. I hope they don’t burn me lol.

• Pbasniper

RCB 5%, ship my money now folks.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).