PGA FORUM

Comments

• whodat2

When: April 11-14

Where: Augusta, Georgia

Course: Augusta National – A par 72 course, playing at 7445 yards.

Cut Rules: Top 50 + ties AND anyone who is within 10 strokes of the leader. (There is no MDF here)

Field Size: Will be around 90 golfers.

Last Year’s Winner: Patrick Reed (-15)

Last Year’s Cut: +5 (53 golfers made it through)

Live Coverage:
    **Masters.com
    **DirecTV channels 701-705
    **CBS
    **ESPN on Thurs & Fri
    Shot-tracker: Masters.com (not on pgatour.com)

Google Doc

RG Golf Forum League

Happy Meal Standings

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – Golf strategy talk for this week’s contest. Post referring to last week’s contest will be moved to the correct thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• BIF

@BerkeleyBoss said...

Is DJ gonna eagle 13, 15 or both?

That’s a negative after that 2nd shot on 13

• dbullsfan

• Ranked #85

RG Tiered Ranking

@KnickNack said...

Anybody else have a lot of guys under par but not having them in the same lineup?
    That’s frustrating

I have a lot of guys over par and most of them in the same lineup does that count?

• BerkeleyBoss

15 it is!

• dbullsfan

• Ranked #85

RG Tiered Ranking

JT looks checked out, just launched it into the trees and just walked it like “whatever”

• firemedicpat

RG Overall Ranking

Lmao Day is such a puss. He will WD for sure. Fake limping now.

• firemedicpat

RG Overall Ranking

@dbullsfan said...

Link

He will finish -2.

• lloydjv1

@kbarnhill7523 said...

80th in the MM

Rahm, Fowler, scott, Kuch, cam Smith, Jimmy Walker

Unique lineup.

Let’s go.

Sitting around 70th in a QA with Kis, DJ and Koepka still on the course. Wish I could have afforded to play in that MM.

• klyon28

Jason Day let’s go!!

• lloydjv1

@dbullsfan said...

I have a lot of guys over par and most of them in the same lineup does that count?

All of mine in one LU are -2 or -3 with 3 still on the course. It’s only a QA though.

• lloydjv1

@lloydjv1 said...

Sitting around 70th in a QA with Kis, DJ and Koepka still on the course. Wish I could have afforded to play in that MM.

It just went to 29th….sigh…

• someclevername

Casey to +6, what a nightmare

• BerkeleyBoss

Barn Rat!

• dbullsfan

• Ranked #85

RG Tiered Ranking

I’m currently cashing 5 out of 235 lineups right now…..that is almost impossible to do

• BerkeleyBoss

Horschel with b2b birdies on 15 and 16 to get it back in the red

• dbullsfan

• Ranked #85

RG Tiered Ranking

Kisner getting lucky as a duck right now, ball barely hangs out of the water on b2b holes

• RudyPujols

And poof, the leaderboard is a whose who of elite and/or chalky guys I faded or am underweight on.

• EhhTimmay

I have more faith in Spieth to get a clue than I do Rose.

• starstx

@dbullsfan said...

Kisner getting lucky as a duck right now, ball barely hangs out of the water on b2b holes

About to post the same thing … that is some luck right there … both looked for sure to end up wet

• Jamcclea

60 pages on a thursday. impressive

• dbullsfan

• Ranked #85

RG Tiered Ranking

@RudyPujols said...

And poof, the leaderboard is a whose who of elite and/or chalky guys I faded or am underweight on.

yea no kidding, all week i heard from every podcast, article, expert how 1st timers can’t do well here and you need distance….so much for that.

• starstx

And made 2 nice chips off the bank … tried to pull that ball back like it was on a string to the hole

• Wander_Bread

Kuch goes swimming and bogeys the par 5 15th to drop to -1. Boo

• BerkeleyBoss

Yes Barn Rat! Got one currently in 7th in the FD Million with DJ/Rahm/Scott/BarnRat/Horschel/Howell

• dbullsfan

• Ranked #85

RG Tiered Ranking

I don’t do much straight betting but how do 1st round leader bets work, so if they end up with like a 9 way tie like right now do all 9 guys pay out?. If so I gotta imagine Vegas not too happy with the leader board right now.

• BIF

No point looking at DK as it means very little right now, there are 9 guys ties for lead so you lineup if you have a bunch of leaders is inflated by all the position points – my winnings dropped by 60 % since DJ, Koepka. Kisner and Poulter joined the lead but my guys haven’t bogies so DK standing are pretty skewed right now with lineups having 4 guys tied for lead.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.