PGA FORUM

Comments

• whodat2

When: April 11-14

Where: Augusta, Georgia

Course: Augusta National – A par 72 course, playing at 7445 yards.

Cut Rules: Top 50 + ties AND anyone who is within 10 strokes of the leader. (There is no MDF here)

Field Size: Will be around 90 golfers.

Last Year’s Winner: Patrick Reed (-15)

Last Year’s Cut: +5 (53 golfers made it through)

Live Coverage:
    **Masters.com
    **DirecTV channels 701-705
    **CBS
    **ESPN on Thurs & Fri
    Shot-tracker: Masters.com (not on pgatour.com)

Google Doc

RG Golf Forum League

Happy Meal Standings

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – Golf strategy talk for this week’s contest. Post referring to last week’s contest will be moved to the correct thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• klyon28

Poulter about to take the solo lead!!!

• hbomb57

Day needs to finish this round and then……

• lfn1992

@klyon28 said...

Poulter about to take the solo lead!!!

• mcguirknba

So at this point I just want Spieth to make all the cuts?

• lexmarke238

B’OBK

• HunkerToe

I told myself I’d play Brooks in every major this year. And then I didn’t play Brooks.

• BIF

@dbullsfan said...

I don’t do much straight betting but how do 1st round leader bets work, so if they end up with like a 9 way tie like right now do all 9 guys pay out?. If so I gotta imagine Vegas not too happy with the leader board right now.

You’d get 1/9th of your odds and all 9 would pay but fractionally

• lfn1992

Hatton back to E

• JaBr

Could use a birdie or something to finish below par for Kuchar here… tough stretch for him.

• starstx

My best score so far has Casey in it. Next best Mats. Next best with Kisner and Harding … and my top 4 a combined Even.

For all the 2 under to 4 under I got … I got Casey or Rose on those LUs. Lordy I hipe tomorrow shakes things up.

Koepka with Rose on 2 lineups and he hits another. Unreal

• kdsdawg

@dbullsfan said...

how 1st timers can’t do well here and you need distance….so much for that.

still a long way to go..the course will get harder, it always does..then add the pressure,

• starstx

@BIF said...

No point looking at DK as it means very little right now, there are 9 guys ties for lead so you lineup if you have a bunch of leaders is inflated by all the position points – my winnings dropped by 60 % since DJ, Koepka. Kisner and Poulter joined the lead but my guys haven’t bogies so DK standing are pretty skewed right now with lineups having 4 guys tied for lead.

Very true … tough to tell where you are at … tell myself every week not to even look until Day 2 but I cant help myself!

• BerkeleyBoss

DJ all over the flag on 15, but just long. Ugh.

• TheRyanFlaherty

What an annoying first day….
    Only completely faded a few top guys, they are all near the top.
    And a few weeks ago I ranted against Casey, vowed to never bother with him again, that lasted about a week and he won that Tourney…now I’m back to having heavy exposure and he’s the dumpster fire loser that he always is for me. This sucks…oh well…

• starstx

I have way too many lineups with my bottom 3 salary guys way outperforming ny top 3. Not what I was expecting.

• Logan7777

Turned on golf. Found Masters on ESPN. Thought omg, Chris Berman again? Was very pleased not to hear his voice.

• lfn1992

Rose to 2ft. 2 jack for par?

• Steverino01

Phil an inch away from a hole in 1 on 16. 4 birdies in the last 5 holes.

• NoLimits0

Everybody flag hunting on 16th. It’s so easy out there unless you are Casey, Spieth, or Rose of course.

• Logan7777

Does Phil have Bazooka Joe on his bag these days? Sure chomping away.

• Dewoc19

Thank God I took Koepka out of one of my lineups

• starstx

I thought this course was supposed to be hard?

• BerkeleyBoss

Koepka’s out here trying to keep the 6/6% down

• starstx

Kidding fellas … but these guys are throwing lawn darts out there right now … Hercules Koepka out there … pretty sure he shaves his arms 😂

• gim77us

Cant believe how many close putts Casey is missing, so many birdie chances lost.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.