PGA FORUM

Comments

• whodat2

When: November 12-15

Where: Augusta, Georgia

Course: Augusta National – A par 72 course, playing at 7445 yards.

Cut Rules: Top 50 + ties

Field Size: Will be around 95 golfers.

Last Year’s Winner: Tiger Woods (-13)

Last Year’s Cut: +3 (65 golfers made it through)

Live Coverage:
    **Masters.com
    **DirecTV channels 901-905
    **CBS
    **ESPN on Thurs & Fri
    Shot-tracker: Masters.com (not on pgatour.com)

RG Golf Forum League

Happy Meal Cup 2021 Standings

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – Golf strategy talk for this week’s contest. Post referring to last week’s contest will be moved to the correct thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• blue

Can’t wait

• MACKTYSON

Me too, Bryson for all the monies.

• klf_is_gonna_rock_ya

Justin Harding was in the winning lineup last year – word to the wise.

• Wander_Bread

• hypegotti

Feel like I’ve been collecting tickets for the entire pandemic, let’s put these to use

• monarch

I’m up to one ticket…yikes. I am going to be pursuing these like crazy

• BIF

If this doesn’t make you 🍆 then we can’t be friends…

https://www.masters.com/en_US/news/articles/2020-10-27/2020-10-27_how_to_watch_the_november_masters_tournament.html

Check out the My Group feature and all day Every Shot coverage from 7:45am onward and way before the TV coverage comes on.

• monarch

Just won some soccer money. Is there anyway to buy entries into the milly prior to salaries being out? Not sure if I have the will power to just not touch that money. I went to reserve entries but that doesn’t appear to take it out of the balance

• Wander_Bread

@monarch said...

Just won some soccer money. Is there anyway to buy entries into the milly prior to salaries being out? Not sure if I have the will power to just not touch that money. I went to reserve entries but that doesn’t appear to take it out of the balance

Yeah you can reserve entries into the milly now and it will take the money out of your account balance. You can always withdraw if you need that money later :)

• BIF

@monarch said...

If you have any Milly Tickets for the Masters you have won, it won’t use cash – It’ll take the tickets first.

To confirm you have reserved, go to Upcoming Contests and you will see the entry there.

• hypegotti

can someone post last years winner? what did tiger come in at?

• whodat2

@hypegotti said...

can someone post last years winner? what did tiger come in at?

It’s in the header…

• cplatt87

Im going heavy on Rory this year. Playing the baby swag narrative to finally close out his career grand slam

• noddy

@cplatt87 said...

Im going heavy on Rory this year. Playing the baby swag narrative to finally close out his career grand slam

• hypegotti

@whodat2 said...

It’s in the header…

Meant ownership %

• klf_is_gonna_rock_ya

@hypegotti said...

Meant ownership %

Correct if I’m wrong but, don’t believe tiger was in the winning lineup last year for milly.

• klf_is_gonna_rock_ya

Wanna say it was:

Brooks
    Cantlay
    Schauffle
    Simpson
    Harding
    Molinari

• hypegotti

Wild. Salaries are out, Bryson $11,200 on top.

• klf_is_gonna_rock_ya

Bubba at $9k is very disappointing.

• cplatt87

first glance has me liking EVR at 6.9 and Zach Johnson at 6.8 as salary savers.

• shadowchap1978

Wow I must say this about DK…they got the pricing pretty much spot on. Going to be some interesting builds for sure in lineup construction. Bubba at 9k seems about right honestly with the way he has been playing lately. Selfishly I was hoping he’d be lower lol.

• byo34

@cplatt87 said...

first glance has me liking EVR at 6.9 and Zach Johnson at 6.8 as salary savers.

My mouse button went to CH3.

• mitchsnyderdfw

Fatrick Reed at 9200 between Webb and Tiger is juicy.

• klf_is_gonna_rock_ya

It’s gonna be hard to fade Bryson but I don’t think I can play him at $11.2k

• JH822547

Yeah it’s the fat man.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.