PGA FORUM

Comments

• whodat2

When: November 12-15

Where: Augusta, Georgia

Course: Augusta National – A par 72 course, playing at 7445 yards.

Cut Rules: Top 50 + ties

Field Size: Will be around 95 golfers.

Last Year’s Winner: Tiger Woods (-13)

Last Year’s Cut: +3 (65 golfers made it through)

Live Coverage:
    **Masters.com
    **DirecTV channels 901-905
    **CBS
    **ESPN on Thurs & Fri
    Shot-tracker: Masters.com (not on pgatour.com)

RG Golf Forum League

Happy Meal Cup 2021 Standings

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – Golf strategy talk for this week’s contest. Post referring to last week’s contest will be moved to the correct thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Sleazygreazy

RG Overall Ranking

@XxHeisenbergxX said...

DJ by far is the luckiest man on the planet! Masters..his wife…he is going to do some serious coke off her ass tonight..I would if I was him!

🎿 🍑 ❤️

• Steverino01

No better tourney to win. Member for life.

• noddy

Congrats to DJ. Good for him.

• Steverino01

Shocked to finish 6th in the Happy Meal. Figured surely a 5/6 wouldn’t hold up to cash. If only Kuchar didn’t bogey the last on Friday.

• byo34

Fun week! .5 points from cashing in the Happy Meal. Profited this week so I’m happy!

Grats to DJ and any big winners in here!

• noddy

Hope DK pays out golf soon

• XxHeisenbergxX

@noddy said...

LMAO

• timusbr

Lost my ass this week but played 99% tickets. So I increased the bankroll $70 on 2/11 cashes in the milly.
    no 6/6’s but 100% DJ (my only 100%‘er)

• JimKronlund

Justin Ray
    @JustinRayGolf
    ·
    11m
    For the second year in a row, the field shot the lowest scoring average (71.76, unofficially right now) in the history of #TheMasters.

• Sleazygreazy

RG Overall Ranking

@noddy said...

All going on showdown tonight not as much as I had hoped but we’re going big boys. Let’s get that showdown thread started 😎

• lfn1992

Congrats to the winners

All that work to earn all those Milly tickets and I won $0

So bummed

• Sportsfan100

I’m happy. I didn’t finish as high as I thought I would going into round 4, but still did okay. 4 of 5 entries in the FD $15 cashed. 4 of the 5 entries were from satellites. Best lineup finished with 616.9 pts. 436th out of 71k+. Total winnings were $185.

• BrianVT

I’m just glad I played the $100 SE instead of $200.

• BThomps88

Faded DJ in every lineup on DK to try and gain some leverage (that didn’t work out too well). Went 40% JT and Frittelli and ended up doing okay. 4 out of 12 6/6. Killed showdown Thursday, Friday and Saturday to make some good money.

Any futures bets out there for DJ to become the oldest Masters champion in history now that he’ll be there until he decides not to be?

• MrBreeze

@noddy said...

Yup paid, have lots of bullets for SD NFL tonight

Congrats to DJ, no matter what you think about him, he has a game anyone would be envious of.

The Masters delivers again, great 4 days of golf, I am satisfied.

• mitchsnyderdfw

@lfn1992 said...

Congrats to the winners

All that work to earn all those Milly tickets and I won $0

So bummed

Right there with you, well mostly, I did have one 5/6 cash. But would much rather have the cash instead of all those tickets I had to enter. Would have not went so heavy.

Hindsight is 20/20 though

• JH822547

@XxHeisenbergxX said...

Awesome day of golf! DJ crushed.

Sunday at The Masters will always be great but given how stacked the leaderboard was after Round 2 it was immensely disappointing that it turned into a procession.

• BIF

The next Major is The Masters again in 5 months

• noddy

@BIF said...

The next Major is The Masters again in 5 months

Can’t wait. Bryson is the favorite right now at 7-1 along with DJ. Rory 9-1. Rahm and JT 10-1

• XxHeisenbergxX

@noddy said...

Can’t wait. Bryson is the favorite right now at 7-1 along with DJ. Rory 9-1. Rahm and JT 10-1

If Brooks stays healthy…Koepka/ DJ smash it!

• ifthethunder

Seems like I’m missing my ‘Major Masher’ achievement. 2,500 Crowns for playing a dollar all 12 days of the Majors. The counter got stuck on 10/12 two days ago, now I see the message ‘PGA Regular has concluded.’

Could be they haven’t tallied that one up yet, but the counter getting stuck was odd.
    ~

• RudyPujols

@ifthethunder said...

Seems like I’m missing my ‘Major Masher’ achievement. 2,500 Crowns for playing a dollar all 12 days of the Majors. The counter got stuck on 10/12 two days ago, now I see the message ‘PGA Regular has concluded.’

Could be they haven’t tallied that one up yet, but the counter getting stuck was odd.
    ~

Same here. I think it will update mid-morning today. Not a good sign that it didn’t update to 11/12 yesterday, though (I didn’t notice that), since they finished Rd. 3 on Saturday. Definitely worth a shout out to DK if Noon rolls around and still no Major Masher Crowns. The fact that it says they are done and won’t even pull up the progress concerns me a bit, but traditionally it’s been mid-morning the following day.

I’m in the dilemma of deciding whether to just cash out my 37,000 PGA Achievement crowns now so I don’t forget or just ride with Platinum next month thanks to MLB Playoff Achievements, then snag PGA on December 1 for Diamond January. I normally only get to gold on entries and missions alone, particularly when MLB is offseason. Getting a little spoiled with all these Iron Man-induced Diamond months from NBA, MLB, and now PGA. Gold is going to seem even crappier than it is come February.

• cwlee

What day should you have to collect the 25,000 crowns for the year long daily Ironman? Its out of 130.

• RudyPujols

@cwlee said...

What day should you have to collect the 25,000 crowns for the year long daily Ironman? Its out of 130.

If you mean how long do you have to claim it, the answer I’ve always seen is 30 days from the date of the conclusion of the “season” (12/15/20). But the only reason not to claim them immediately is to wait until December if you already like your monthly status for this month and want to straddle into next month. So, you should either claim immediately or do it on December 1 or soon thereafter.

If you mean when could you have hit it, those of us who never missed a day hit it with Rd. 2 of the Masters, which didn’t finish until Saturday of course. Mine (and others’) have been claim-able since then.

• BlueEdwards

I know everyone can say something similar and it’s easy to whine after the event but, I literally play Sungjae every week. I didn’t at the masters because he was pretty bad in Houston and everyone says not to play first timers at Augusta. Had DJ, JT, C smith connors and Champ everywhere. Pivot from Westwood or Oosty to Im in one lineup and I’m there.

Oh well…onto the next one

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).