PGA FORUM

Comments

• whodat2

When: November 12-15

Where: Augusta, Georgia

Course: Augusta National – A par 72 course, playing at 7445 yards.

Cut Rules: Top 50 + ties

Field Size: Will be around 95 golfers.

Last Year’s Winner: Tiger Woods (-13)

Last Year’s Cut: +3 (65 golfers made it through)

Live Coverage:
    **Masters.com
    **DirecTV channels 901-905
    **CBS
    **ESPN on Thurs & Fri
    Shot-tracker: Masters.com (not on pgatour.com)

RG Golf Forum League

Happy Meal Cup 2021 Standings

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – Golf strategy talk for this week’s contest. Post referring to last week’s contest will be moved to the correct thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Jpitten

Winner: spieth
    Fade: j.t.
    Top 5: rose
    Sleeper: lowry

• Giez

Anyone worried about the morning rain? Thinking I amy do one all PM tee team

• titanhawks

I’ve got ten LU’s in the $3 this week with my top four of those in the Milly via crowns

Hope round one plays as I’m home all day tomorrow with a fridge full of beers :)

Winner: the Ace-makin’ Birthday boy Rahm

Fades: Tiger, Rickie and Spieth

Sleepers: ZJ and SWK

• MrBreeze

Just threw up 4 H2H in the lobby guys, only $5 a pop, come and get the free money, I’m a big fish

• noddy

@byo34 said...

Winner: DJ
    Fade: Rory and JT
    Sleeper: Si Woo

This would be great!!!!

• mitchsnyderdfw

@monarch said...

Morikawa is possibly the best leverage play. I need to get some. Everyone is playing Finau and Mats, nobody is playing Morikawa. Collin is capable of having multiple rounds where he blitzes this back nine. He makes Eagles on par fives and this course hands them out.

I see your point that he is an elite player, but this course also demands putting. He’s just not reliable with the flat stick.

• klf_is_gonna_rock_ya

Can JT finally make some putts and win this thing?

• monarch

Last year Justin Rose was 10.8k and people played him. This year 7.7k and crickets

• mitchsnyderdfw

@Jpitten said...

Winner: spieth
    Fade: j.t.
    Top 5: rose
    Sleeper: lowry

• osuryanf

Sleeper: Lanto
    Fade: Xander

• noddy

@monarch said...

Last year Justin Rose was 10.8k and people played him. This year 7.7k and crickets

Wasn’t he number 1 in the world before the masters last year? If not, he was certainly a different golfer than he has been lately.

• Giez

Fade: Rory, Rahm, Tiger
    Sleeper: Francisco

• noddy

I’ve been watching live at the masters all day so I’m really looking forward to this tournament.

• js5734

Any tee time advantage weather wise?

• Giez

Not seeing much on Webb. Went him over bubba on one of my two milly teams.

• Giez

@js5734 said...

Any tee time advantage weather wise?

Morning looks soggy, possible delay says Roth.

• noddy

@Giez said...

Not seeing much on Webb. Went him over bubba on one of my two milly teams.

I have no Webb and lots of Bubba so you should be golden.

• AdamBski

This thing getting delayed tomorrow??? Weather don’t look too good…

• JIB7

Went full stars and scrubs for my SE on FD. Bryson, DJ, Rahm. Should be an interesting ride!

• Moszman

Who is sea bass
    What is sharp money?

• noddy

I have 15 lineups and they look very similar.

• noddy

@Moszman said...

Who is sea bass
    What is sharp money?

Sebastian Munoz and very good players money.

• kdsdawg

@Giez said...

Anyone worried about the morning rain? Thinking I amy do one all PM tee team

those are thunderstorms,I don’t anybody will play much in the AM, doesn’t look clear enough to play till after 12

• Moszman

@noddy said...

Sebastian Munoz and very good players money.

Thanks, I’m still learning the lingo and playing 3 lineups this week (2 more than normal) and Munoz is in 1 of them already.

• BIF

@Sleazygreazy said...

Got PLENTY of him too. Harding seems like chasing (a year plus later) and he’ll probably have inflated ownership which makes him less desirable, but still playable to me. Have him in one rn, but I image he ends up on the cutting room floor

What is Harding’s ownership supposed to be ?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).