PGA FORUM

Comments

• whodat2

When: November 12-15

Where: Augusta, Georgia

Course: Augusta National – A par 72 course, playing at 7445 yards.

Cut Rules: Top 50 + ties

Field Size: Will be around 95 golfers.

Last Year’s Winner: Tiger Woods (-13)

Last Year’s Cut: +3 (65 golfers made it through)

Live Coverage:
    **Masters.com
    **DirecTV channels 901-905
    **CBS
    **ESPN on Thurs & Fri
    Shot-tracker: Masters.com (not on pgatour.com)

RG Golf Forum League

Happy Meal Cup 2021 Standings

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – Golf strategy talk for this week’s contest. Post referring to last week’s contest will be moved to the correct thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• badtrip

GC showing an old cemetery and first thing I think of is my line ups. I like Rory. I like Day. I have no strategy. Too many guys I want to use and the 7/26 that I’ve made look like line ups made 8 years ago.

It will be a blast to watch regardless, but I know I’m gonna need a lot of luck.

• titanhawks

@noddy said...

I have 15 lineups and they look very similar.

After making my ten LU’s I checked my line-up card and saw I duped myself twice lol

• jdtrey

@BIF said...

What is Harding’s ownership supposed to be ?

I see 1.3%

• whodat2

Fading Bison gives me the deja vu feeling of fading Dalvin Cook this past Sunday.

• noddy

@titanhawks said...

After making my ten LU’s I checked my line-up card and saw I duped myself twice lol

lol

• Getty33

Here it is:

Winner : Matt Fitz. There’s a reason why they grouped him with Kupcake and JT for the first 2 rounds. Not to mention my “Vegas connection” is sky high on him.

Fade : Pat Cantplay. Good golfer he just doesn’t have the “it” factor to go get it

Sleep: Frittelli. Underrated bomber playing with Couples and Homa for the 1st 2 rounds. Good partners for a stress free round.

As always, best of luck to you nice people.

• ifthethunder

It looks like the big milly will fill before midnight. I ran out of steam at 26 l.u.s. Guess I’ll just enter one of them in the little milly before tee off tomorrow.
    ~

• hautalak

You know what one guy I haven’t heard mentioned that I’ve just added is Todd. He’s in that range he will never be picked and he seems ok for the price. This is more of just how good of season he’s had play.

• Sleazygreazy

RG Overall Ranking

@BIF said...

What is Harding’s ownership supposed to be ?

No clue, but given his performance last year, I’d imagine higher than it should be

• Sleazygreazy

RG Overall Ranking

@jdtrey said...

I see 1.3%

Interesting. I was thinking it’d be higher with stars and scrubs builds ostensibly looking like the way to go. If he’s going to be 1.3% I think I’ll leave my single share and maybe even double it.

• monarch

@hautalak said...

You know what one guy I haven’t heard mentioned that I’ve just added is Todd. He’s in that range he will never be picked and he seems ok for the price. This is more of just how good of season he’s had play.

What’s the strength of his game?

• Touchole

Woodland or Cameron Smith?

Edit: Lowry it is

• Steverino01

Anyone know if DJ still walks around the house in his socks? Thinking of picking him to win, but only if he’s not walking in socks.

• mitchsnyderdfw

@noddy said...

I have 15 lineups and they look very similar.

Go big or go home

• noddy

@mitchsnyderdfw said...

Go big or go home

Well I’m pretty sure I know which one it will be.

• shadowchap1978

Well I made my “main lineup” before salaries came out and it worked with 0 dollars leftover. Haven’t changed it all week, so let’s get this going! Ring the bell !

• Sleazygreazy

RG Overall Ranking

@monarch said...

I’ll play along. Hitting the ball in the fairway

• kbarnhill7523

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #74

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2018 FanDuel WFFC Finalist

• x2

2017 FanDuel WFBBC Finalist

Winner: Bryson
    Fade: Rory, Brooks, Hatton
    Sleeper: Munoz and Poston

Maxed the Milly, 75% Bryson and 60% DJ. Lots of good golfers between 7600 and 6300 on DK. Faded my guy Rickie so obviously he will win.

Feeling good about the approach.

• hautalak

@monarch said...

That’s what I can’t put my finger on lol I’m gonna go ahead and go with putting. And sleazy said accuracy is a plus.

• monarch

@Sleazygreazy said...

I’ll play along. Hitting the ball in the fairway

SG OTT he has lost in six consecutive events and 10 of his last 11 and he doesn’t have very much distance

• jdtrey

Winner: DJ over Rory/Rahm
    Full fade: JT, Hatton, Cantlay, Morikawa, Webb, Reed, Tiger
    Sleeper: Poston (not sure he qualifies)

• Sleazygreazy

RG Overall Ranking

Winner: Brooks
    Fade: Bryson
    Sleeper: Ancer
    Afraid I don’t have enough: Webb

• BIF

@jdtrey said...

I see 1.3%

If that’s true and Harding is under 2%, Poston will be 10+% as that $6300 range will a popular scrub range

• mogan11

@BIF said...

If that’s true and Harding is under 2%, Poston will be 10+% as that $6300 range will a popular scrub range

any thoughts on Wallace? he got owned here last year, but has been playing well on the euro, had a good finish at memorial, and is good from 150-200 out.

• cplatt87

@BIF said...

I guess people are trying to jam lots of 9k+ guys? I never really considered anyone below Connors at 6600.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.