PGA FORUM

Comments

• whodat2

When: November 12-15

Where: Augusta, Georgia

Course: Augusta National – A par 72 course, playing at 7445 yards.

Cut Rules: Top 50 + ties

Field Size: Will be around 95 golfers.

Last Year’s Winner: Tiger Woods (-13)

Last Year’s Cut: +3 (65 golfers made it through)

Live Coverage:
    **Masters.com
    **DirecTV channels 901-905
    **CBS
    **ESPN on Thurs & Fri
    Shot-tracker: Masters.com (not on pgatour.com)

RG Golf Forum League

Happy Meal Cup 2021 Standings

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – Golf strategy talk for this week’s contest. Post referring to last week’s contest will be moved to the correct thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• mitchsnyderdfw

Have 9 LU’s in the Milly Maker. 6 are unique, 3 are duped.

One of them is duped 16 ways.

• depalma13

Looks like Bison is in so much pain, he should probably withdraw and get that surgery this afternoon. I mean he’s only hit 200 drives this morning on the practice range. It’s so painful to watch him struggle like this.

Note: Typed in sarcasm font.

• mh8235

@MrBreeze said...

Yuxin Lin with opening Double, welcome to Augusta sir

That’ll go a long way for my Sung Kang top asian bet lol

• depalma13

CT Pan out there driving down the middle. Great start for one of my cheapies.

• Wander_Bread

@depalma13 said...

Looks like Bison is in so much pain, he should probably withdraw and get that surgery this afternoon. I mean he’s only hit 200 drives this morning on the practice range. It’s so painful to watch him struggle like this.

Note: Typed in sarcasm font.

• mitchsnyderdfw

And there’s the horn.

CRAP!

• whodat2

And the horn just sounded.

• Lamms30

Play suspended…

• Wander_Bread

• shadowchap1978

DJ 50% owned in the big 100 SE tourney…I faded him. Gulp also never thought I’d see Jason Kokrak 23% in the masters, but hey 2020 is a crazy year!

• depalma13

Damn! Now I have to go pick up tree debris. I was hoping to avoid that for awhile.

• Shifty86

Winner: Tiger or JT
    Fade-Bryson and Rahm
    Sleep-Sned and Cam Smith

• byo34

2020 for ya. Rain delay a few holes in!

• ifthethunder

At least Chuckie Three Sticks got me a par before the horn, so I’m not staring at a long column of goose eggs.
    ~

• mh8235

@byo34 said...

2020 for ya. Rain delay a few holes in!

Regardless of morning rain and how it affects the course, this is another reason why I preferred guys with a later tee time. In case of delays like this, players need to start/stop sitting around just itching to get back on the course. People playing in the pm will have an advantage not having to warm up multiple times, and have a better idea when they will go off.

• cplatt87

This is actually his 2nd masters as an amateur. He also played in 2018 (MC)

Edit- this is about Yuxin Lin. Not sure why i didnt quote

• MrBreeze

This seems like a good time to run the few errands I have, seeya in a bit fellars

• Steverino01

There is a 12 way tie for first in the Milly. All have 3 guys with a par on 1.

I bet those that played the first 6 to tee off for the screenshot are pissed.

• monarch

@mh8235 said...

Regardless of morning rain and how it affects the course, this is another reason why I preferred guys with a later tee time. In case of delays like this, players need to start/stop sitting around just itching to get back on the course. People playing in the pm will have an advantage not having to warm up multiple times, and have a better idea when they will go off.

Well. Those guys might not even tee off or tee off and just play the front or back whereas a guy like Corey Conners can go out…get his par on 1 and enjoy an extremely soft Augusta the rest of the day once play resumes.

• Jeezylives

How do you see this

• maibockaddict

So do players unable to play in the AM tee off after all the later guys, or does everyone get pushed so that the later guys end up playing into tomorrow? Remember, daylight ends around 5 now so if you lose time to rain, everything spills over to the next day screwing everything up.

• Jeezylives

How do you your entry is duped

• monarch

@Jeezylives said...

How do you your entry is duped

Fantasylabs contest dashboard ownership. Can someone check if Monarch11 has any uniques in the milly?

• Jpitten

https://www.fantasylabs.com/pga/contests-dashboard/

• BrianVT

@maibockaddict said...

So do players unable to play in the AM tee off after all the later guys, or does everyone get pushed so that the later guys end up playing into tomorrow? Remember, daylight ends around 5 now so if you lose time to rain, everything spills over to the next day screwing everything up.

Everything gets pushed forward (hours/days/whatever is needed)

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).