PGA FORUM

Comments

• whodat2

When: November 12-15

Where: Augusta, Georgia

Course: Augusta National – A par 72 course, playing at 7445 yards.

Cut Rules: Top 50 + ties

Field Size: Will be around 95 golfers.

Last Year’s Winner: Tiger Woods (-13)

Last Year’s Cut: +3 (65 golfers made it through)

Live Coverage:
    **Masters.com
    **DirecTV channels 901-905
    **CBS
    **ESPN on Thurs & Fri
    Shot-tracker: Masters.com (not on pgatour.com)

RG Golf Forum League

Happy Meal Cup 2021 Standings

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – Golf strategy talk for this week’s contest. Post referring to last week’s contest will be moved to the correct thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• titanhawks

Really great to see how much of the course you can see without the patrons and stands

• mogan11

The only audio on the masters.com amen corner coverage is just golf swings and Rae’s creek. I’m in love.

• querb

bryson waiting for green to clear on #1 is amazing

• BIF

Always like to thank the folks at this time helping pay the rake on the Milly:

Garcia 0.06% owned
    Niemann 0.04%

Also saw a guy on DK eritas2 who entered 150 LUs in the Milly all with Cam Champ as his 100% ride or die !

• querb

nevermind, they are going off 10

• Fontaine

I have Sneds, he made birdie. Do I win?

• mitchsnyderdfw

@BIF said...

Always like to thank the folks at this time helping pay the rake on the Milly:

Garcia 0.06% owned
    Niemann 0.04%

Also saw a guy on DK eritas2 who entered 150 LUs in the Milly all with Cam Champ as his 100% ride or die !

• sneaksox

@mogan11 said...

The only audio on the masters.com amen corner coverage is just golf swings and Rae’s creek. I’m in love.

Agreed. Not having to hear people screaming after every shot is quite refreshing.

• dsmodi

@mogan11 said...

The only audio on the masters.com amen corner coverage is just golf swings and Rae’s creek.

This is awesome! I thought there was a problem w/ my audio at first.

• joephoto

@BIF said...

Bet he got Cameron Smith and Cameron Champ mixed up.
    I do it all the time.

• mitchsnyderdfw

Sandy Lyle with the nice sandy for par.

• mitchsnyderdfw

Let’s go Jimmy Walker, nice birdie on 12!

• dsmodi

Rahm already complaining about mud on the ball

• osuryanf

Bryson lol… right off the rip on a difficult hole…. Geesh.

• BrianVT

Oh geez, Bryson about to birdie one of the hardest holes on the course to start his round.

• mogan11

@dsmodi said...

Rahm already complaining about mud on the ball

• noddy

When I look on the masters app it says how many yards they hit it, but not if it’s in the fairway or wherever. Am I missing it?

• badtrip

That Labs thing is really cool. Beyond the dupe info ( two of mine, 1 once, 1 twice) it gives a breakdown of your pool and percentages. I played 20 in the $5 and 6 in the $3. Figured if I had to have a little bryson, I would do so at a discounted price point.

I really hope Rory has the magic this week. I can’t see a better guy to get all the media attention for the next couple months.

• Kingspark35

@Baysman said...

This lineup takes the cake for most duped in the $20 milly maker. It was duped 375 times.

Rahm
    McIlroy
    Scheffler
    Fitz
    Kokrak
    Munoz

Imagine if that lineup came in and your lineup scored just a little lower.

You win a heartbreaking $300.

• ifthethunder

@joephoto said...

Bet he got Cameron Smith and Cameron Champ mixed up.
    I do it all the time.

I was going to make a lineup with the three Justins, but I forgot.
    ~

• Jeezylives

That’s the start I wanted bison to have. Start feeling yourself, get too much confidence. Them remember you can’t putt on greens without a book. Implode

• Brandon6385

Is there any commentary on this app?

• XxHeisenbergxX

So whats the deal with the golf channel are we going to see any actual golf?

• sneaksox

@BrianVT said...

Oh geez, Bryson about to birdie one of the hardest holes on the course to start his round.

Lol missed

I’m 1/2 Bison but still find this funny.

• Jeezylives

Get ESPN+ for five bucks

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.