PGA FORUM

Comments

• whodat2

When: November 12-15

Where: Augusta, Georgia

Course: Augusta National – A par 72 course, playing at 7445 yards.

Cut Rules: Top 50 + ties

Field Size: Will be around 95 golfers.

Last Year’s Winner: Tiger Woods (-13)

Last Year’s Cut: +3 (65 golfers made it through)

Live Coverage:
    **Masters.com
    **DirecTV channels 901-905
    **CBS
    **ESPN on Thurs & Fri
    Shot-tracker: Masters.com (not on pgatour.com)

RG Golf Forum League

Happy Meal Cup 2021 Standings

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – Golf strategy talk for this week’s contest. Post referring to last week’s contest will be moved to the correct thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• monarch

Was that a Woo dart?

Nvm ST troll

• timusbr

@BIF said...

Yesterday a few of us chatted on Poston’s ownership projection- he ended up 7.16%

you asked a bunch of ownership questions and got a bunch of reply’s……

was any of it accurate to real ownership?
    was any decisions you made…on ownership disappointing or great?

• XxHeisenbergxX

Westwood just rubbing it in my face now.

• fsupete01

Westwood is on Fire! I have 32% wishing I had more.

• Getty33

Bison lost in the woods again. This time on 18. No idea how he’s even par today.

• BrianVT

@Getty33 said...

Bison lost in the woods again. This time on 18. No idea how he’s even par today.

Because he said par is really 67 for him here.

• Jdizzy007

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

@Getty33 said...

Did he launch his 48” pipe today?

• lfn1992

Westwood at -5!

• mogan11

jyson dye fkn sucks.

• kdsdawg

Poulter killing some great L/Us

• lfn1992

I am a Kisner birdie away from Bryson being the worst golfer in my player pool!

• sneaksox

Don’t know if it’s been mentioned, but the leaderboard on the Masters page where you can watch every shot from every player on every hole is amazing.

So much for work today, love some fall Masters with no patrons!

• Baysman

@sneaksox said...

Don’t know if it’s been mentioned, but the leaderboard on the Masters page where you can watch every shot from every player on every hole is amazing.

• sfguy21

I never once considered Westwood, Woods or Casey for my LUs.

• Steverino01

9 of my 11 morning golfers are under par, but boy is Poulter a boat anchor.

• mitchsnyderdfw

Spieth wet on 16

• fsupete01

I hate Poulter so much right now. I almost always fade him and got sucked in to playing him this year.

• dsmodi

lol…Lowry hit a shot, but featured coverage just showed Tiger making practice swings

• kdsdawg

I always fade Poulter, this time I decided to roll with him because he love the Masters and he is normally really steady, he can’t putt today at all

• BrianVT

Westwood is very reliable at the Masters and is having a consistent year (other than last weekend).

• fsupete01

Webb with the

• Steverino01

@dsmodi said...

lol…Lowry hit a shot, but featured coverage just showed Tiger making practice swings

That’s why the My Group is so great. I can watch anyone I want not named Tiger.

• BrianVT

@sneaksox said...

The only problem is trying to figure out how old the shot is you’re seeing and if it’s already reflected on the leaderboard. I’ve thought my guys were putting for another birdie, only to find out I already knew about the birdie from the leaderboard.

• BrianVT

@fsupete01 said...

Webb with the

• lfn1992

@fsupete01 said...

Webb with the

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).