PGA FORUM

Comments

• whodat2

When: November 12-15

Where: Augusta, Georgia

Course: Augusta National – A par 72 course, playing at 7445 yards.

Cut Rules: Top 50 + ties

Field Size: Will be around 95 golfers.

Last Year’s Winner: Tiger Woods (-13)

Last Year’s Cut: +3 (65 golfers made it through)

Live Coverage:
    **Masters.com
    **DirecTV channels 901-905
    **CBS
    **ESPN on Thurs & Fri
    Shot-tracker: Masters.com (not on pgatour.com)

RG Golf Forum League

Happy Meal Cup 2021 Standings

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – Golf strategy talk for this week’s contest. Post referring to last week’s contest will be moved to the correct thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• BIF

@querb said...

he’s already had it

It’s not like Chickenpox – you can actually get Covid more than once; not super common but it has happened to many people.

• BrianVT

@BIF said...

There is two $200 ones now

Seems like there is two of everything already. Not sure why they do that right off the bat.

• sneaksox

@BIF said...

If you play the NFL $15 Showdown 3 times today before 6pm ET, you get a Free Masters Milly ticket (check Promotions)

Thanks for the heads up!

Looks like they’ll have a new one each day this week, although I’m not sure there’s anything to bet on tomorrow…maybe Counter Strike?

• BrianVT

@BIF said...

If you play the NFL $15 Showdown 3 times today before 6pm ET, you get a Free Masters Milly ticket (check Promotions)

Yea, I saw that. I don’t play NFL. It’d probably defeat the purpose as I’d have $45 down the drain just literally gambling with each pick I make.

• BrianVT

@sneaksox said...

Looks like they’ll have a new one each day this week, although I’m not sure there’s anything to bet on tomorrow…maybe Counter Strike?

Sometimes they’ll say something like “Enter the $20 milly and get a $20 ticket to another contest for free.” Or maybe just $5 or $10.

• osuryanf

@BrianVT said...

Yea, I saw that. I don’t play NFL. It’d probably defeat the purpose as I’d have $45 down the drain just literally gambling with each pick I make.

It’s the Showdown… and this game is disgustingly ugly.. Your odds at winning the million are just as high as anybody’s :D

• noddy

@BIF said...

Hmmmm if you get one min cash you break even ($25 plus a $20 milly ticket)

• BIF

@noddy said...

Hmmmm if you get one min cash you break even ($25 plus a $20 milly ticket)

I was already throwing in 3 entries (just 3) so free Milly ticket for me is bonus

• noddy

@BIF said...

I was already throwing in 3 entries (just 3) so free Milly ticket for me is bonus

Sweet. I’m just horrible at SD though, but I’m thinking about doing it anyway.

• noddy

@BIF said...

How many milly tickets do you have?

• BrianVT

@osuryanf said...

It’s the Showdown… and this game is disgustingly ugly.. Your odds at winning the million are just as high as anybody’s :D

Yea, if you can get luckier than Chipotle Addict, Papagates, Awesomeo, and EmpireMaker who are all maxing out. I saw that guy on Twitter last week that took both defenses. And he almost won, if not for a stat correction. Anyhow, I’ll pass.

• BIF

@noddy said...

51 or 52

• noddy

@BIF said...

51 or 52

Nice. Good luck. Hopefully you’ll at least get a good sweat Sunday.

• thedkexperience

I’m ready for my annual golf donation. Can anyone let me know if I’m doing this right?

Step 1 – Pick 6 golfers to make the cut.

Step 2 – ???

Im assuming step 2 is “prayer”. Does anyone else know what step 2 should be?

• BrianVT

@thedkexperience said...

Pick 2 that finish top 5.

• MACKTYSON

@thedkexperience said...

I’m ready for my annual golf donation. Can anyone let me know if I’m doing this right?

Step 1 – Pick 6 golfers to make the cut.

Step 2 – ???

Come on here Thursday morning and vent about how bad your picks were, the earlier the better.

• thedkexperience

@BrianVT said...

Pick 2 that finish top 5.

Gotcha! Now we’re cooking with gas. I appreciate the info.

FYI … literally none of that was sarcastic. I wasn’t sure if it was 1 in the top 5 or 6 for 6. 2 seams reasonably doable.

• joephoto

@noddy said...

I have 15 Masters Millys , 51 NFL Milly tix (left) ,and 25 Nascar tix for the Feb 14th race.

Satellites have been good to me. I’m in the MMA Knockout King contest too.
    Most ridiculous streak of my life going on currently. Started with $100 in acct. last month.

• thedkexperience

@MACKTYSON said...

Come on here Thursday morning and vent about how bad your picks were, the earlier the better.

Nah … I’m a seasoned veteran at DFS. I make fun of my picks being terrible way before lineup lock. Why wait until the game starts?

• noddy

@joephoto said...

I have 15 Masters Millys , 51 NFL Milly tix (left) ,and 25 Nascar tix for the Feb 14th race.

Satellites have been good to me. I’m in the MMA Knockout King contest too.
    Most ridiculous streak of my life going on currently. Started with $100 in acct. last month.

Well done and good luck.

• ifthethunder

I think I’m supposed to get a $10 NFL ticket from a week’s worth of $1 soccer entries (almost cashed 2 of them…almost). But of course this thing is $15. (And that $10 ticket hasn’t appeared yet.)

I have 27 milly tickets for the Masters. And this Monday night game is a stinking carpfest. I’m passing for now. (Might change my mind when the beers take over the account later this evening.)
    ~

• BrianVT

Anybody want to post their list of golfers who work the ball right to left (important to success at Augusta)? Clearly Bubba, Phil, and Reed to get started.

• BrianVT

@thedkexperience said...

Gotcha! Now we’re cooking with gas. I appreciate the info.

FYI … literally none of that was sarcastic. I wasn’t sure if it was 1 in the top 5 or 6 for 6. 2 seams reasonably doable.

Obviously, the more the better, but that will only happen if a lot of high salary guys crap the bed. I’m mainly just talking about being pretty happy that you at least cashed something decent for the week. So, 2-3 should do that for you if you also have 6/6.

• lfn1992

@BrianVT said...

Sergio caught the C-19. W/D

Still don’t understand how this happens to these guys so easily.

• lfn1992

I think my final tally for Milly tickets ended up at 21 or 22? I had a couple $20 NFL tickets that I could have converted to Masters but I entered some NFL Milly contests with them instead.

I’m pretty sure somewhere between 8-10 of them came from sundry EURO satties

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.