PGA FORUM

Comments

• whodat2

When: November 12-15

Where: Augusta, Georgia

Course: Augusta National – A par 72 course, playing at 7445 yards.

Cut Rules: Top 50 + ties

Field Size: Will be around 95 golfers.

Last Year’s Winner: Tiger Woods (-13)

Last Year’s Cut: +3 (65 golfers made it through)

Live Coverage:
    **Masters.com
    **DirecTV channels 901-905
    **CBS
    **ESPN on Thurs & Fri
    Shot-tracker: Masters.com (not on pgatour.com)

RG Golf Forum League

Happy Meal Cup 2021 Standings

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – Golf strategy talk for this week’s contest. Post referring to last week’s contest will be moved to the correct thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• whodat2

Rosey with the post horn birdie!

• synth

wolff/rahmn/fowler/munoz/kisner getting a good start for me but ooooof brooks what are you doing

• ifthethunder

@lfn1992 said...

Bubba birdies 10, let’s hope this gets him going

Hope so. I just got back from the store and was catching up. He could have saved a bunch of strokes with the putter. But didn’t. Maybe tomorrow will be better.
    ~

• Baysman

Big mistake for Rickie on that par 3. Looking at a triple

• MrBreeze

Good opening day, lots of good play, will be fun watching the course take over a little more each day.

Seeya tomorrow, on to TNF

• monarch

Balanced builds ruling so far. I do not expect it to end that way. I hope it doesnt end that way is more like it.

• BrianVT

@Baysman said...

Big mistake for Rickie on that par 3. Looking at a triple

Ewww, that’s tough to sleep on. “Well, just need to wake-up tomorrow and go get up and down for that triple.”

• Steverino01

Now to figure out what to do for round 2 showdown. I think i’ll just play the guys that have already finished the first round and can sleep in tomorrow.

Tomorrow will also finish the long and grueling ironman (Daily and Weekly) for me. 30K crowns baby!

• Logan7777

@Steverino01 said...

1st round of the Masters will be shown live on ESPN starting at 7:30 AM Friday.

I’ll still be getting a pillow face at that time. Brooks coasting along in Haas mode but 2 bogies doesn’t look good. Earlier, Harding looked a good punt, but ending bogie double for the day I might as well go Dewoc at this point.

• ifthethunder

Same here.

Plan: Claim the 25,000 right away…Diamond for the third (or is it fourth already?) month in a row. Then keep everything else in reserve until December 1. (Because there’s no way in hell I’m getting to Black, so might as well save them for whatever I can reach for January.)
    ~

• TheRyanFlaherty

I already pleaded for Lowry, you can feel free to be cool to Connors and find a way to make the cut tomorrow. Please and thank you.

• noddy

I hope those of you that played Casey played him in SD cuz he won’t win this.

• shmoooly18

any idea why course played so soft today?

• Getty33

@shmoooly18 said...

Water

• shmoooly18

the rain u mean? supposed to dry up no?

• mgravity

@shmoooly18 said...

the rain u mean? supposed to dry up no?

3/4 inch of rain in that 2 hour or so rain delay, even Augusta can’t fix that…tomorrow will be different.

• mitchsnyderdfw

Well, I broke down and entered the NFL Showdown after seeing the cut line will be better than +3.

GO COLTS!

• mgravity

One inch of rain falling on 1 acre of ground is equal to about 27,154 gallons and weighs about 113 tons

• monarch

@shmoooly18 said...

It was going to be softer regardless because of the growing season and all the water they had been doing on their own. Then it rained some during play which softens things. I think it will speed up some for the weekend but not anywhere near what it would typically be for a traditional Masters. They can get the greens as fast as they want going forward.

• mgravity

@mgravity said...

One inch of rain falling on 1 acre of ground is equal to about 27,154 gallons and weighs about 113 tons

how many acres is Augusta?

• lfn1992

@ifthethunder said...

Same here.

Plan: Claim the 25,000 right away…Diamond for the third (or is it fourth already?) month in a row. Then keep everything else in reserve until December 1. (Because there’s no way in hell I’m getting to Black, so might as well save them for whatever I can reach for January.)
    ~

OT but, I have no idea how, DK screwed me out of Diamond status for November even though I cashed in the right number of crowns on the last day (or possibly even the next to last day). I wrote DK about it nd they gave be a free bet or something but didn’t give me Diamond status.

• ifthethunder

@mgravity said...

how many acres is Augusta?

Augusta National Golf Club has 100 acres of fairway and 40 acres of rough, Mr. Gravitas.
    ~

• shmoooly18

word so – having duds at +2 mid round right now isn’t great but the cut will likey not be E as it stands but rather above par? I am just itching for more lol and I don’t know if I’m dead yet

• ifthethunder

@lfn1992 said...

OT but, I have no idea how, DK screwed me out of Diamond status for November even though I cashed in the right number of crowns on the last day (or possibly even the next to last day). I wrote DK about it nd they gave be a free bet or something but didn’t give me Diamond status.

Wow, that is a load of b.s. Occasionally, I am able to get one of their reps on the live chat thing, and that is when I get best results in resolving my issues. (Still trying to get my ticket for their recent soccer promotion…haven’t seen the zendesk app open for a few days.)

They took a day to confirm the Diamond status, but it happened. I recommend screen-capping this stuff.
    ~

• lfn1992

Colts outright, under, Xander winner of his group tomorrow. Let’s go!

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).