PGA FORUM

Comments

• whodat2

When: November 12-15

Where: Augusta, Georgia

Course: Augusta National – A par 72 course, playing at 7445 yards.

Cut Rules: Top 50 + ties

Field Size: Will be around 95 golfers.

Last Year’s Winner: Tiger Woods (-13)

Last Year’s Cut: +3 (65 golfers made it through)

Live Coverage:
    **Masters.com
    **DirecTV channels 901-905
    **CBS
    **ESPN on Thurs & Fri
    Shot-tracker: Masters.com (not on pgatour.com)

RG Golf Forum League

Happy Meal Cup 2021 Standings

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – Golf strategy talk for this week’s contest. Post referring to last week’s contest will be moved to the correct thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• monarch

Dang Rory. Probably a decent SD dart as he might need a -6 just to make the cut but doesnt look like he has that available to him today.

• Wander_Bread

I’ll take a double out of scott there after being wet twice. If he can finish the round at -2 that’s not too bad

• MrBreeze

@ifthethunder said...

I only have him in 2. But one of them is one of my 2 Justin Thomas lineups.
    ~

had to go back and check, not as bad as I thought, have him 5.3%, so underweight is good.

My 26.3% Adam Scott was looking good, until he hit the flag stick and very unfortunately ran back in the water for a second penalty…..that’s DFS

• sfguy21

Every year I think it’s going to be Rory’s year to finally take it home. Every year I’m hurt again.

• MrBreeze

@Wander_Bread said...

I’ll take a double out of scott there after being wet twice. If he can finish the round at -2 that’s not too bad

YES! could have easily been a triple, he is playing well enough to bounce back from this.

• JTAx33

I have 2 milly lineups. One has Casey-Fritelli-Champ-Bryson-Rahm…..and Lanto.

• SteeloCity

@monarch said...

Dang Rory. Probably a decent SD dart as he might need a -6 just to make the cut but doesnt look like he has that available to him today.

Bubba looks ok in SD

• MrBreeze

I played ZERO, NADA, ZIP of Fritelli, nice pick for you guys that did, he is playing great

• ifthethunder

And Bubba finally has it inside 10 feet for birdie on the 15th easiest hole on the course. Nope, still can’t make a putt. I’m going to have to follow someone else, he’s making me sad.
    ~

• BIF

@mitchsnyderdfw said...

Scott big number coming. Wet twice on 15

He hit it on the water going for it on his 2nd shot then hit stick on his 4th shot and it went back in the water

• sfguy21

Man. I have some really good lineups, but 80% of them have either Rory or EVR. Going to be a huge bummer to watch these 5/6s not cash

• BIF

@MrBreeze said...

YES! could have easily been a triple, he is playing well enough to bounce back from this.

Birdied 16

Cue the bounce back GIFs

• mr_papageorgio

Rory needs to just WD and go home and change some diapers or something. He’s toast.

• dsmodi

LMAO Bubba: “It’s just pure f##cking mud everywhere!”

• BIF

@sfguy21 said...

Man. I have some really good lineups, but 80% of them have either Rory or EVR. Going to be a huge bummer to watch these 5/6s not cash

Crazy to think but right now the 6/6 is under 15% thanks to Rory, Brooks and a couple others

• hbomb57

I do have Langer in one LU with Tiger, X, Simpson but also with Hatton and Poston. Somehow as it is possible that Hatton and Poston could come around I can’t see Langer sustaining the energy to compete four rounds at Augusta. Will be watching him today to see how he plays out the second round.

• BIF

Brooks eagle on 15 and a dart on 16

• ifthethunder

@dsmodi said...

LMAO Bubba: “It’s just pure f##cking mud everywhere!”

He should try hitting his tee shots into the fairway, perhaps.
    ~

• BIF

Hatton dunks one in water on 16 and made double – him and Spieth did same thing

• Baysman

Fitzpatrick in the water.

• byo34

2 lineups this week. Chose the wrong one for happy meal and the $200 SE.

Other one has Casey and Frittelli..oh well.

• RudyPujols

Track not working on 8 and 9 for anyone else? There are players on those holes, but the Track component of Masters.com won’t let me access them.

• JH822547

DJ dart on 16, will surely move to -6

• Wander_Bread

Damn Fitz got to 1 under and was finally showing some life then doubles 16 to get right back to +1. He’s going to need a big 2nd round today to make the cut in these conditions.

• hypegotti

Anyone like poulter in day two showdown?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.