PGA FORUM

Comments

• whodat2

When: November 12-15

Where: Augusta, Georgia

Course: Augusta National – A par 72 course, playing at 7445 yards.

Cut Rules: Top 50 + ties

Field Size: Will be around 95 golfers.

Last Year’s Winner: Tiger Woods (-13)

Last Year’s Cut: +3 (65 golfers made it through)

Live Coverage:
    **Masters.com
    **DirecTV channels 901-905
    **CBS
    **ESPN on Thurs & Fri
    Shot-tracker: Masters.com (not on pgatour.com)

RG Golf Forum League

Happy Meal Cup 2021 Standings

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – Golf strategy talk for this week’s contest. Post referring to last week’s contest will be moved to the correct thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• sfguy21

Man Rory really doesn’t have it this week. Looks all out of synch.

Also 15 and 16 really seem to be messing with some of these guys trying to just get this first round done.

• Wander_Bread

Rory in the water at 16. He’s done. Even he knows his swing is gone

• MrBreeze

Rory, “it’s sad to see” ~Sir Nick Faldo

• Steverino01

Rory splash

• BIF

@Baysman said...

Fitzpatrick in the water.

That swing was a thing of beauty (not) – he had that so shut at impact he just let go of the club; looked like he was trying to draw it in at the flag and got way in front of it and pull hooked it in the juice

• Baysman

Rory wet. He’s done.

• mr_papageorgio

lol Rory go home

• Steverino01

The extra pressure of going for the career slam is a thing.

• emnj69

need munoz to crack the top ten and things will get interesting as everybody on the team is taking care of biz

• Baysman

Rory “saves” bogey there.

• Steverino01

Nice comeback for Cam Smith.

• Wander_Bread

Adam Scott making a mess of 18 it seems. Stuck in the trees

• BIF

Just catching up on a few guys – Cantlay got screwed on 15; hit his 2nd to about 15 feet and looked like it hit and stopped then started rolling back and into the water – he saved par but was probably 6” from having a great eagle look.

• shorman22

Man I should’ve stuck with my Gut and play Bernard Langer

• BrianVT

The leader currently sits at -6. Let’s go, DJ!

• Money0227

My original lineup was DJ, Brooks, Tony, Cam Smith, Westwood and Poulter. I decided I really wanted Oosty so I revised it to Xander, Brooks, Tony, Oosty, Poulter and Molinari.

So far…looking like a bad move.

• Steverino01

So it’s looking like -2 should be safe to make the cut. -1 or Even could possibly do it if things dry up some.

• Steverino01

Yes the 2nd round is getting started. Would love to see them be able to finish today. It will probably be close.

• BIF

EVR WD !!!!!

• me_mike84

van rooyen withdraw? shows it on the leaderboard at masters.com

• RudyPujols

I’m really wishing that I would have tweaked my Rd. 2 Showdown lineup to incorporate some Broogsy.

• Steverino01

@BIF said...

EVR WD !!!!!

Avoiding first timers paid off on this one.

• Southie777

Wow, some of these SD ownerships are interesting. Do people ONLY want to play guys in he top ten? I know that on the final round, that’s a thing, but I was looking for a lot of guys who everyone liked heading into yesterday, but underwhelmed and are now sitting at +1/E/-1 and know they need good rounds and quite a few are right around at 1% ownership. I know that they didn’t look great in the first round and that’s why they are where they are, but there’s also a little thing called variance!

• BrianVT

I had EVR at 20% in mini-max, but fortunately not a part of my more “important” cores/contests.

• BrianVT

@Southie777 said...

Wow, some of these SD ownerships are interesting. Do people ONLY want to play guys in he top ten? I know that on the final round, that’s a thing, but I was looking for a lot of guys who everyone liked heading into yesterday, but underwhelmed and are now sitting at +1/E/-1 and know they need good rounds and quite a few are right around at 1% ownership. I know that they didn’t look great in the first round and that’s why they are where they are, but there’s also a little thing called variance!

Perhaps they didn’t know how Rd1 was going to shape-up when they were making lineups? (Considering it’s still not over yet)

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).