PGA FORUM

Comments

• whodat2

When: November 12-15

Where: Augusta, Georgia

Course: Augusta National – A par 72 course, playing at 7445 yards.

Cut Rules: Top 50 + ties

Field Size: Will be around 95 golfers.

Last Year’s Winner: Tiger Woods (-13)

Last Year’s Cut: +3 (65 golfers made it through)

Live Coverage:
    **Masters.com
    **DirecTV channels 901-905
    **CBS
    **ESPN on Thurs & Fri
    Shot-tracker: Masters.com (not on pgatour.com)

RG Golf Forum League

Happy Meal Cup 2021 Standings

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – Golf strategy talk for this week’s contest. Post referring to last week’s contest will be moved to the correct thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Baysman

I thought Fitz would be a lot better than this.

• JH822547

@Baysman said...

I thought Fitz would be a lot better than this.

I assumed being paired with Brooks and JT would trigger him.

• Sportsfan100

You guys are way more familiar with all of this than I am, so I have a couple of quick questions. Anyone know EVR ownership? Also, who towards the bottom of the leaderboard has the highest ownership and what is it approximately? Thanks guys!

• golfman1990

Anyone else rooting for Moli? Probably should have took Munoz, but o well.

• mr_papageorgio

EVR WD, Jeff Knox in now lol

• RudyPujols

Good grief, Poston, you miserable POS. He’s just like that meat Hudson Swafford. Walks around looking like he doesn’t know where he even is and always finds a double on an easy hole to completely derail everything. There goes Showdown cash, there goes Milly lineup with 5 guys -3 or better. And on Hole 9 I could freaking single bogey 9 over half the time with a Larry Mize drive.

• MrBreeze

EVR 5.5% in the Milly

I had one share, and of course it was in my Paul Casey line up, so sorry guys, gonna have to root against Casey now.

• cplatt87

Most of my lineups are tanking anyways so the EVR WD just makes sense. Going to just enjoy the golf for the rest of the weekend

• Steverino01

@Sportsfan100 said...

You guys are way more familiar with all of this than I am, so I have a couple of quick questions. Anyone know EVR ownership? Also, who towards the bottom of the leaderboard has the highest ownership and what is it approximately? Thanks guys!

You can find that kind of info here…

https://www.fantasylabs.com/pga/contest-ownership/

• JH822547

@Sportsfan100 said...

EVR was between 8-10% owned

• got9forya

Who is EVR?

• Steverino01

They are saying the course is starting to dry out. I hope so because I want to see the real Augusta National.

• ValuableTrader

@got9forya said...

Who is EVR?

Eric Van Rooyen

• me_mike84

@got9forya said...

Who is EVR?

Erik Van Rooyen

• Baysman

Rory sticks his approach 5 feet from the cup, backspin rolls it right off the green. That kind of round for Rory.

• jeffgo33

EVR is Erik Van Rooyen. The broadcasters on Amen Corner must not have heard, because they announced him teeing off at 10 to start the second round with Kang.

• fsupete01

WTF Fitzpatrick. Obviously my highest owned player. Could have gone up to Rose, or down to Ancer/Smith but of course I didn’t.

• fsupete01

Probably doesn’t help that Thomas and Koepka are buddy buddy laughing it up while Fitz hit one in the drink.

• shadowchap1978

HARDING! Birdie on #1 LFG! I still believe!

• ValuableTrader

@Baysman said...

Rory sticks his approach 5 feet from the cup, backspin rolls it right off the green. That kind of round for Rory.

And then he hits pin with chip to 1 foot. Not his round for sure…

• Steverino01

My Happy Meal lineups is doing pretty good. -7, -5, -5, -4, -3, -2. Who’s going to screw me? Don’t do it Kucher.

• CaptainSycamore

Is it just me or does it feel like the guys who are our there now and will turn right around and play again will have a huge advantage today? Hole locations will change, but they know how the course is playing, especially the greens that have firmed up overnight.

• ValuableTrader

DJ with bird to -7

• JH822547

Trolled again, Champ with a par.

• Jlewis10748

RG Overall Ranking

12/22 EVR 😭😭😭

Should have gone with SWK instead

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).