PGA FORUM

Comments

• whodat2

When: November 12-15

Where: Augusta, Georgia

Course: Augusta National – A par 72 course, playing at 7445 yards.

Cut Rules: Top 50 + ties

Field Size: Will be around 95 golfers.

Last Year’s Winner: Tiger Woods (-13)

Last Year’s Cut: +3 (65 golfers made it through)

Live Coverage:
    **Masters.com
    **DirecTV channels 901-905
    **CBS
    **ESPN on Thurs & Fri
    Shot-tracker: Masters.com (not on pgatour.com)

RG Golf Forum League

Happy Meal Cup 2021 Standings

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – Golf strategy talk for this week’s contest. Post referring to last week’s contest will be moved to the correct thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• dsmodi

Way to finish DJ!

• hbomb57

@mr_papageorgio said...

I have Ancer so of course coatrack is going to shoot 80 today.

Oh Definitely my 4 morning guys are tied for 1st not that it will stand but Coatrack will for sure put the hammer on a good starting LU.

• BrianVT

Way to save that bogey, Bryson. Really rounding into form today.

• JH822547

Corey Conners from way downtown.

• Getty33

@BrianVT said...

Anybody want to take a peek a Danny Willet at .5% owned?

Won in 2016 thanks to the Spieth implosion, then missed the cut each year since. There was literally no reason to consider him before the tourney started. The dreaded “outlier”.

• mitchsnyderdfw

Now that Weisberger appears safe. I need Lanto to make this cut on my DJ, JT, Cam Smith LU.

• kujo33

Where did bryson hit it on 3 to lose a ball?

• ifthethunder

@BrianVT said...

Anybody want to take a peek a Danny Willet at .5% owned?

I have Cameron Smith in 5. (Had more, than reduced…doh!)

Speaking of DOH!!! All five of them also have Jason Coatrack for some reason that I can’t recall.
    ~

• BrianVT

@Getty33 said...

Won in 2016 thanks to the Spieth implosion, then missed the cut each year since. There was literally no reason to consider him before the tourney started. The dreaded “outlier”.

That’s where the randomness of my cascading core comes into play. Got him in a decent one if Kisner can play golf today.

• JTAx33

@kujo33 said...

Plugged it in the rough left

• dsmodi

@kujo33 said...

About 10 yds left of the fairway. It was crazy that they couldn’t find it. They would have found it in about 5 seconds w/ patrons.

• NDNole

@NDNole said...

Conners doesnt want me to have nice things.

Maybe Conners does want me to have nice things. I dont think Lowry does though.

• joephoto

@XxHeisenbergxX said...

Alright boys and girls..its over for me and for Mr. Fitzpatrick. At least I don’t have to watch golf this weekend.

Or is it ?
    Could Fitz make the cut at Ev.
    I sure hope so.

• kujo33

@JTAx33 said...

Plugged it in the rough left

Wow it should have been found?

• Krausehouse

• 2020 DraftKings FHWC Finalist

Ok Connors go and do that thing!

Kujo – he went probably 10-15 yards left of the fairway and couldn’t find it in the required 3 minute search. Lots of wet ground and they were not even looking in the correct area.

• kujo33

That’s a brutal break

• Baysman

@joephoto said...

Or is it ?
    Could Fitz make the cut at Ev.
    I sure hope so.

Here’s to hoping for an E cut line!

• mitchsnyderdfw

Spieth is 0/3 fairways hit and -1 on the round.

• BrianVT

Wow, Kisner. Welp, looks like I’m about toast for this tourney.

• cplatt87

Bryson is in full eject mode now

• JH822547

Nice birdie-birdie finish from The Champ

• NDNole

@cplatt87 said...

Bryson is in full eject mode now

Well I certainly wasnt expecting that but kinda I was at the same time. I thought it would be boom or bust for him.

EDIT: He still has room to recover though.

• BIF

Nice finish by Rosey

• Sportsfan100

This morning I wasn’t expecting DeChambeau to be a part of my sweat… Poston killed 2of 5 for me. Bryson would take me out of 2 more…

• BIF

@BrianVT said...

That’s where the randomness of my cascading core comes into play. Got him in a decent one if Kisner can play golf today.

Yah but you’d still have to have him on your pool to start unless you are playing everyone

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.