PGA FORUM

Comments

• whodat2

When: November 12-15

Where: Augusta, Georgia

Course: Augusta National – A par 72 course, playing at 7445 yards.

Cut Rules: Top 50 + ties

Field Size: Will be around 95 golfers.

Last Year’s Winner: Tiger Woods (-13)

Last Year’s Cut: +3 (65 golfers made it through)

Live Coverage:
    **Masters.com
    **DirecTV channels 901-905
    **CBS
    **ESPN on Thurs & Fri
    Shot-tracker: Masters.com (not on pgatour.com)

RG Golf Forum League

Happy Meal Cup 2021 Standings

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – Golf strategy talk for this week’s contest. Post referring to last week’s contest will be moved to the correct thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Steverino01

@cplatt87 said...

Bryson is in full eject mode now

DK has to be loving it…

Tuesday, November 10

ENTER A LINEUP IN THE $4M FANTASY GOLF MILLIONAIRE ON TUESDAY.
    If Bryson DeChambeau makes the weekend cut, you score a $15 CONTEST TICKET.

And check out today’s…

Friday, November 13

ENTER A LINEUP IN THE NFL $3.5M FANTASY FOOTBALL MILLIONAIRE TODAY.
    If Bryson DeChambeau finishes in the Top 10, you get a $5 CONTEST TICKET.

• XxHeisenbergxX

@joephoto said...

Or is it ?
    Could Fitz make the cut at Ev.
    I sure hope so.

I am not that lucky this past month BUT that would break a cold streak I am having.

• achesley711

Assuming E doesn’t cut it, my only shot is Lowry making a run. A real nice lineup other than him:

Lowry +2
    Oosthuizen -5
    Rose -7
    Fleetwood -7
    Ancer -9
    Thomas -9

• BIF

Jason Day not going to make a par today and looks like Bryson won’t make many either

• osuryanf

Scores are going the wrong way pretty quick.

E cut should be it.

• mh8235

At the moment whats the consensus guys? Course gonna get little bit tougher? WILL E HODOR

• BIF

Kokrak finally made a 4 after starting on the back nine with 5-5-5-5

• fsupete01

Anywhere to see real time odds of E cut vs -1?

• Turnabuck

Both Fanduel and Draftkings have Weisberger finishing at even par. The Masters site has him finishing at -1. Anyone know which is correct?

• BIF

@osuryanf said...

Scores are going the wrong way pretty quick.

E cut should be it.

Yah Even definitely in play now; have to see where everyone is sitting at end of day today when they suspend play as they’ll get softer conditions in the morning which could help scoring and also see who has par 5’s left to play

• BIF

@Turnabuck said...

Both Fanduel and Draftkings have Weisberger finishing at even par. The Masters site has him finishing at -1. Anyone know which is correct?

Almost 100% sure Masters – the others are behind in updating as they go hole by hole scoring as it comes in then do a random full round reconciliations later

• hbomb57

@BIF said...

Yah Even definitely in play now; have to see where everyone is sitting at end of day today when they suspend play as they’ll get softer conditions in the morning which could help scoring and also see who has par 5’s left to play

Damn forgot about that Kisner then has a chance for me but Kokrak will be on the front nine with no chance most likely.

• BIF

@fsupete01 said...

Anywhere to see real time odds of E cut vs -1?

https://datagolf.com/live-predictive-model

53% EV
    46% -1
    -2 still alive

• marker0357

Kokrak train wreck. C.mon bro!

• osuryanf

Kokrak might knock out some of the chalk at least

• monarch

I see Conners brought his can of whoopass out to the course with him today

• BrianVT

@BIF said...

Yah but you’d still have to have him on your pool to start unless you are playing everyone

Nope, not in my pool for 150 lineups. When I do 20 LU contests, I make a 6 man core. Then I swap each of those 6 3x, with someone close in salary (one of them I have to swap 4x). That someone for Willet was Kokrak. Kokrak was part of my core. So, that avoids the “I could have literally played anyone but XYZ for his price, and it would be a good lineup” sweat that we hear people say every week.

Problem, though, is that Kisner is also part of that 6 man core.

• mitchsnyderdfw

Finau now on cut watch too

• NDNole

@osuryanf said...

Yup he is outta there so far.

• timusbr

@BIF said...

split T’s 90 players and they still cant get 1 1/2 rounds in????
    sorry just bitching because suspended rounds puts holes in my datasheet and no matter what happens today, I MUST be ready for the end of the rd 2 to capture my data. missed the rd1 data already.

Anyone got a download from DK after rd 1 finished?

• NDNole

@monarch said...

I see Conners brought his can of whoopass out to the course with him today

Yup he sure has thankfully.

• marker0357

@osuryanf said...

Hater. LOL

• lfn1992

So wrong to root against Henrik Stenson birdie putts, but that’s what I’m doing because I want that E cut so badly

• darickc

Hoping for an E cut. I have two that finished E

• ifthethunder

Here is my lineup 26: Basically where I put the people I didn’t want to play. (Except for Hideki and Jason Day, of whomest I have a plethora):

Adam Scott 8,900
    Hideki Matsuyama 8,700
    Jason Day 8,400
    Jordan Spieth 8,200
    Rickie Fowler 8,100
    Justin Rose 7,700

Jason Day and Jordan Spieth currently duking it out for the MC.
    ~

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).