PGA FORUM

Comments

• whodat2

When: November 12-15

Where: Augusta, Georgia

Course: Augusta National – A par 72 course, playing at 7445 yards.

Cut Rules: Top 50 + ties

Field Size: Will be around 95 golfers.

Last Year’s Winner: Tiger Woods (-13)

Last Year’s Cut: +3 (65 golfers made it through)

Live Coverage:
    **Masters.com
    **DirecTV channels 901-905
    **CBS
    **ESPN on Thurs & Fri
    Shot-tracker: Masters.com (not on pgatour.com)

RG Golf Forum League

Happy Meal Cup 2021 Standings

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – Golf strategy talk for this week’s contest. Post referring to last week’s contest will be moved to the correct thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• ifthethunder

@yisman said...

Your patience and cooperation are appreciated. Please let me know if you need anything else today.

I’m still trying to get my danged ticket for entering $1 of soccer entries over each day of the 7 day qualifying period. No live chat, no responses to my 2 “Want to send us a message?” messages.
    ~

• JimKronlund

ut oh Rahm

• monarch

Here comes the Rahm eruption

• Kingspark35

@monarch said...

Here comes the Rahm eruption

• BIF

@osuryanf said...

Is there gonna be an MDF? Cutsweats makes it seem like there will be?

Cutsweats is useless after the point where the cut happens as their software keeps running and doing the same calcs.

• ifthethunder

@BIF said...

Cutsweats is useless after the point where the cut happens as their software keeps running and doing the same calcs.

Cutswears is pretty useless anywho. I just take the current cutline, multiply by 1.5, then divide by 1.5. Bob’s your uncle!
    ~

• timusbr

geez who woke sungjae up this weekend.
    Ive been off his bandwagon since covid to my benefit. this week I thought he was just another one of those guys who shouldnt be here today but earned it for last April. That was a golden pick by those of you that got him.

• Bigb1485

My 6/6 not even close to the money line

• lfn1992

My Masters today

So many 6/6 and 0 DJ = no money

• me_mike84

finau really does stink

• Sportsfan100

I’m actually amazed that, for the moment, 5 out of 5 of my entries in the FD $15 are cashing. 3 6/6, 1 5/6 and a 4/6. I don’t expect that’ll last through tomorrow, of course. Unfortunately, none are anywhere near the top, but I’ll be happy with any profit lol

• lfn1992

Congrats to DJ your COVID Masters Champion, no need to watch the rest

• Steverino01

Cam Smith streaking to 2nd place.

• ifthethunder

@lfn1992 said...

Congrats to DJ your COVID Masters Champion, no need to watch the rest

Three DJ lineups here. And two even have Cameron Smith!

And both of those have Coatrack and Francesco.
    ~

• mitchsnyderdfw

I hope this course dries out overnight. -20 to win a Masters seems wrong. Need to see some competition and tense golf tomorrow

• TheBracePhilosophy

Absolute horrible tourney. I have no enjoyment seeing a -20 win the masters. Birdie fests aren’t enjoyable. Nobody watching tomm now with nfl on

• XxHeisenbergxX

@ifthethunder said...

Three DJ lineups here. And two even have Cameron Smith!

And both of those have Coatrack and Francesco.
    ~

Almost all of my LU’s have JT and DJ just need JT to get in gear tomorrow and be flawless cause IM, Ancer and Smith are playing out of their minds.

• BIF

@mitchsnyderdfw said...

I hope this course dries out overnight. -20 to win a Masters seems wrong. Need to see some competition and tense golf tomorrow

No wind at all for 4 days plus softer greens (especially Thur-Fri) have made it that way AND there are some real good players in the game right now.

• eruthruff

What’s going on with Xander? He hit the ball well today, but his short game was off all around. Bad chapping/pitching and terrible distance control on his putts. You can’t just chalk it off to not liking fast greens because he played well here last year (T2) and plays well on fast greens in general.

• Jlewis10748

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #96

RG Tiered Ranking

Have 3 6/6s with DJ/Smith/Im. Cant wait to watch tomorrow!!. To win big I need huge days from either Xander/scheffler/Fitzpatrick, Cantlay/Scheffler/Fitzpatrick, or Matsuyma/Fineau/Rose. Gl everyone!

• Moszman

Got 1 of my 2 6/6’s in the money today, the other one closed on the money line nicely today but still 30 points out.

• MrBreeze

472.5 points, need this to move up tomorrow

Jon Rahm (-9)
    D. Johnson (-16)
    B. Watson (-2)
    C. Smith (-12)
    S. Munoz (-9)
    C. Schwartze (-3)

• depalma13

My 6/6s with DJ not cashing. My 5/6’s with DJ are cashing.

• me_mike84

@MrBreeze said...

472.5 points, need this to move up tomorrow

Jon Rahm (-9)
    D. Johnson (-16)
    B. Watson (-2)
    C. Smith (-12)
    S. Munoz (-9)
    C. Schwartze (-3)

I also have Rahm, DJ and Smith

difference are Frittelli, Finau & Wiesberger. need Finau & Wiesberger to somehow go low and bogey free with a streak lol

• hbomb57

I have 435 with just a 4/6 LU thank you K&K for coming.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.