PGA FORUM

Comments

• whodat2

When: November 12-15

Where: Augusta, Georgia

Course: Augusta National – A par 72 course, playing at 7445 yards.

Cut Rules: Top 50 + ties

Field Size: Will be around 95 golfers.

Last Year’s Winner: Tiger Woods (-13)

Last Year’s Cut: +3 (65 golfers made it through)

Live Coverage:
    **Masters.com
    **DirecTV channels 901-905
    **CBS
    **ESPN on Thurs & Fri
    Shot-tracker: Masters.com (not on pgatour.com)

RG Golf Forum League

Happy Meal Cup 2021 Standings

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – Golf strategy talk for this week’s contest. Post referring to last week’s contest will be moved to the correct thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• wigg_ESEA

RG Overall Ranking

lol not even near cash worst 6/6 ever

• ifthethunder

@eruthruff said...

because he played well here last year (T2)

Course history worked well for picking gophers. Except when it didn’t. And recent form was a good gauge…except when it wasn’t. Helluva lot of randomness this week, it seems to me.
    ~

• Sportsfan100

@MrBreeze said...

12)

I’ve also got DJ, Smith and Rahm, but with Conners, Schauffele and Zach Johnson. Good luck!

• mgravity

Kisner did me wrong ! But that’s ok I will play him next week.

• shorman22

This morning my 6/6 was in 3000 Place is a millionnaire maker check today and it’s already out of the money. Dammit Snedeker Howell oost

• mgravity

Gimballing is so random? How is that possibly?

• titanhawks

Just getting on to see I finished in a two-way tie for first in the Late Rd 3 Caddie for $125 :)

• ifthethunder

@mgravity said...

Gimballing is so random? How is that possibly?

“Because one of your gimbals might be an alcoholic.” – Philo of Byzantium (probably)

P.S. Congrats, titanhawks!
    ~

• hbomb57

Nice…..

• monarch

Any insight for tomorrow’s showdown?

• Getty33

5 things
    1) The live coverage on masters.com has been exceptional.
    2) Everybody will have DJ in their showdown tomorrow and he should win. But tourney winners are not always in a winning GPP lineup. That’s because pars, birdies, and eagles are more valuable on Sunday than full week scoring.
    3) Ricky Fowler will never win a major.
    4) Jordan Spieth may never win another tournament of any kind
    5) There is always next week. The Tour stays in Georgia for the RSM in picturesque Sea Island. Us degenerates will have our more familiar field of Lebiodas, Lingmerths, and Lahiris to tilt over.

Good luck to everyone who can cash something tomorrow.

• monarch

I am targeting guys tomorrow that need that T12 to qualify for the 2021 Masters.

• Getty33

@monarch said...

I am targeting guys tomorrow that need that T12 to qualify for the 2021 Masters.

Do you think any of these guys are even thinking about that? More than half of them don’t even look at the leaderboard while they’re playing.

The one guy who could put up a 64 and win from the back of the field is JT. I wouldn’t count out Ancer either. He can pinseek with the best of them. Frittelli is usually not this good but he’s in the zone so far. Will it last one more day?

• noddy

@Getty33 said...

5 things
    1) The live coverage on masters.com has been exceptional.
    2) Everybody will have DJ in their showdown tomorrow and he should win. But tourney winners are not always in a winning GPP lineup. That’s because pars, birdies, and eagles are more valuable on Sunday than full week scoring.
    3) Ricky Fowler will never win a major.
    4) Jordan Spieth may never win another tournament of any kind
    5) There is always next week. The Tour stays in Georgia for the RSM in picturesque Sea Island. Us degenerates will have our more familiar field of Lebiodas, Lingmerths, and Lahiris to tilt over.

Good luck to everyone who can cash something tomorrow.

I don’t think DJ plays conservative. I think he runs away with it. He’s too good right now.

• monarch

@Getty33 said...

Do you think any of these guys are even thinking about that? More than half of them don’t even look at the leaderboard while they’re playing.

The one guy who could put up a 64 and win from the back of the field is JT. I wouldn’t count out Ancer either. He can pinseek with the best of them. Frittelli is usually not this good but he’s in the zone so far. Will it last one more day?

Yes.

It happens every year. Someone from behind the pack rallies on the back nine…sinks a putt on 18 and qualifies for the following Masters tournament. As it stands Dylan Fritelli, Cameron Champ, Corey Conners, Sebastian Munoz, Si Woo Kim, Nick Taylor, Matt Wallace and CT Pan can qualify for the 2021 Masters with a very good showing Sunday based on my calculations.

• BIF

@monarch said...

Yes.

It happens every year. Someone from behind the pack rallies on the back nine…sinks a putt on 18 and qualifies for the following Masters tournament. As it stands Dylan Fritelli, Cameron Champ, Corey Conners, Sebastian Munoz, Si Woo Kim, Nick Taylor, Matt Wallace and CT Pan can qualify for the 2021 Masters with a very good showing Sunday based on my calculations.

I know for sure that Munoz and Champ are already in the 2021 Masters based on making it to the 2020 Tour Championship

• BIF

Still a few spots left in the NFL Happy-er Meal

Sun 12:00 PM CST – $2 – 64/75 spots filled

https://www.draftkings.com/contest/draftteam/96218953

• depalma13

Fading everyone in the top 5 in Showdown. Not playing anyone worse than 5 under.

If DJ wins, I’ll have plenty of weekend and four day teams that should cash. If he collapses, I’ll be covered in SD.

• JH822547

I’m fading DJ in showdown, but you have to find the winner and second if you think he’s going to collapse.

• shadowchap1978

I’m playing Bubba and Morikawa in SD today…I mean I’ve already burned 150 bucks on my 4 day teams, what’s another 50 between friends! LETS GO BUBBA AND COLIN!

• BigRay

@Getty33 said...

Frittelli is usually not this good but he’s in the zone so far

He really does well at these type of courses. His game is comparable to Nicklas in how he plays a golf course, I think he might be related to him or I saw Jack had great things to say about him at The Memorial and Fritelli did well there too. I just wished I remembered that info before I saw him cruising up the leaderboard and said “oh, yeah, I forgot about that guy and this style course” Shame on me.

• byo34

Need red numbers from my guys if I want to cash in the sweet old Happy Meal!

Good luck today everyone! Only a few more months until Masters week again!

• ifthethunder

@BigRay said...

He really does well at these type of courses. His game is comparable to Nicklas in how he plays a golf course, I think he might be related to him or I saw Jack had great things to say about him at The Memorial and Fritelli did well there too. I just wished I remembered that info before I saw him cruising up the leaderboard and said “oh, yeah, I forgot about that guy and this style course” Shame on me.

Thing is, if you looked at recent form and course history…Both Corey Connors and Molinari had him beat. Oh well, that’s golf.
    ~

• mitchsnyderdfw

Showdown just started and DK already updated achievements.

Just collected my 25K crowns for the Fantasy Golf Ironman.

• JH822547

DJ 55% in showdown

As a fader I’m a little disappointed with that given he’s a 66% chance to win the tournament.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.