PGA FORUM

Comments

• whodat2

When: November 12-15

Where: Augusta, Georgia

Course: Augusta National – A par 72 course, playing at 7445 yards.

Cut Rules: Top 50 + ties

Field Size: Will be around 95 golfers.

Last Year’s Winner: Tiger Woods (-13)

Last Year’s Cut: +3 (65 golfers made it through)

Live Coverage:
    **Masters.com
    **DirecTV channels 901-905
    **CBS
    **ESPN on Thurs & Fri
    Shot-tracker: Masters.com (not on pgatour.com)

RG Golf Forum League

Happy Meal Cup 2021 Standings

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – Golf strategy talk for this week’s contest. Post referring to last week’s contest will be moved to the correct thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• whodat2

Wallace opens round 4 with a triple.

• mitchsnyderdfw

@whodat2 said...

Wallace opens round 4 with a triple.

That was some really poor around the green play.

• monarch

Course is playing tough today. Damp, winds are supposed to kick up

• ifthethunder

@JH822547 said...

DJ 55% in showdown

As a fader I’m a little disappointed with that given he’s a 66% chance to win the tournament.

I have him in 2 of 3, so matching the Vegas. (Only threw some change at it, because round 4 SD rarely pays off for me. Also, $1 for the Major Masher achievement.)
    ~

• BrianVT

My only hopes of seeing my cash increase are for Ancer and Fritelli to collapse.

• shadowchap1978

Went with solid golfers( I think today in SD) Koepka, Cantlay, Morikawa, Webb, Fleetwood, and Poulter. All Vets and one rookie who is capable of stringing some birdies and maybe an eagle. Good luck all today in your sweats.

• SpudCrowley

• 2018 DraftKings FFWC Finalist

• 2018 DraftKings FBWC Finalist

Wallace looks lost around the greens this morning. Add a double bogey to the card, just needs a bogey for the straight.

• Jlewis10748

RG Overall Ranking

Scheffler 10ft for eagle coming up

• BrianVT

Bryson bogies 10 to start. What a bust he was. One of my happiest fades ever, after all that hype.

• JH822547

The (Cam) Champ is herrrre

• whodat2

Bison almost an albatross.

• EhhTimmay

Scheffler is absolute garbage with the putter.

That’s two 6 foot misses already.

• Getty33

@whodat2 said...

Bison almost an albatross.

That was so close. Almost walked it back into the hole.

• ifthethunder

@BrianVT said...

My only hopes of seeing my cash increase are for Ancer and Fritelli to collapse.

King LOOuis (aka Shrek) did us no favors yesterday.
    ~

• BrianVT

@ifthethunder said...

King LOOuis (aka Shrek) did us no favors yesterday.
    ~

Yea, that hurt. And Webb hasn’t been impressive.

• Getty33

Morikawa’s flop shot from the steep embankment on 11 goes up and backwards into the pond. That was classic. Must see TV.

• BerkeleyBoss

Scheffler’s hitting the ball great and putting like shit

• JH822547

Massive eagle putt coming up for Matsuyama, absolute game changes.

He hasn’t scored well at all, currently less points than Webb despite being 3 shots better.

• whodat2

Disappointing ….. the 16th doesn’t have it’s traditional Sunday pin placement.

• BrianVT

I guess both Cams were good plays this week.

• BrianVT

Leishman must have made a deal with someone a long time ago that he would agree to always wear the ugliest golf shirts that can be found on the planet.

• ifthethunder

@BrianVT said...

I guess both Cams were good plays this week.

In retrospect, I should have played 2 times the Camerons that I did. (And zero Coatrack, of course.)

P.S. The Devil: Marc Leishman, you can be a professional golfer. However, there are conditions.
    Leishman: My soul?
    The Devil: Of course. Also, you must wear the ugliest golf shirts that can be found on the planet.
    Leishman: Deal!
    ~

• JH822547

Wow, that’s so sick Champ gives it all back on one hole.

• Sleazygreazy

RG Overall Ranking

Haven’t seen Leish yet, but I do know that the Nike brown that everyone has been wearing is pretty awful as well

• BrianVT

I think that devil’s name was Kohls.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).