PGA FORUM

Comments

• whodat2

When: November 12-15

Where: Augusta, Georgia

Course: Augusta National – A par 72 course, playing at 7445 yards.

Cut Rules: Top 50 + ties

Field Size: Will be around 95 golfers.

Last Year’s Winner: Tiger Woods (-13)

Last Year’s Cut: +3 (65 golfers made it through)

Live Coverage:
    **Masters.com
    **DirecTV channels 901-905
    **CBS
    **ESPN on Thurs & Fri
    Shot-tracker: Masters.com (not on pgatour.com)

RG Golf Forum League

Happy Meal Cup 2021 Standings

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – Golf strategy talk for this week’s contest. Post referring to last week’s contest will be moved to the correct thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Steverino01

Tiger is only 12 back, so lets show every single one of his shots.

• me_mike84

god wiesberger should just go home. he is ruining any chance for me to move up significantly

• BrianVT

Not sure if this was already mentioned (I missed a few pages), but just saw this on Twitter:

Bryson chatted after his second-round 74 and said he’s not feeling 100%. Two nights ago started feeling dizzy, “dull” and “numb.” Tested negative for COVID but says that he’s “not good, unfortunately.”

• ifthethunder

@BrianVT said...

Not sure if this was already mentioned (I missed a few pages), but just saw this on Twitter:

Bryson chatted after his second-round 74 and said he’s not feeling 100%. Two nights ago started feeling dizzy, “dull” and “numb.” Tested negative for COVID but says that he’s “not good, unfortunately.”

It was mentioned in here. Of course, no one could do anything about it by then.

In other business, Shrek has made me sad and I’m watching Seabass instead.
    ~

• noddy

@ifthethunder said...

It was mentioned in here. Of course, no one could do anything about it by then.

~

Who is Shrek?

• Sportsfan100

Wow, if Cam Smith could pull ahead of DJ, that would really change things. The ownership difference is pretty significant.

• Jgarver345

SD scoring has Rory with 4 pars….he birdied #3

• Sleazygreazy

@noddy said...

Who is Shrek?

OOSTIE

• Jgarver345

Of course they fix it right after I say it…..

• Highandinside

The last two rounds of the masters couldn’t of gone worse for me. I’ll still cash but disappointing not to move up

• MrBreeze

Good Sunday Masters Morning!

Have a 346th in the Milly going with Smith/Johnson : )

Good Luck today Y’all!

• fsupete01

Not having IM in my player pool this week is killing me. Nailed almost everyone else.

• depalma13

Cam Smith just blew it.

• BrianVT

@noddy said...

Who is Shrek?

https://www.golfdigest.com/story/little-known-facts-about-louis-oosthuizen

https://shutfacegolf.com/2014/01/12/shrek-wins-volvo-golf-champions/

• Sleazygreazy

@depalma13 said...

Cam Smith just blew it.

He got relief from…a bad lie?

• me_mike84

finally got a 6/6 and just watching as my “earnings” are slowly dwindling….

• fsupete01

Keep waiting for the IM implosion LOL

• whodat2

Cam Smith with that mustache looks like he should be driving a white van with no windows.

• monarch

I’m team Rory this week but if he can hit the turn at -12 things could get interesting.

• marker0357

Bubba playing like

• Sleazygreazy

Munoz really miss a 2 inch putt? smh 8am scotch time

• mitchsnyderdfw

If these leaders keep playing like this, Rory has a real shot. I could easily see him going -5 on the back and posting a low number.

• whodat2

Rose chip in birdie helps me immensely.

• MrBreeze

Seabass & Bubba destroying dreams today

• ifthethunder

@ifthethunder said...

CRIPES! Seems like every time I start following one of my gophers, he explodes like a drummer for Spinal Tap. Going to follow someone I don’t have now.

SungJae Im, you are him.
    ~

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.