PGA FORUM

Comments

• whodat2

When: November 12-15

Where: Augusta, Georgia

Course: Augusta National – A par 72 course, playing at 7445 yards.

Cut Rules: Top 50 + ties

Field Size: Will be around 95 golfers.

Last Year’s Winner: Tiger Woods (-13)

Last Year’s Cut: +3 (65 golfers made it through)

Live Coverage:
    **Masters.com
    **DirecTV channels 901-905
    **CBS
    **ESPN on Thurs & Fri
    Shot-tracker: Masters.com (not on pgatour.com)

RG Golf Forum League

Happy Meal Cup 2021 Standings

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – Golf strategy talk for this week’s contest. Post referring to last week’s contest will be moved to the correct thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Sleazygreazy

“He’s trying to grow a beard, not doing a good job of that” lmao

• ifthethunder

@Sleazygreazy said...

I don’t think it was a matter of knowing. He seemed too expensive to me, was projected for high ownership, seemed like a good spot to fade, he didn’t hit value..kinda lucky?

I wish I was lucky. Bubba is in my 2 semi-decent 6/6s, neither of which are cashing, (Or likely to cash.)

I picked him because his course history is as good as anyone else’s out there. And his last two outings in the past few weeks were 4th and 7th. Obviously, none of that paid off, though.
    ~

• timusbr

@BIF said...

Still a few spots left in the NFL Happy-er Meal

Sun 12:00 PM CST – $2 – 64/75 spots filled

https://www.draftkings.com/contest/draftteam/96218953

still need more 69/75

oops should have gone on nfl thread

• BrianVT

What happened to Seabass today?

• Sportsfan100

I’ve got both Rahm and Conners in my DJ/Cam Smith lineup. If one or both can move up things could get interesting. Having Schauffele and Zach Johnson will likely keep me out of the big money, but I’m keeping my fingers crossed! 🤞

• Bigb1485

Was only a few points out of cashing with my 6/6 then rory bogeys..mats bogey/dbl bogey..kim bogey/bogey…etc etc..literally as soon as i turn the broadcast on…feels like that happens every time lol

• Sleazygreazy

@monarch nice call on conners and rory

• monarch

@Sleazygreazy said...

@monarch nice call on conners and rory

Thanks. I am having a good week. Best milly is DJ, Rory, Conners, Munoz, Rose, Finau.

Like you I also want to spam the milly tonight.

• Sleazygreazy

@monarch said...

Thanks. I am having a good week. Best milly is DJ, Rory, Conners, Munoz, Rose, Finau.

I really needed that -1 cut, I’ll break even plus a little, I think. And that’s with zero 6/6

• marker0357

horrible Sunday for me. Johnson & Johnson, Bubba, SeaBass, Ian, Rahm

• Sportsfan100

@Sportsfan100 said...

I’ve got both Rahm and Conners in my DJ/Cam Smith lineup. If one or both can move up things could get interesting. Having Schauffele and Zach Johnson will likely keep me out of the big money, but I’m keeping my fingers crossed! 🤞

Wrong direction, Rahm…

• BrianVT

Tiger just streaked.

• BrianVT

70 mph winds in Cleveland and I picked a WR. You’re welcome for the donation.

• ifthethunder

@BrianVT said...

70 mph winds in Cleveland and I picked a WR. You’re welcome for the donation.

I was briefly winning a couple NFL milly tickets with my double-Cameron showdown lineup, but it’s fading. Needed more from Lowry than 15 pars, a birdie and 2 bogeys.
    ~

• me_mike84

Rahm with a look at eagle on the par 5 15th

• Sportsfan100

@me_mike84 said...

Rahm with a look at eagle on the par 5 15th

Yes!

• BrianVT

JT with a nice look at eagle also.

• Steverino01

Only 2 golfers had a chance at all 4 rounds under 70 going into today, Smith and Ancer. Well we know Ancer isn’t getting it. Sure hope Cam can get it.

• ifthethunder

@Steverino01 said...

Only 2 golfers had a chance at all 4 rounds under 70 going into today, Smith and Ancer. Well we know Ancer isn’t getting it. Sure hope Cam can get it.

I’m with you. Let’s go, CAM!

In other business, how is C.T. Pan at -10? Never played here before. 58th, 52nd, 12th, 61st, and 61st his last 10 weeks.
    ~

• mr_papageorgio

Cam is the first player ever to get A4U70 at Augusta? Really?

• XxHeisenbergxX

Awesome day of golf! DJ crushed.

• JH822547

@mr_papageorgio said...

Cam is the first player ever to get A4U70 at Augusta? Really?

You’d have thought it would have happened once but as it’s unusual for the winning score to be -12 or better it’s not inexplicable.

• XxHeisenbergxX

DJ by far is the luckiest man on the planet! Masters..his wife…he is going to do some serious coke off her ass tonight..I would if I was him!

• JH822547

Best score 638
    $447 invested, $459 winnings
    Complete waste of time.

• XxHeisenbergxX

I am pretty pleased $121.00 in and $365.00 out..could have been bigger if I didn’t use so much Fitzpatrick..till next year.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.