PGA FORUM

Comments

• whodat2

When: April 8-11

Where: Augusta, Georgia

Course: Augusta National – A par 72 course, playing at 7445 yards.

Cut Rules: Top 50 + ties

Field Size: Will be around 95 golfers.

Last Year’s Winner: Dustin Johnson (-20)

Last Year’s Cut:E (60 golfers made it through)

Live Coverage:
    **Masters.com
    **DirecTV channels 901-905
    **CBS
    **ESPN on Thurs & Fri
    Shot-tracker: Masters.com (not on pgatour.com)

RG Golf Forum League

Happy Meal Cup 2021 Standings

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – Golf strategy talk for this week’s contest. Post referring to last week’s contest will be moved to the correct thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• noddy

I believe in Spieth. Playing well and great course history. What more do you want?

• Logan7777

@Straightfire118 said...

Spieths driving is atrocious, I will happily fade the highest owned player this week.

5 top 10’s since his MC at the Farmers end of January. 4 of those are top 5’s. Happily fade?

• ifthethunder

Checking round 1 pricing versus full tournament: As usual, low priced gophers tend to have increases, upper tiers have salary cuts. Makes sense since the expensive players don’t have made-cut or win equity for round one. And the budget players have no negative missed-cut risk.

But Rahm is down 1,200, more than anyone else. For comparison, DJ down 700. Seems a bit odd to me.
    ~

• mitchsnyderdfw

Ok, I think I am done tinkering.

Winner: Phil wins in a playoff over Fleetwood and Spieth ( And I win a Milly Maker)
    Fade: DJ, Rahm, Morikawa
    Sleeper: Leishman Top 10

• noddy

Favorite golfer under 7K not named Corey Conners? Go!!!!!!!!!

• lfn1992

@noddy said...

Come on, man, too easy

• noddy

@lfn1992 said...

Come on, man, too easy

haha coming from the Euro king.

• noddy

@lfn1992 said...

Come on, man, too easy

Does Poulter have anything left or is he too old?

• kbarnhill7523

RG Overall Ranking

• 2018 FanDuel WFFC Finalist

• x2

2017 FanDuel WFBBC Finalist

@noddy said...

Palmer

• JH822547

Si Woo Kim

• timusbr

Winner: Robert Mac/ Victor Perez/Dylan Frittelli ONE beats Rahm by 1 stroke.
    Fade: Dj (because he won last Masters) Spieth (because he won last event) Bryson ChamWhat (because, while he is amazing at making changes, I think he does to much tinkering for his own good).
    Sleepers: the winner 3 above, Conners(I have too much and am waffling), Harman, Kokrak, Woodland

Good Luck everyone

• ifthethunder

@noddy said...

Seabass, Matt Wallace, Brian Harman. Only reason I don’t have even more of these guys is I like that mid-7,000 range a lot.
    ~

• noddy

@ifthethunder said...

Seabass, Matt Wallace, Brian Harman. Only reason I don’t have even more of these guys is I like that mid-7,000 range a lot.
    ~

Do they have the experience and course history though?

• Getty33

@noddy said...

I considered Kisner but went with Mr. Kim because of his superior play around and on the greens. Plus Kisner verbally admitted he needs the course to play hard and fast to have a chance which I don’t think it will hold up past Thursday.

I wanted to take a flyer on the US Amateur champ Tyler Strafaci until I saw he was paired with DJ and Westwood. Talk about intimidation and the stage being too big for the poor guy. I see that coming from a mile away.

• noddy

@JH822547 said...

Si Woo Kim

That’s my choice at the moment.

• taford14

Winner: Rahm over spieth in a playoff
    Fade: dechambeau
    Sleeper: kockrack

• NDNole

@noddy said...

Palmer

• ifthethunder

@noddy said...

Do they have the experience and course history though?

All have a made cut here. But yeah, SWK has the most of that. I have him in some, too. I have cast a wide net. Full of large holes.
    ~

• BlueEdwards

This is like the perfect time for bubba to just come out hot fire and destroy this field.

• noddy

@ifthethunder said...

All have a made cut here. But yeah, SWK has the most of that. I have him in some, too. I have cast a wide net. Full of large holes.
    ~

lol

• noddy

Berger/Scott or Fitz/Bubba?

• cplatt87

@noddy said...

I’m using Conners, along with Si Woo, Kokrak Fritelli and Palmer? I think thats everyone in my pool.

I like Si Woo the most though because he has event winning upside.

• noddy

@BlueEdwards said...

This is like the perfect time for bubba to just come out hot fire and destroy this field.

Why?

• skankinmat

anyone got a link to ownership projections?

• kbarnhill7523

RG Overall Ranking

• 2018 FanDuel WFFC Finalist

• x2

2017 FanDuel WFBBC Finalist

@JH822547 said...

Si Woo Kim

I have zero Si Woo, is that a mistake? He was one of the lowest rated players in my model (plus you can’t play everyone). Anything in particular popping?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).