PGA FORUM

Comments

• whodat2

When: April 8-11

Where: Augusta, Georgia

Course: Augusta National – A par 72 course, playing at 7445 yards.

Cut Rules: Top 50 + ties

Field Size: Will be around 95 golfers.

Last Year’s Winner: Dustin Johnson (-20)

Last Year’s Cut:E (60 golfers made it through)

Live Coverage:
    **Masters.com
    **DirecTV channels 901-905
    **CBS
    **ESPN on Thurs & Fri
    Shot-tracker: Masters.com (not on pgatour.com)

RG Golf Forum League

Happy Meal Cup 2021 Standings

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – Golf strategy talk for this week’s contest. Post referring to last week’s contest will be moved to the correct thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Giez

Just don’t think Spieth holds up to win… maybe top 15

• Giez

@noddy said...

Favorite golfer under 7K not named Corey Conners? Go!!!!!!!!!

Palmer

• NDNole

@kbarnhill7523 said...

The only other thing I don’t like about it is how he doesn’t really filter for recent form other than “missed the cut at the event before”. Of his top 10 picks I’m not playing three of them (Rory, Morikawa, Hovland).

Yeah I wish he would incorporate that more. But otherwise it’s a good read and he hits on the top 10 pretty good most years.

• monarch

Winner: Lee Westwood
    Fade: Dustin Johnson
    Sleeper: Si Woo Kim

• ifthethunder

@MrBreeze said...

If it’s Sunday at the Masters and Rory and two randoms have a shot, I hope I have the two randoms.

I have Rory in 2 of 20 because I thought he’d be a leverage play with all his recent stinkage.

If he’s actually going to be owned like the people I think should be owned (e.g. J.T.), I’ll dial that back to 1/20.
    ~

• osuryanf

Seeing all these people say “Fade DJ” makes it very clear that I’m either going to win a million or not cash any.

I’m basically all in on him

• BIF

@BlueEdwards said...

Cantlay not getting much buzz in here.

He’ll be in top 5-6 most owned – priced fairly, good history, decent form and lots of chatter on Golf Channel about him

• titanhawks

Still need twelve in the Happy Meal

Winner: Rahm Daddy

Fade: DeChambeau’s driver

Sleeper: Wallace

• monarch

@ifthethunder said...

I have Rory in 2 of 20 because I thought he’d be a leverage play with all his recent stinkage.

If he’s actually going to be owned like the people I think should be owned (e.g. J.T.), I’ll dial that back to 1/20.
    ~

Rory and JT are the same play. It is basically a no cut for these guys. I was all in on Rory in the November masters and he was right in it. He can be a part of a winning lineup without winning due to his draftkings scoring. He prefers firm and fast as does JT.

• JimKronlund

https://www.draftkings.com/draft/contest/105771912

We still need 12 more to fill the 150 happy meal.

New comers welcomed. Lurkers welcomed. Only $1

• Steverino01

@ifthethunder said...

Feels cold and dark and the woods are full of terror. Less than 14 hours to go and we still need 15 more.

FWIW, the NBA and NHL forums are ghost-land. And I don’t think it’s because everyone has gone to MLB. Think some folks have just moved on.
    ~

I haven’t been posting as much because I’ve been super busy with life. Right now I’m just throwing in a dollar everyday for NBA achievement purposes and have decided to not even both with MLB this year. Still really interested in the NHL, PGA and the Nascar Cup races. Now to get my lineups done for the Masters.

• BIF

@noddy said...

Winner – Spieth over JT in a playoff

That playoff would be a wet dream for Golf Channel and golf media everywhere – childhood friends/competitors square off for the Green Jacket and your result would enhance the story with Spieth keeping JT out of The Masters winners club.

• badtrip

Sounds like you guys might need me for the happy meal. If so, I need to get another invite sent. I received the original, but my notifications got cleared.

• jmark1972

Lurker in. Big thanks! Look forward to tuning out on conference calls yet again on Thurs/Fri with the sweat. No other DFS sport can compare. Even got me back on the course with my son before he headed out to college.

• carolinacrusher

Winner: Rahm over Spieth and Thomas
    Fade: Brooks Kneepka, Hatton
    Sleeper: Jones

• noddy

@BIF said...

That playoff would be a wet dream for Golf Channel and golf media everywhere – childhood friends/competitors square off for the Green Jacket and your result would enhance the story with Spieth keeping JT out of The Masters winners club.

Well then let’s do it!!!!

• BIF

@monarch said...

Rory and JT are the same play. It is basically a no cut for these guys. I was all in on Rory in the November masters and he was right in it. He can be a part of a winning lineup without winning due to his draftkings scoring. He prefers firm and fast as does JT.

I’d disagree that Rory likes it firm and fast – his biggest wins have all been in wet or soft conditions. His runaway aUS Open win at Congressional was wet weather, his PGA at Kiawah was bad weather (wind and rain) and so was his Open Championship.

Rory likes a soft course as it favours bombers like him because he flies it so high and far plus drives will stay in the fairway as they roll less.

• skankinmat

@kps3205s said...

A few I have seen in a freebie article who uses FN:

JT 20%
    Webb 14%
    Rory 13%
    Xander 15%
    Brooks 11%
    Berger 20%
    Garcia 13%
    Casey 24%
    Homa 10%
    Hovland 15%
    Niemann 16%
    Scott 12%
    Conners 18%
    Harman 7%
    Poulter 4%
    Palmer 9%
    Bernd W 2%

Thanks for this!

• kbarnhill7523

RG Overall Ranking

• 2018 FanDuel WFFC Finalist

• x2

2017 FanDuel WFBBC Finalist

My last decision is to Bubba or not to Bubba. I’m already under on Casey and can shift some exposure there. Looked good at Dell. If you haven’t seen his 🔥🔥 shoes you should check them out.

• ifthethunder

@Steverino01 said...

I haven’t been posting as much because I’ve been super busy with life. Right now I’m just throwing in a dollar everyday for NBA achievement purposes and have decided to not even both with MLB this year. Still really interested in the NHL, PGA and the Nascar Cup races. Now to get my lineups done for the Masters.

Pretty much same, except I am also all in on MLB. Which means massive DFS overload.
    ~

• ifthethunder

@badtrip said...

Sounds like you guys might need me for the happy meal. If so, I need to get another invite sent. I received the original, but my notifications got cleared.

You could just cut and paste this link into a browser and put in your lineup.

https://www.draftkings.com/draft/contest/105771912
    ~

• Steverino01

@ifthethunder said...

Pretty much same, except I am also all in on MLB. Which means massive DFS overload.
    ~

I saw 200 days for ironman and said nope, can’t do it. Covid DFS has kind of wore me out. Need a break after the NHL is over. Only having to deal with PGA and 1 Nascar race a week during the summer sounds like a good plan.

First look at pricing and I think I’m going mostly stars and scrubs. There’s a lot to like down there in the 6k’s. Well above 6,200…lol

• Giez

Winner: JT over Rahm
    Fade: Spieth, Rory, Can’tly
    Sleepers: CBez, Palmer

• mitchsnyderdfw

Just going to leave this here.

https://twitter.com/spieth_tracker/status/1379928635830796292?s=21

These are all from this season 😳

• whodat2

Winner :Finau breaks though.
    Fade: Everyone over 9400k
    Sleeper: Kuch

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).