PGA FORUM

Comments

• whodat2

When: April 8-11

Where: Augusta, Georgia

Course: Augusta National – A par 72 course, playing at 7445 yards.

Cut Rules: Top 50 + ties

Field Size: Will be around 95 golfers.

Last Year’s Winner: Dustin Johnson (-20)

Last Year’s Cut:E (60 golfers made it through)

Live Coverage:
    **Masters.com
    **DirecTV channels 901-905
    **CBS
    **ESPN on Thurs & Fri
    Shot-tracker: Masters.com (not on pgatour.com)

RG Golf Forum League

Happy Meal Cup 2021 Standings

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – Golf strategy talk for this week’s contest. Post referring to last week’s contest will be moved to the correct thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• whodat2

Did they have a par 3 contest today?

• Baseballshark2019

Add Reed and then you’ve got the potential for great tv

• Highandinside

@JimKronlund said...

https://www.draftkings.com/draft/contest/105771912

We still need 12 more to fill the 150 happy meal.

New comers welcomed. Lurkers welcomed. Only $1

I’ll join. I’m a newcomer.

• mitchsnyderdfw

@whodat2 said...

Did they have a par 3 contest today?

No, for some reason that’s not allowed due to COVID. 🙄

• ifthethunder

@Steverino01 said...

1 Nascar race a week

The hell you say!!!

Gearhead: 3 – Total NASCAR races (Cup Series, Truck Series, and Xfinity Series) playing $1+ in NAS entries from 2/14/21 – 11/7/21.

16/20
    ~

• mitchsnyderdfw

@Highandinside said...

I’ll join. I’m a newcomer.

What is your DK username? That way we can send an invite

• BIF

@whodat2 said...

Winner :Finau breaks though.

Good luck bud – just starting to build my first lineup

• Highandinside

@mitchsnyderdfw said...

What is your DK username? That way we can send an invite

Highandinside1984

• BIF

147/150 for Happy Meal

Need 3 more

• whodat2

@BIF said...

Good luck bud – just starting to build my first lineup

You too….. Would love to see Tony don the jacket.

• BustinJerks17

Long time lurker. Always love the insight from you guys. Best weekend of the year.

Winner: Bryson over Webb
    Fade- Conners/Casey
    Sleeper- Leishman/English

Good luck this weekend everyone!

• DaBum2012

• 2018 FanDuel WFBC Finalist

Just finished my dumpster fire lineups. Watch me win on either one or two if I’m lucky.

• BIF

@BIF said...

147/150 for Happy Meal

Need 3 more

149/150

1 spot left for anyone not in yet

————

Scratch that – we are full 150/150

• mogan11

Winner: spieth by a bunch
    Fade: erryone else
    Sleeper: Wallace

This is all likely to change as I just had roughly 4 margaritas and 3 pours of tequila at one of my favorite Mexican places. The night is young, and I have a 9 am tee time. Let’s get it!

• DaBum2012

• 2018 FanDuel WFBC Finalist

@BlueEdwards said...

If I don’t win $1 million on Sunday, I’m gonna blame some of the people in this room…and that I do not forgive.

Same here and I’ll be screaming my head off as to why my broke behind has to go to work the next day, lol! At least your luck isn’t as bad as mine

• JimKronlund

Happy meal filled
    Thanks to all those that made it happen

• ifthethunder

@BIF said...

149/150

1 spot left for anyone not in yet

Happy Meal is now locked and loaded. Woo Hoo!

Meanwhile, I still have 4 of those $10 tickets left for a DK milly. Because maybe their promo tomorrow is for 4 entries, who knows?

That milly is now 441,777/473K. Wonder what time I need to wake up to check on this.
    ~

• BIF

@ifthethunder said...

Happy Meal is now locked and loaded. Woo Hoo!

Meanwhile, I still have 4 of those $10 tickets left for a DK milly. Because maybe their promo tomorrow is for 4 entries, who knows?

That milly is now 441,777/473K. Wonder what time I need to wake up to check on this.
    ~

Nope – tomorrow’s promo isn’t launched until after the 1st tee time – they updated it a little while ago so you might as well pump them in or wait an hour if they work for your daily missions

• qatman

@Getty33 said...

If I forced you to start a lineup with either Adam Scott ($7600) or Jason Day ($7500) who would you choose?

Well I’m playing Day so I guess there’s your answer.

• Steverino01

@ifthethunder said...

It will be full in a couple of hours or less. They already have a secondary one going at 150K, 50K to first. WOW 33% to first.

• kps3205s

Will the GC replay tomorrow’s coverage later at night? This whole work thing will be interfering tomorrow.

Playing 2 LUs and no Spieth

Winner: Adam Scott
    Fade: Everyone above Cantlay
    Sleeper: Will Zalatoris and playing him in my non Happy Meal LU

Good Luck to everyone and go win that $$$$$$!!!!!

• ifthethunder

Thanks, gang. Entering them now. BTW, I’ll have a couple shares of that distinguished old fogey, Lee Westwood.
    ~

• goldandmyrrh

Winner: Rahm….the 1st time father angle the week before has proven solid, see Willett

Fade: Bryson…no greens book, no chance. He’ll look AND putt like Herman Munster

Sleeper Fitzgerald….solid off the tee, high irons into greens, top putter

• BIF

@kps3205s said...

Will the GC replay tomorrow’s coverage later at night? This whole work thing will be interfering tomorrow.

No – Golf Channel will not have any live golf or tape delayed coverage from Masters

CBS Sports has the early coverage then ESPN – also Masters App and website should have their every shot coverage again

• Felixxberg

• 2019 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

• 2019 DraftKings FHWC Finalist

Haven’t played the Happy Meal in a while, mostly due to playing almost exclusively NHL DFS, but I’m in!

I have played Finau pretty much every major, so here I am again!

Also playing Daniel Berger since it’s my aunt’s name (written differently, but still)!

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).