PGA FORUM

Comments

• whodat2

When: April 8-11

Where: Augusta, Georgia

Course: Augusta National – A par 72 course, playing at 7445 yards.

Cut Rules: Top 50 + ties

Field Size: Will be around 95 golfers.

Last Year’s Winner: Dustin Johnson (-20)

Last Year’s Cut:E (60 golfers made it through)

Live Coverage:
    **Masters.com
    **DirecTV channels 901-905
    **CBS
    **ESPN on Thurs & Fri
    Shot-tracker: Masters.com (not on pgatour.com)

RG Golf Forum League

Happy Meal Cup 2021 Standings

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – Golf strategy talk for this week’s contest. Post referring to last week’s contest will be moved to the correct thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• winnerchickendinner

Haven’t had a bentgrass putting surface in awhile. Might be an even bigger plus to good putters for this one.

• BlueEdwards

@mitchsnyderdfw said...

For anyone here that doesn’t follow Ben Coley and has migrated over to this thread after the horrible picks from San Antonio. Here is Ben’s breakdown of the Masters field. Pretty funny read.

https://twitter.com/bencoleygolf/status/1378242765839028225?s=21

That’s a good read. Thanks for sharing.

• manoffewwords

Early pricing for Masters makes some of the $6k guys look like possible bargains. Conners,Kokrak,Harman,Kuchar,Woodland,Munoz,Palmer,Wallace among others,before researching. Looks like ownership to be spread out over 35-40 players.

• monarch

Got my eye on Danny Willet 6600. European players that have been over here awhile are starting to pop. Westwood, Garcia, Poulter, Perez and now Wallace. Willet past champion finished 25th in 2020, gained in all categories at API, eighth at Punta Cana coming off a MC at Valero which is IMO a good thing for many reasons.

• MrBreeze

I know this has been answered before, but is there somewhere I can find the “Google doc” we used to have a link to?

• kbarnhill7523

RG Overall Ranking

• 2018 FanDuel WFFC Finalist

• x2

2017 FanDuel WFBBC Finalist

I hate that I am contemplating 100% Spieth. He looks so dialed in. Ever since he shot that round of 61 at WM he’s been on fire. Everyone seems pretty fairly priced except for him. Someone take my money!

• byo34

@kbarnhill7523 said...

I hate that I am contemplating 100% Spieth. He looks so dialed in. Ever since he shot that round of 61 at WM he’s been on fire. Everyone seems pretty fairly priced except for him. Someone take my money!

I think this is one of those times where even though he’s going to be the highest owned on the slate, it’s just worth taking him.

• darickc

Pretty interesting tidbit on Spieth here

https://twitter.com/KylePorterCBS/status/1377280014677315584?s=20

• winnerchickendinner

Feel like mixing and matching alot of the 6k guys and going at the top.
    Also liking Speith and his form coming into this one as well.
    Some off these guys that are really efficient at par threes maybe be overlooked and can maybe get lucky on the tough par fours with their putting.

• noddy

Is Spieth wins today can we play him at The Masters? I usually don’t the golfer who won the previous week, but this seems different.

• bologna

@MrBreeze said...

I know this has been answered before, but is there somewhere I can find the “Google doc” we used to have a link to?

looking for this too

• BIF

@MrBreeze said...

Behind a paywall now – green square golf

• manoffewwords

I was hoping for a firm and fast Masters,but looks like Rain and thunderstorms Thurs. thru Sat. Still early,but could cause some delays.

• BIF

@manoffewwords said...

I was hoping for a firm and fast Masters,but looks like Rain and thunderstorms Thurs. thru Sat. Still early,but could cause some delays.

Also rained heavily on this past Thursday

The sub air will dry some of this out of the greens but the rest of the course looking to play soft

• monarch

We haven’t had one in awhile on the Florida swing plus Texas but I am factoring in Driving Distance in modeling.

• mitchsnyderdfw

@noddy said...

Is Spieth wins today can we play him at The Masters? I usually don’t the golfer who won the previous week, but this seems different.

They detailed it on the broadcast. Every time he has won a major, he finished T3 or better the last time he played.

He’s going to be super high owned, but at this place I don’t think you can avoid it

• mitchsnyderdfw

I’m seeing a lot of Twitter saying Brooks is going to play. Is that true? Augusta has got to be hell for a guy with a bum knee

• BIF

Rahm’s wife had the baby so there is no WD risk of him leaving now – baby boy Kepa

• darickc

@BIF said...

Rahm’s wife had the baby so there is no WD risk of him leaving now – baby boy Kepa

You think his head will be in the right spot? His form is very good and has good course history here

• noddy

@darickc said...

You think his head will be in the right spot? His form is very good and has good course history here

I’m playing him. Baby narrative. Whatever the heck that means.

• noddy

Does Phil have anything left?

• BlueEdwards

@noddy said...

• timusbr

I have 0 milly tickets this year. Ha Ha I played 0 satty’s

• BIF

@noddy said...

From what I saw Thur-Fri; he has plenty left and also plenty right

• lfn1992

The Masters Milly prize payouts are a joke, right?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).