PGA FORUM

Comments

• whodat2

When: April 8-11

Where: Augusta, Georgia

Course: Augusta National – A par 72 course, playing at 7445 yards.

Cut Rules: Top 50 + ties

Field Size: Will be around 95 golfers.

Last Year’s Winner: Dustin Johnson (-20)

Last Year’s Cut:E (60 golfers made it through)

Live Coverage:
    **Masters.com
    **DirecTV channels 901-905
    **CBS
    **ESPN on Thurs & Fri
    Shot-tracker: Masters.com (not on pgatour.com)

RG Golf Forum League

Happy Meal Cup 2021 Standings

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – Golf strategy talk for this week’s contest. Post referring to last week’s contest will be moved to the correct thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• qatman

@BIF said...

So there are 88 players in the field with first group going off at 7am CT and last tee time at 1pm

Somehow DK though it was a good idea to start Late Showdown at 12:00 CT and include only 18 golfers – you can’t fix stupid 🤷‍♂️

Sure you can. It’s called percussive maintenance.

• jdubadubs

@BIF said...

So there are 88 players in the field with first group going off at 7am CT and last tee time at 1pm

Somehow DK though it was a good idea to start Late Showdown at 12:00 CT and include only 18 golfers – you can’t fix stupid 🤷‍♂️

Seems like they always do that when it’s not a clearcut PM/AM wave. Usually 12-18 guys in pool on weekend late slates

• BIF

63 year old Sandy Lyle @ -1 for a share of the lead

• zovyn

Approximately 1000 dead entries in the FD Mega that reserved and just didn’t put in a lineup. That’s about $15k donated to the prize pool. Tyvm!

• BIF

@jdubadubs said...

Seems like they always do that when it’s not a clearcut PM/AM wave. Usually 12-18 guys in pool on weekend late slates

It’s like they set it at 12 noon CT regardless of the tourney, field size or tee times as that is LATE by their standards.

So a 150 max contest with 18 guys and many of the possible lineup combos don’t fit salary constraints – there is going to be more ties than an NFL Showdown winner

• BrianVT

I’m seeing some balls sticking on the green. Another one of those over-hyped stories. Unless this is the “they watered it before the round and concrete comes later” narrative. Sucks for Spieth in that case.

• JH822547

Full fade Fritelli

• depalma13

I need my scores!!!!

• BadAtBetting

Can we take a second and appreciate the masters app/website. Quickly updating every shot with a video as well. Awesome for the game and my 65 year old father, who is allergic to tech, called me to talk about how he is loving it already.

• NDNole

Frittelli getting his bogeys out of the way early.

• Baysman

@BIF said...

63 year old Sandy Lyle @ -1 for a share of the lead

Yes. Great start!

• jdubadubs

@BIF said...

It’s like they set it at 12 noon CT regardless of the tourney, field size or tee times as that is LATE by their standards.

So a 150 max contest with 18 guys and many of the possible lineup combos don’t fit salary constraints – there is going to be more ties than an NFL Showdown winner

They should do a “late” slate that includes last half of players in a round and than a “later” slate for those that want to play dupefests

• ifthethunder

Rough 3-putt from the bass of the sea.
    ~

• osuryanf

@ifthethunder said...

~

This makes me

• JimKronlund

Round 1 Featured Groups coverage of the Masters Tournament will be available for free at http://masters.com starting at 9:15AM ET. Television coverage will also be available on ESPN starting at 3PM ET.
    PGATOURLIVE will resume next week RBC_Heritage

• Getty33

@ifthethunder said...

~

I’d bet a full 50% of the field will show at least one 3 putt over the first two rounds

• Southie777

@BIF said...

This DK outage really screws over the guys who played everyone from the first 2 groups as it has blown the $1M screenshot 😂

Those are my favorite! Gotta love the Full Week NFL Slate guys, taking the 1st place screenshots because they have Zay Jones with 3 catches for 47 yards at halftime of TNF and every other roster spot except one from that game!

• cheezpizza

@ifthethunder said...

~

He didn’t three putt. He made his par putt

• JimKronlund

Watching golf with no commentary and only light polite clapping has a dreary covid times feeling to it.

• mitchsnyderdfw

And just like that Sandy Lyle is DFL

• ifthethunder

@cheezpizza said...

He didn’t three putt. He made his par putt

On one? Right sand trap, green, putt 1 to around 7-9 feet, putt 2 left of the hole, putt 3 in for bogey.
    ~

• Sleazygreazy

RG Overall Ranking

DK back up 😅

• qatman

DK back up. If Willett wins I should do well.

• BadAtBetting

Party Marty at .26%

• jcotdl

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).