PGA FORUM

Comments

• whodat2

When: April 8-11

Where: Augusta, Georgia

Course: Augusta National – A par 72 course, playing at 7445 yards.

Cut Rules: Top 50 + ties

Field Size: Will be around 95 golfers.

Last Year’s Winner: Dustin Johnson (-20)

Last Year’s Cut:E (60 golfers made it through)

Live Coverage:
    **Masters.com
    **DirecTV channels 901-905
    **CBS
    **ESPN on Thurs & Fri
    Shot-tracker: Masters.com (not on pgatour.com)

RG Golf Forum League

Happy Meal Cup 2021 Standings

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – Golf strategy talk for this week’s contest. Post referring to last week’s contest will be moved to the correct thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• RudyPujols

I put $1.50 on Hovland to win back when he was killing it. One hole in the cash out is $0.18 (which I probably should grab). Ha!

Full fade in DFS land.

• Baysman

Champ 4 putts from 18 feet.

• Pidinolo

@mitchsnyderdfw said...

Of the eight entries I have in the Milly Maker, two are duped.

But one is duped by myself.

I think this happened when I late swapped out my Rory ownership last night and created a duplicate LU.

I read an article last month on yahoo of some guy hitting 5 spots on powerball but missing the pb to win a million. He bought 2 tix of the same #s because he “ felt” it. Wonder why no ticket train of 100 or so with such warmness going on.

• BadAtBetting

Conners with a bomb. Nice birdie. I hate it.

• zovyn

Poulter reverse-streaking

• cheezpizza

@ifthethunder said...

Are we both talking about Sebastian Munoz? He’s plus 1 on the leaderboard through 3. Bogey, par, par.
    ~

Yea. Go watch the masters app. He hit his 3rd shot to 3 ft or so and made the par putt on No.1. I have no idea why its showing +1

• qatman

The one guy I swapped out from my full lineup to my showdown lineup was… Ancer. Had around 1100 extra, wanted to upgrade Willett but didn’t like the options. Hopefully he still blows it out of the water today.

• cplatt87

Ancer breaking the 9 way tie for first. How dare he.

• ifthethunder

@BadAtBetting said...

Conners with a bomb. Nice birdie. I hate it.

I have SWK-Conners in several. A couple with SWK-Conners-Ancer even. Now if only Seabass could make something…and he does.
    ~

• ellipt1k

Ancer’s score is not correct on the leaderboard. I believe he’s at least +1. Just based on his shot videos.

• BIF

@cheezpizza said...

Yea. Go watch the masters app. He hit his 3rd shot to 3 ft or so and made the par putt on No.1. I have no idea why its showing +1

He putted from like 40 feet for bird and then missed the 3-4 footer for Par – just watched the video

Clearly a bogey

• Fontaine

edit nvm

• ifthethunder

@cheezpizza said...

I watched every shot on the Masters.com while they happened. You can go replay them if you like. I just did. His 3rd shot was a putt that he left well short, then rolled his next a little past the hole. In for a 5.
    ~

• zovyn

@ellipt1k said...

Ancer’s score is not correct on the leaderboard. I believe he’s at least +1. Just based on his shot videos.

Are we all not watching the same online coverage? Ancer is -2

• byo34

@BrianVT said...

Ah, man. See you next week

I’m back! What did I miss? 😊

• mitchsnyderdfw

Hovland settling down, B2B birdies

• ChrisCastig

@zovyn said...

Yea, what the hell is going on lol. I read that post and went and checked everywhere.

• Baysman

@byo34 said...

Viktor over Berger was my last tink.

Good luck everyone else!

Don’t leave yet! He’s coming back.

• qatman

I have no Stenson but he is one of my favorite golfers and would love for him to pull off a miracle this week.

• byo34

@Baysman said...

Don’t leave yet! He’s coming back.

Had my first overreaction all year! Apologies for the downer post earlier!

• ellipt1k

@zovyn said...

Based on the shot videos they are showing in my app they have him at +1. Unless those videos are incorrect.

• mitchsnyderdfw

Thompson

• cplatt87

@ifthethunder said...

I have SWK-Conners in several

I have Conners and Kim in my player pool as well, but somehow don’t have a single lineup with both of them in it across 20 lineups. Oops.

I do have lots of Ancer/Conners and Ancer/Kim though

• ifthethunder

@zovyn said...

Something weird must be going on. Even the bogey that BIF described on hole one for Seabass was not what I saw (and just rewatched). That first putt was well short…I don’t see any distances on the site but he was farther from the hole then he is tall for his 2nd putt.

And anyways, that shot from the fringe into the hole on 9 was just what the doctor ordered!
    ~

• BadAtBetting

SWK with a near 30 footer! If only Simpson hadn’t choked his 5 ft birdie. But really happy with the start so far

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).