PGA FORUM

Comments

• whodat2

When: April 8-11

Where: Augusta, Georgia

Course: Augusta National – A par 72 course, playing at 7445 yards.

Cut Rules: Top 50 + ties

Field Size: Will be around 95 golfers.

Last Year’s Winner: Dustin Johnson (-20)

Last Year’s Cut:E (60 golfers made it through)

Live Coverage:
    **Masters.com
    **DirecTV channels 901-905
    **CBS
    **ESPN on Thurs & Fri
    Shot-tracker: Masters.com (not on pgatour.com)

RG Golf Forum League

Happy Meal Cup 2021 Standings

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – Golf strategy talk for this week’s contest. Post referring to last week’s contest will be moved to the correct thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• zeeshan2

Come on garcia

• whodat2

Webb eagle look, then misses 2 footer for bird. 3-jack par.

• Vanderob14

Sergio becoming very friendly with the trees so far.

• ellipt1k

Something is wrong with the leaderboard or the videos. I wouldn’t trust the scores it’s showing. Rory missed his 20ft par putt in the video tracker but the scoreboard shows Even.

• zeeshan2

nice bogey DJ

• NDNole

@mitchsnyderdfw said...

Hovland settling down, B2B birdies

• HunkerToe

@whodat2 said...

Webb eagle look, then misses 2 footer for bird. 3-jack par.

• zovyn

@ellipt1k said...

Something is wrong with the leaderboard or the videos. I wouldn’t trust the scores it’s showing. Rory missed his 20ft par putt in the video tracker but the scoreboard shows Even.

Not sure what app you’re watching – but masters.com shows his shot track and videos for hole #1 – drive to the middle of the fairway, 2nd shot to middle of green, missed 20 footer for BIRDIE, makes 4 footer for par. ?

• MACKTYSON

Koepka looks out of shape. Should have taken this week off.

• Felixxberg

• 2019 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

• 2019 DraftKings FHWC Finalist

Solid start so far, with my guys at -2, -1, -1, E, E and one who hasn’t started!

The Masters site is truly incredible!

• ellipt1k

@zovyn said...

Not sure what app you’re watching – but masters.com shows his shot track and videos for hole #1 – drive to the middle of the fairway, 2nd shot to middle of green, missed 20 footer for BIRDIE, makes 4 footer for par. ?

Thanks for the clarification. The shot-by-shot videos shown on the Masters Android app are incorrect and must be from a previous year. Good to know!

• sfguy21

@BlueEdwards said...

Laugh if you will but, I’ll roll the dice if I can get the Barry bonds of golf at 4% in a major

He’s not Barry Bonds. Bonds never won a championship.

• whodat2

Casey Wide Right off #2 tee.

• djwagner92

I think Masters.com was showing video for last year’s Masters for some players. I watched Ancer take 6 shots on #2 and then watched it again 15 minutes later and he made birdie.

• Sleazygreazy

RG Overall Ranking

@MACKTYSON said...

Koepka looks out of shape. Should have taken this week off.

I don’t know if it was just from the microphone but in his interview yesterday or the day before he was breathing pretty heavy, thought that was kinda odd

• klyon28

Only two guys on the course right now for me are Kim and X. Good start just waiting for the other 4 to tee off then I’m sure it will go downhill 😂

• BrianVT

Si Woo 3-putt for par. Come on, man.

• noddy

I fell for Sergio.

• darickc

My start couldn’t have been much better. I have two LUs in the milly. Hope they can continue their good play. My best LU so far:

Kim
    Conners
    Bez
    Rahm
    Reed
    Spieth

• Ricardo5346

@noddy said...

I fell for Sergio.

Same here… horrendous striking and typical putting.

• lfn1992

Poulter’s 4 bogeys in a row is less than ideal

• NDNole

@lfn1992 said...

Poulter’s 4 bogeys in a row is less than ideal

At least he’s consistent.

• Getty33

@BrianVT said...

Si Woo 3-putt for par. Come on, man.

Sometimes I think I’d rather have a golfer with a 60 yard wedge for their 3rd shot on a par 5 rather than a 60 foot putt. It’s amazing how many long eagle looks turn into 3 putt pars.

• lfn1992

Westwood on 3, yuck

• JaBr

Hovland back to E

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).