PGA FORUM

Comments

• whodat2

When: April 8-11

Where: Augusta, Georgia

Course: Augusta National – A par 72 course, playing at 7445 yards.

Cut Rules: Top 50 + ties

Field Size: Will be around 95 golfers.

Last Year’s Winner: Dustin Johnson (-20)

Last Year’s Cut:E (60 golfers made it through)

Live Coverage:
    **Masters.com
    **DirecTV channels 901-905
    **CBS
    **ESPN on Thurs & Fri
    Shot-tracker: Masters.com (not on pgatour.com)

RG Golf Forum League

Happy Meal Cup 2021 Standings

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – Golf strategy talk for this week’s contest. Post referring to last week’s contest will be moved to the correct thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Baysman

@ifthethunder said...

I’ll take any luck I can get. Have him in 4 and 2 of those are cashing. But let’s be honest…it’s going to be a crap shoot right through tomorrow evening for a lot of these players.
    ~

Very true.

• mitchsnyderdfw

Spieth is so far right no 9 he won’t be able to see the fairway thru the trees

• MrBreeze

Koooch & Leishman reverse streaks

• Baysman

It would be nice if Matt Wallace could hit one lousy approach shot within 20 feet.

• Steverino01

From now until Sunday night, all I have planned is drinking and watching the Masters.

• Steverino01

Spieth just killed a squirrel.

• depalma13

Spieth in trouble

• Waldcats

Did anyone see Wiesberger on 16? How was that a bogey lol

• BBWC_10

My three studs, Casey, JT and Bryson…….This course is eating them alive.

• zovyn

Rosey has me in a 3-entry train in 18th place right now on FD with DJ and Spieth holding me back. Let the downward slide begin!

• Steverino01

I so wanted to play Rose, but was scared off by his recent injury status.

WOW triple for Spieth.

• BrianVT

Rosie!

Spieth!

The plan is coming together!

• Getty33

@Steverino01 said...

I so wanted to play Rose, but was scared off by his recent injury status.

WOW triple for Spieth.

Count me amongst the masses who never even gave Rose a sniff although the fragrance can be intoxicating.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C3lWwBslWqg

• Waldcats

@Waldcats said...

Did anyone see Wiesberger on 16? How was that a bogey lol

Am I the only one who saw this? Or just the only one who has him 😂

• JH822547

Looked it up and there’s no content for Wiesberger on 16. No shot tracker, no videos.

Great stuff from Kokrak

Garbage from Cantlay. He sucks so much.

• NDNole

Im here cause someone dreamed upon a dream and wished Rose would do well…………….and lookie here he is lol. Nice call so far to whomever that was,

• ifthethunder

Got one Justin Rose lineup. Currently doing alright, no one worse than +1 in it.
    ~

• zovyn

@JH822547 said...

Garbage from Cantlay. He sucks so much.

Cantlay is in my Garcia + Westwood LU. Good place for him.

• ifthethunder

Wow. Datagolf says a +5 cut is a little more likely than +3. Interesting day coming tomorrow.
    ~

• RudyPujols

Cantlay and Cam Smith going to duke it out for most pathetic crapbag round of the day. They need to pass Rory by a couple given tee times, but that’s a lock.

• RudyPujols

@ifthethunder said...

Wow. Datagolf says a +5 cut is a little more likely than +3. Interesting day coming tomorrow.
    ~

+3 is T53 right now and could easily get into the 40s by day’s end. Not that I’m predicting +6, only Michelle Wie is qualified to make that call.

• Getty33

@ifthethunder said...

~

Very interesting to say the least. I guess when the leaders in the clubhouse are only -3 this is what you get. The big names this afternoon are taking a beating (except for the Rose).

• lfn1992

Remember when +4 was considered completely out of it, now it’s the cut line?

• BBWC_10

@RudyPujols said...

Cantlay and Cam Smith going to duke it out for most pathetic crapbag round of the day. They need to pass Rory by a couple given tee times, but that’s a lock.

Bryson has something to say about that

• lfn1992

I went from “Victor Perez, I’m done” to “if he can birdie 18, that puts him at +5 and within striking distance with an AM tee time”

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).