PGA FORUM

Comments

• whodat2

When: April 8-11

Where: Augusta, Georgia

Course: Augusta National – A par 72 course, playing at 7445 yards.

Cut Rules: Top 50 + ties

Field Size: Will be around 95 golfers.

Last Year’s Winner: Dustin Johnson (-20)

Last Year’s Cut:E (60 golfers made it through)

Live Coverage:
    **Masters.com
    **DirecTV channels 901-905
    **CBS
    **ESPN on Thurs & Fri
    Shot-tracker: Masters.com (not on pgatour.com)

RG Golf Forum League

Happy Meal Cup 2021 Standings

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – Golf strategy talk for this week’s contest. Post referring to last week’s contest will be moved to the correct thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• BrianVT

• ifthethunder

@lfn1992 said...

I WILL CASH IN THAT ACHEVEMENT NOW THANK YOU

Congrats, got mine in the D.R. I think they should have it not be a one-off, instead it should scale up like their other stuff.
    ~

• Logan7777

@ifthethunder said...

Congrats, got mine in the D.R. I think they should have it not be a one-off, instead it should scale up like their other stuff.
    ~

Agreed. My 2nd one this year.

• Baysman

FFS Finau. Make a 6 foot putt

• lfn1992

Oosty’s late bogies are ruining my best Minimax LU with Fatrick, C-Bez and Will Z on it

Only a bit after Fleetwood’s ace really shot it into interesting territory

• BrianVT

@lfn1992 said...

Oosty’s late bogies are ruining my best Minimax LU with Fatrick, C-Bez and Will Z on it

Only a bit after Fleetwood’s ace really shot it into interesting territory

I had one sitting around 30th for a good while until Sungjae shot a quad.

• BBWC_10

I have to say Bison settled down the last 9 holes shooting even par. I think with some softer greens in the AM he can shoot -4 tomorrow.

• mitchsnyderdfw

@BrianVT said...

I had one sitting around 30th for a good while until Sungjae shot a quad.

That one hurt bad

• JH822547

“Patrick Cantlay taps into Fred Couples for Augusta National insights at Masters”

Well it worked, they both shot +7

It’s a crowded field, but he is probably my least favourite golfer on the tour.

• mitchsnyderdfw

3 guys eligible for A4U70 bonus after day one.

This is how the Masters should be played

• zovyn

If Spieth could have just hit that last 12 footer on the 18th my top LU would be sitting in 3rd, 4th, and 5th place. Sitting 11th-13th instead which I’m not going to complain about. Looking forward to another 72 hours of great golf!

• Baysman

Let’s hope Rory can shoot a 2 or 3 under tomorrow.

• lfn1992

@JH822547 said...

“Patrick Cantlay taps into Fred Couples for Augusta National insights at Masters”

Well it worked, they both shot +7

It’s a crowded field, but he is probably my least favourite golfer on the tour.

What do you have against Fred Couples?

• BIF

@BIF said...

I’d love to see a 2.83% owned Justin Rose win

💰💰💰

• Giez

@BIF said...

@BIF said…

Was that Players that Rose quit? I had him then and no way I’d take him this week.

• Giez

I didn’t tinker much. Went Rahm/Palmer over Rory/Niemann yesterday. Rest is JT, Cbez, Conners, and CamSmith. Hopefully tomorrow morning some of today’s bums can catch up… Guess i’m lucky +2 is the worst score

• mogan11

Stroked a smooth 78 for a bill on caterpillars private course, and followed it up for another 50$ on the putt putt course (real grass). That more than covered my dk team for the week.

Min cashing through day 1. No one outside of the cut line, I’ll absolutely take that.

• Wander_Bread

Holy shit Ancer was just assessed a 2 stroke penalty for unintentionally ‘grazing’ his club in the sand on his backswing on 15. Not only do I own a lot if him in DFS but $550 dollars in winnings on a 1st round matchup with Harris English was just regraded from a win to a loss. Unreal

• mogan11

@Wander_Bread said...

Holy shit Ancer was just assessed a 2 stroke penalty for unintentionally ‘grazing’ his club in the sand on his backswing on 15. Not only do I own a lot if him in DFS but $550 dollars in winnings on a 1st round matchup with Harris English was just regraded from a win to a loss. Unreal

Just saw that on Twitter. Nuts.

• Baysman

@Wander_Bread said...

Wow. Just read that.

“ I was just informed that I have been assessed a 2 stroke penalty for unintentionally grazing the sand in my backswing on hole 15. While I’m gutted, I can’t wait to get after it tomorrow.”. Abraham Ancer

• Sleazygreazy

RG Overall Ranking

@BIF said...

Nice call, got any good rose lines goin?

• kbarnhill7523

RG Overall Ranking

• 2018 FanDuel WFFC Finalist

• x2

2017 FanDuel WFBBC Finalist

@Wander_Bread said...

Sometimes golf is dumb.

45% Ancer here….

• noddy

@Sleazygreazy said...

Nice call, got any good rose lines goin?

Well there are still 3 rounds left so…

• Sleazygreazy

RG Overall Ranking

@noddy said...

Well there are still 3 rounds left so…

It’s okay to dream noddy. You don’t always have to be worried about the cut line half way through Thursday in an event where about 60-70% of golfers are likely to make the cut

• BIF

@Giez said...

Was that Players that Rose quit? I had him then and no way I’d take him this week.

The API at Bay Hill

I have a short memory so rolled the dice with quite a few

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).