PGA FORUM

Comments

• whodat2

When: April 8-11

Where: Augusta, Georgia

Course: Augusta National – A par 72 course, playing at 7445 yards.

Cut Rules: Top 50 + ties

Field Size: Will be around 95 golfers.

Last Year’s Winner: Dustin Johnson (-20)

Last Year’s Cut:E (60 golfers made it through)

Live Coverage:
    **Masters.com
    **DirecTV channels 901-905
    **CBS
    **ESPN on Thurs & Fri
    Shot-tracker: Masters.com (not on pgatour.com)

RG Golf Forum League

Happy Meal Cup 2021 Standings

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – Golf strategy talk for this week’s contest. Post referring to last week’s contest will be moved to the correct thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• BIF

@MrBreeze said...

So the 6/6 % is going to be what? 40%

It was less than 10% yesterday but usually falls between 20-35% here

Some double-digit owned chalk outside cutline by 1-4 shots so who knows – Bryson, Cantlay, Niemann, Garcia, Ancer, Oosty, Hovland, Sungjae, Day and Rory all currently outside top 50 and 10+% owned

• BIF

@BrianVT said...

Ballocks, Lowry!

Wrong way on cut day – I have a couple shares of Sugar Shane but only one on a good lineup (though that’s all it takes to win big)

• MrBreeze

another birdie on 8 for Bernd!

• BrianVT

@BIF said...

Wrong way on cut day – I have a couple shares of Sugar Shane but only one on a good lineup (though that’s all it takes to win big)

He got one back. I think he’s still going to work-out just fine for his price and ownership. He was kind of squeezed in there around names I knew others would auto-pick, so worth a shot for sure.

• lfn1992

Perez is such a dumbass. That was fun while it lasted. Ugh.

• lfn1992

Thanks, Masters app, for reminding me that Victor just made a double bogey

• Ricardo5346

B2b doubles from Kokrak

• BIF

Almost played Hatton but ended up not having any shares – shocked that he was only 2-3% owned across major GPPs and of course, now he plays well after a couple uncharacteristic poor finishes in Fla.

• BIF

Huge bird for Kuchar on tough par 3 4th hole; keep grinding Matty

• me_mike84

@BIF said...

Huge bird for Kuchar on tough par 3 4th hole; keep grinding Matty

that was nice. i rostered him this week. need some more of that from him

• BBWC_10

Phil short game is horrendous right now, He’s toast if this continues

• mh8235

Anyone else having issues w/ masters app? Leaderboard works but can’t go to shottracker stuck on loading pg

• ifthethunder

@mh8235 said...

Anyone else having issues w/ masters app? Leaderboard works but can’t go to shottracker stuck on loading pg

It’s working for me. .Only issue is I need (even) more birds from Matt Wallace.
    ~

• BadAtBetting

@mh8235 said...

Yup. My shot tracker has stopped loading.

• MrBreeze

Burger on Fire

• mitchsnyderdfw

@MrBreeze said...

Burger on Fire

He seems to be playing a different course than everyone else.

• Southie777

Did Wiesberger birdie or bogey 10? Working from home and have the Golf Channel coverage on in the background. They’re saying he’s -6 now and that he birdied 10. But the Score app and DK are showing a bogey. I have him in 5/12 Showdown lineups, kind of invested over here!

• BrianVT

Sungjae is done. Can’t freaking putt.

• TrustinthePlan

@BadAtBetting said...

Yep stopped loading for me as well. I wonder if it has to do with the overcast conditions down there.

• mitchsnyderdfw

@BrianVT said...

Sungjae is done. Can’t freaking putt.

Keep hope alive

• BadAtBetting

@Southie777 said...

Did Wiesberger birdie or bogey 10? Working from home and have the Golf Channel coverage on in the background. They’re saying he’s -6 now and that he birdied 10. But the Score app and DK are showing a bogey. I have him in 5/12 Showdown lineups, kind of invested over here!

100% a birdie. He bombed a decent length birdie putt

• ifthethunder

@BadAtBetting said...

Ah, you guys are having issues via the phone? Laptop is working fine with the website, even though my internet here is terribad.
    ~

• Southie777

@BadAtBetting said...

100% a birdie. He bombed a decent length birdie putt

Thanks, I assume they’ll catch up!

• joephoto

Hard for me to root for anybody right now. Hand made 68 unique lineups for my 68 ticket entries.
    No Rose, but glad I used some Zalatoris-Simpson-Scheffler and Bezuidenhout.
    See if I got any 6/6 s after the cut.

• MrBreeze

@Southie777 said...

Thanks, I assume they’ll catch up!

I am seeing the same thing, I was rubbing my eyes wondering if I had a brain fart

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).