PGA FORUM

Comments

• whodat2

When: April 8-11

Where: Augusta, Georgia

Course: Augusta National – A par 72 course, playing at 7445 yards.

Cut Rules: Top 50 + ties

Field Size: Will be around 95 golfers.

Last Year’s Winner: Dustin Johnson (-20)

Last Year’s Cut:E (60 golfers made it through)

Live Coverage:
    **Masters.com
    **DirecTV channels 901-905
    **CBS
    **ESPN on Thurs & Fri
    Shot-tracker: Masters.com (not on pgatour.com)

RG Golf Forum League

Happy Meal Cup 2021 Standings

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – Golf strategy talk for this week’s contest. Post referring to last week’s contest will be moved to the correct thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• ifthethunder

@BadAtBetting said...

100% a birdie. He bombed a decent length birdie putt

He’s got another for birdie on 11. No cheeseburger, no money. And I have no cheeseburger.
    ~

• BrianVT

Rosie wants to keep it a little tighter at the top. Make room for Nastymama to join him up there.

• Getty33

@mitchsnyderdfw said...

He seems to be playing a different course than everyone else.

He has not made a single errand shot all day. Everything about as good as can be played. “The Zone”

• BrianVT

Finau!

• BadAtBetting

Laird has absolutely grinded for two rounds. If he can make the cut I’d be pumped

• BadAtBetting

Also for those curious, the shot tracker on my app has begun working again

• Getty33

@Getty33 said...

He has not made a single errand shot all day. Everything about as good as can be played. “The Zone”

As he duffs the bunker shot on 12.

• lfn1992

Praying somehow, even though my brain says that it’s 100% not going to happen, that Victor Perez makes this cut on the number

• BrianVT

If Bryson Haas keeps this up, he’ll make the cut at least.

• BadAtBetting

Party Marty with an absolute bomb! He is actually under par for the tournament

• BrianVT

@mitchsnyderdfw said...

Keep hope alive

Don’t look now.

• Baysman

I knew Wallace would make a huge mistake somewhere along the lines here.

• BBWC_10

Just wondering how Bryson is so surprised when he jacks every ball over the green on his approach. Like club down Einstein!!!! He is diving the ball well and can’t hit a green.

• BrianVT

@BBWC_10 said...

Just wondering how Bryson is so surprised when he jacks every ball over the green on his approach. Like club down Einstein!!!! He is diving the ball well and can’t hit a green.

His putting also isn’t helping him much.

• ifthethunder

@BadAtBetting said...

Party Marty with an absolute bomb! He is actually under par for the tournament

I thought about pairing him with Seabass, per tradition. But the fact he’d never played here before kept me away. Dagnabbit.
    ~

• RudyPujols

5/6 60+ year olds have more birdies than Cantlay, most of whom have done so in fewer holes. Plenty of holes left for Freddie C. to pass him and make that 6/6.

• Baysman

Uh oh Wallace. Get your head back in it.

• BBWC_10

Ya the last hole he hits a great drive, Sails it over the green, nubs his chip to the fringe and leaves himself a 15 foot putt.

• BadAtBetting

Party Marty heard my excitement and is absolutely collapsing. Needs this up and down for bogey and get off the course

• mitchsnyderdfw

Sungjae needs to go on a Rose run here

• Getty33

@BBWC_10 said...

Yesterday he airmailed the 12th hole and turns back to his caddy and says “That was 15 yards long.” I was so waiting for the caddy to say “No shit Sherlock”

• BBWC_10

@Getty33 said...

Yesterday he airmailed the 12th hole and turns back to his caddy and says “That was 15 yards long.” I was so waiting for the caddy to say “No shit Sherlock”

haha….exactly! well he finally made his first bird of the week!

• BIF

@RudyPujols said...

5/6 60+ year olds have more birdies than Cantlay, most of whom have done so in fewer holes. Plenty of holes left for Freddie C. to pass him and make that 6/6.

He’s a disaster – I’m top 20 in the $100 entry Milly and was as high as 6th with:

1 Rose -4
    T2 Weisberger -3
    T5 Spieth -2
    T5 Reed -2 yet to tee off
    T25 Casey +1 yet to tee off
    …and fuk’n Cantlay +8 with near zero birdies/points

https://www.draftkings.com/contest/gamecenter/104874969

• lfn1992

Monarch will be pleased to know that I got my customary text alert that Ian Poulter is now teeing off

• lfn1992

Count me in the “fooled by Cantlay’s CH” club. Aggravatingly he was a late addition, him or Xander and I chose poorly

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).