PGA FORUM

Comments

• whodat2

When: April 8-11

Where: Augusta, Georgia

Course: Augusta National – A par 72 course, playing at 7445 yards.

Cut Rules: Top 50 + ties

Field Size: Will be around 95 golfers.

Last Year’s Winner: Dustin Johnson (-20)

Last Year’s Cut:E (60 golfers made it through)

Live Coverage:
    **Masters.com
    **DirecTV channels 901-905
    **CBS
    **ESPN on Thurs & Fri
    Shot-tracker: Masters.com (not on pgatour.com)

RG Golf Forum League

Happy Meal Cup 2021 Standings

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – Golf strategy talk for this week’s contest. Post referring to last week’s contest will be moved to the correct thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• BIF

@mitchsnyderdfw said...

Ian Poulter does not want to play the weekend

Maybe he does – great putt to save par

• geniusjt4

Berger please.
    Please.
    Please.

Please.

• JH822547

Munoz most likely gone.

• zeeshan2

hovland bro come on

• ifthethunder

@BIF said...

Sitting on a 5th place lineup in the $15 entry Pat Mayo with:

1st Rose -7
    T2 Spieth -4
    T4 Thomas -4
    T4 Cam -2
    T11 Conners -2

And a very unexpected oil leak from
    T49 Casey +3

Good luck!

My best lineup right now:

Jordan Spieth 9,400
    Patrick Reed 9,300
    Webb Simpson 9,000
    Cameron Smith 8,200
    Corey Conners 6,900
    Si Woo Kim 6,700
    —————————————-

Weeb Simpleton is the only one over par because he lost his brain and is plus 4 today. (So far.)
    ~

• lfn1992

@mitchsnyderdfw said...

Ian Poulter does not want to play the weekend

• noddy

Casey has the back nine still and should be fine.

• BBWC_10

@ifthethunder said...

Bison bounces back bigly, too. I don’t love it. I only had him in one and Jason Day + Rory already kilt it daid.
    ~

If you go back to my post yesterday I said Bryson was going to go -4 today. LOL

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

@JH822547 said...

Munoz most likely gone.

Of course…. just pulled up the leaderboard again… didn’t even have to look really, was a certainty

JT, Spieth, Kim. Reed, Zalatoris…. was 100% surethat sea bass would miss the cut on the number. That’s how this year has gone… mediocre 6/6s stay alive and the good ones gets screwed on the last hole. Hell, even Spieth did it to me on his only miss cut before the heater and that 5/6 lineup finished something like 30pts out of $200k… and not to mention a couple of weeks ago with Hoge missing the birdie putt on 18 and Taylor getting a penalty after the round was over to sink two

• BBWC_10

@geniusjt4 said...

Berger please.
    Please.
    Please.

Please.

I’m with you!!!! Legit sweat for me, He will give me 2/3. 6 for 6 and then there is the Cantplay LU.

• hbomb57

if Westwood can continue to navigate just E thru Amen corner he has a good chance to make this cut. Nice 12 foot par save on 10.

• BadAtBetting

SWK broke his putter after 3 putting. Will be putting with a wood for his final 4 holes

• Baysman

I’m actually stunned at how bad Mcllroy is.

• BIF

@hbomb57 said...

if Westwood can continue to navigate just E thru Amen corner he has a good chance to make this cut. Nice 12 foot par save on 10.

That was huuuge after a terrible approach – glad he hit that badly pulled iron on 10 and not 11 or else it would have been 💦

• noddy

@BadAtBetting said...

SWK broke his putter after 3 putting. Will be putting with a wood for his final 4 holes

What an asshole he is.

• noddy

So Rory just sucks now?

• JH822547

Simpson birdie on 12 for some breathing space

Munoz 6 feet to finish +3…..GOT IT

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

@JH822547 said...

The rant worked….?! He never does…. waiting diligently for some random penalty to come in an hour or two

• voodooman

With a +3 cut the 6/6 percentage is going to be like 75%…lol

• Steverino01

Live look in at Si Woo Kim…

• BIF

@voodooman said...

With a +3 cut the 6/6 percentage is going to be like 75%…lol

More like 25-28%

• ifthethunder

@JH822547 said...

Both are yuge for me. YUGE.

But now I’m sweating Paul Casey?? The Masters is such a troll jerb for DFSers.
    ~

• JH822547

Think Simpson might be wet on 13, when it skips back to the previous hole it’s a penalty

• achesley711

Zalatoris going to par all the par 5’s and be one off the lead…impressive

• BIF

I can’t believe Zalatoris is putting as well as he is for a Masters rookie; especially for a guy who has struggled on the greens for years and is now maybe average at best.

It’s been a good Masters for me so far in DFS but underestimating Will Z who I play always and over valuing Cantlay are my key mistakes.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).