PGA FORUM

Comments

• whodat2

When: April 8-11

Where: Augusta, Georgia

Course: Augusta National – A par 72 course, playing at 7445 yards.

Cut Rules: Top 50 + ties

Field Size: Will be around 95 golfers.

Last Year’s Winner: Dustin Johnson (-20)

Last Year’s Cut:E (60 golfers made it through)

Live Coverage:
    **Masters.com
    **DirecTV channels 901-905
    **CBS
    **ESPN on Thurs & Fri
    Shot-tracker: Masters.com (not on pgatour.com)

RG Golf Forum League

Happy Meal Cup 2021 Standings

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – Golf strategy talk for this week’s contest. Post referring to last week’s contest will be moved to the correct thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Kingspark35

@JH822547 said...

My favourite small stakes tourney is the Hole In One.

I’ll be playing the Hole In One this week.

It suits one of my ideas

The Masters is great as a spectacle, but imo not much fun in dfs.

We have a Masters equivalent at our place.

It’s called dandelion lane.

• NDNole

Have gone over and over it today and I keep coming up with Hovland winning it or at least finishing top 3. Pretty much the only pick im confident in.

• mgravity

@kdsdawg said...

please keep this shit out of here

It’s a joke…Because you could almost think the membership at Augusta has the money and means to actually move the entire golf course !

• mgravity

@timusbr said...

LOL, So sayith the Florida republican. You should actually worry about whether the spanish and portuguise speaking part of your population start asking questions instead of believing the hate filled propaganda. If the republicans thought any of the issues out and about would statistically help them, they would be all for it. As it stands, they dont think it helps them to encourage voting by all, making it as accessible and easy as possible. On the other hand, some of the restrictive dates are just that. What the heck is the big difference between open timing and 2 weeks, whats the damn difference in voting precincts open for 2 less hours. its all a game. I would just rather DFS Golf.

Falo Português e Espanhol.E então fui jogar golfe!

• mgravity

Changing my Happy meal to my Fortune Cookie Lotto pic . Went 6/6 last week but was really bad at the end.

• timusbr

@mgravity said...

Falo Português e Espanhol.E então fui jogar golfe!

antes do golfe eu quero rodizio
    Morei em Curitiba há 20 anos.

• mgravity

You lived there 20 years ? Why ? And then Golf?

• mgravity

@timusbr said...

antes do golfe eu quero rodizio
    Morei em Curitiba há 20 anos.

My Service manager was or is Brazilian. I am no longer in business but we had a lot of Brazilian costumers like Rubens Barrichello. And then we went golfing

• timusbr

@mgravity said...

You lived there 20 years ? Why ? And then Golf?

work (Motorola), I was part of a team installing the global cellular network TIM 20 years AGO). We all went Golfing

• mgravity

@timusbr said...

work (Motorola), I was part of a team installing the global cellular network TIM 20 years AGO). We all went Golfing

Yes golf is important on this forum, What about your LUs this week?

• BrianVT

Has Rory fixed his swing yet?

• byo34

Adam Scott saying this is the firmest and fastest the greens have been since ZJ won (07) and Sergio saying he has never seen them this firm.

I know it might rain, but I ask this to those who know more than me.. when it comes to fast greens like this, do you put a premium on ball strikers or of the ones who can putt and scramble? I know ideally you want someone who can do it all, but I am curious.

• mitchsnyderdfw

@byo34 said...

Adam Scott saying this is the firmest and fastest the greens have been since ZJ won (07) and Sergio saying he has never seen them this firm.

I know it might rain, but I ask this to those who know more than me.. when it comes to fast greens like this, do you put a premium on ball strikers or of the ones who can putt and scramble? I know ideally you want someone who can do it all, but I am curious.

They are probably running that sub air system on full the first few days anticipating the rain. Watch it not rain very much and the course becomes unplayable. Wouldn’t mind a sub -10 winner for the Masters this year.

• mitchsnyderdfw

Fleetwood just keeps coming up in every lineup I try to build. I’m so torn on whether he has his game back where it needs to be to win a major.

• kdsdawg

@mgravity said...

It’s a joke…Because you could almost think the membership at Augusta has the money and means to actually move the entire golf course !

I know his post was a joke I didn’t respond to him, did I?

If you know anything about the Masters, they would tell anyone to shove it. They don’t play that crap.

• mgravity

@kdsdawg said...

I know his post was a joke I didn’t respond to him, did I?

If you know anything about the Masters, they would tell anyone to shove it. They don’t play that crap.

That’s right and that is the way it should be. And, then I went a played golf or at the very least hit some balls on my front yard driving range !

• noddy

@NDNole said...

Have gone over and over it today and I keep coming up with Hovland winning it or at least finishing top 3. Pretty much the only pick im confident in.

Go over it some more until you come up with someone else as he’s not in my player pool.

• noddy

I told my 3 kids to each pick a golfer and I would pick the other 3 and enter it in the milly maker.

They picked Rory, Cantlay, and Niemann.

• mgravity

@noddy said...

I told my 3 kids to each pick a golfer and I would pick the other 3 and enter it in the milly maker.

Do It >

• noddy

@mgravity said...

Do It >

Oh I am. Problem is I picked the other 3 golfers

• ifthethunder

@noddy said...

I will have at least one lineup with these 3. Thank you, noddy’s kids!

P.S. Congrats for your good score in baseball the other day.
    ~

• noddy

@ifthethunder said...

I will have at least one lineup with these 3. Thank you, noddy’s kids!

P.S. Congrats for your good score in baseball the other day.
    ~

hahaha thanks. That was fun.

• timusbr

@mgravity said...

Yes golf is important on this forum, What about your LUs this week?

lets just say, I am wishing for a high quality low risk fortune cookie.

• BlueEdwards

If the greens are super slick, doesn’t that favor guys with great around the green game?

• mgravity

@timusbr said...

lets just say, I am wishing for a high quality low risk fortune cookie.

First pick is JT. #4

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).