PGA FORUM

Comments

• whodat2

When: April 8-11

Where: Augusta, Georgia

Course: Augusta National – A par 72 course, playing at 7445 yards.

Cut Rules: Top 50 + ties

Field Size: Will be around 95 golfers.

Last Year’s Winner: Dustin Johnson (-20)

Last Year’s Cut:E (60 golfers made it through)

Live Coverage:
    **Masters.com
    **DirecTV channels 901-905
    **CBS
    **ESPN on Thurs & Fri
    Shot-tracker: Masters.com (not on pgatour.com)

RG Golf Forum League

Happy Meal Cup 2021 Standings

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – Golf strategy talk for this week’s contest. Post referring to last week’s contest will be moved to the correct thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Baysman

Statement from Tournament Headquarters:
    Following his second round, Matthew Wolff returned a scorecard with a hole score lower than he actually made on hole 17. He was subsequently disqualified under Rule 3.3b(3).

• bcandrws

cantlay killed a bunch of decent lineups for me

• RipCityRings

6/6s on both Milly entries, but really wish I hadn’t payed up for Rahm. Best is:

-6 Will Z
    -5 Spieth
    -4 Si Woo
    -2 Cam Smith
    E Rahm
    E Ancer

Maybe this weekend Rahm will remember he had a baby…

• depalma13

@Baysman said...

Statement from Tournament Headquarters:
    Following his second round, Matthew Wolff returned a scorecard with a hole score lower than he actually made on hole 17. He was subsequently disqualified under Rule 3.3b(3).

Once again professionals keeping score is just stupid.

• BIF

@ifthethunder said...

I didn’t have a ton of DJ or SungJae Im, but somehow that combo took down several of my lineups. As usual, I’ll wait until tomorrow for DK to let me know what I have left.
    ~

It’ll be updated on an hour – just go to your lineups page and you can which lineups have 216, 180, 144, etc for holes left

• BIF

Bye bye Berger – serves him right as the Masters gods got him for saying he should have gotten into the fall Masters 🤭

• HunkerToe

Thanks Berger!

• ifthethunder

@BIF said...

It’ll be updated on an hour – just go to your lineups page and you can which lineups have 216, 180, 144, etc for holes left

The overcooked Berger may take down a couple himself. Should have gone for medium rare! (Like I do.)
    ~

• Baysman

@BIF said...

Bye bye Berger – serves him right as the Masters gods got him for saying he should have gotten into the fall Masters 🤭

Yep I’m sure that’ll drop a ton of 6/6 to 5/6’s.

• BIF

Casey bogies 17 and 18 to make the cut right on the number so he can get an early tee time and be first off in the morning

• depalma13

Only one 6/6. Thanks Berger Boy.

• kdsdawg

So what are the ownership %s of some notables that missed the cut?
    I have a SE in the $200 that is a 6/6. Pretty happy about that.

• Steverino01

Berger and DJ helped the 6/6%. 8th and 10th highest owned golfers in the Milly.

• zovyn

Berger, DJ, and Rory sank 4 of my 5 lineups. One 6/6 and I hate it. Schauffele, Finau, Matsuyama, Smith, Casey, Palmer. Looks pretty weak.

Worst part is my Rose lineup was 10th place overnight in the $15 79.3k FD tournament and 3/5 LUs are cashing right now. Going to spend most of the weekend watching my winnings dwindle to nothing like every other year. Meh. Back to NHL for me, GL all!

• JH822547

@kdsdawg said...

So what are the ownership %s of some notables that missed the cut?
    I have a SE in the $200 that is a 6/6. Pretty happy about that.

Berger, Cantlay, DJ were all around 15%
    Day, McIlroy about 10%

• JH822547

Hopefully we get the conditions getting tougher as the day goes on, that would work for me.

• JimKronlund

https://www.draftkings.com/leagues/dfh3qbq8/contests/upcoming
    Weekend 20 man $1

• Steverino01

@JH822547 said...

Berger, Cantlay, DJ were all around 15%
    Day, McIlroy about 10%

And Im and Sergio were around 12%.

• Jeddy3

Looks like 6/6 is about 17%

• NDNole

704th place in the $100 milly. I think I have a punchers chance at a good cash if things roll right.

• ifthethunder

@zovyn said...

Berger, DJ, and Rory sank 4 of my 5 lineups. One 6/6 and I hate it. Schauffele, Finau, Matsuyama, Smith, Casey, Palmer. Looks pretty weak.

Worst part is my Rose lineup was 10th place overnight in the $15 79.3k FD tournament and 3/5 LUs are cashing right now. Going to spend most of the weekend watching my winnings dwindle to nothing like every other year. Meh. Back to NHL for me, GL all!

I got my NHL forum contest in with less than a minute to spare.
    ~

• kbarnhill7523

RG Overall Ranking

• 2018 FanDuel WFFC Finalist

• x2

2017 FanDuel WFBBC Finalist

46/100 6/6s for me with another 35 5/6s. Easily my best percentage of the year in MME.

My single lineup in the $4444 is also a 6/6 that is right outside the cut line.

Spieth -5
    Cam Smith -2
    Palmer -2
    Rahm E
    Ancer E (really -2)
    Oosty +2

124th out of 620 so should cash easily with room for more! Let’s gooooooo.

• rocketman828

Guys I need some opinions. I’m in the DK millionaire contest with $100 dollar entry fee I don’t normally play golf dfs mlb nba nfl guy but at the end of the day I’m tied at 57th place my lineup is J.Thomas, Spieth, Smith, Casey, Harmon, Zalatoris. Do I have a chance at a top 10 finish?

• kdsdawg

254th in the $200 SE with 98 people in front of me that didn’t have 6/6

Spieth -5
    Thomas- 4
    Cam Smith- 2
    Palmer- 2
    Oosty+2
    Casey+3

• kdsdawg

@rocketman828 said...

Guys I need some opinions. I’m in the DK millionaire contest with $100 dollar entry fee I don’t normally play golf dfs mlb nba nfl guy but at the end of the day I’m tied at 57th place my lineup is J.Thomas, Spieth, Smith, Casey, Harmon, Zalatoris. Do I have a chance at a top 10 finish?

WAYYYYY too much golf left
    Masters makes it even more unpredictable
    That is a dam good L/U though and I will be rooting for you as I have all of those in my 3/10 that made it through 6/6

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).